Breezeyheart's Recent Posts

25 Oct 2020, 9:42 pm
in Warriors rp (go to post)
(owoozlebamboozle ; I remember Fenri! Do you need a recap?)
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
25 Oct 2020, 9:39 pm
Puppy , blackfirewolf4932
Otterleap rushed over to help Harestep rescue Rosepetal. Suddenly her claws scraped against the hard concrete; for she briefly hesitated upon scenting a large group of rouges. She started to tread softly as she followed the scent trails of Haresteop and Rosepetal.

The small tabby she-cat came to a stop when she spotted the large group of rouges, nervously ducking behind a wooden crate. Otterleap hoped that the group hadn't seen her. After all; if she got captured too, how would she be able to rescue those two foolish Highclan cats? Why did Rosepetal have to be so foolish?! Now they are both in danger and I can't save them by myself.. She thought before briefly glancing back at the way that she had came. Should I go back and get help?

Sitting down, Otterleap shook her head worriedly and quietly flicked her kinked tail as she pondered what she could possibly do to help. Luckily for her; she was close enough to eavesdrop on Fierceclaw's conversation with Harestep and Rosepetal.

She let out a small sigh of relief upon hearing that Fierceclaw stating that he was going to let the two Highclan cats go. "Those two highclan cats could have gotten killed.." Otterleap softly muttered to herself as she waited for Harestep and Rosepetal to return.
-
Bluphenoix223
Falconwing smiled and pondered for a moment before speaking "Have you heard of the story of the lost clan?" He asked before resuming. "Many moons ago, five warrior Clans shared the forest in peace; Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, Windclan and Skyclan. But as Twolegs encroached on the cats' territories, the warriors of SkyClan were forced to abandon their home and try to forge a new life far away as the other clans refused to help them by giving up some of their territory for SkyClan. However, each Clan gave reasons to refuse to let SkyClan stay, and in the end, the Clan was driven out Eventually, the Clan disbanded—forgotten by all until Firestar was sent on a quest to reunite its descendants and return SkyClan to its former glory." He explained to the young apprentice. "And I heard that Firestar succeeded in his quest; so Skyclan was returned to its former glory and welcomed back into the clans." He added, finishing his recount of the story the lost clan.
-
twoducks , EbonyIvory
Wolfsong padded across the clearing wkth her jaws open, hoping to catch of the scent of prey which would hopefully lead her to the fresh-kill pile. Luckily the scent of prey washed over her like a wave and she located the fresh-kill pile without any problems. She picked up a squirrel and one vole, carrying them in her jaws as she padded back over to Goosefeather.

Wolfsong stopped to place the vole upon the hard concrete before him before then sitting down to eat her own meal, which was a squirrel. Pausing briefly to silently thank Starclan for her meal, her good fortune of finding a nice tom like Goosefeather and of course; for guiding her so that she was there at the right time to save Firekit.

She liked Goosefeather more then she could say, in fact; she felt her heart pound with excitement at the thought of continuing to be around him. Besides that: she knew in her heart that Goosefeather shared her love for the small kit and she wouldn't mind having his help raising Firekit to be a kind and caring cat.

After finishing her meal, the large fluffy black and white she-cat laid down on her side next to Goosefeather. "I think Firekit might be hungry too.." Wolfsong stated gently, knowing that the tom would place Firekit close enough to her; so that the kit could nurse.
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
21 Oct 2020, 6:00 pm
Puppy , blackfirewolf4932
Otterleap was feeling little hesitant to go looking for those dark forest cats. That seemed like asking for trouble.. However she had made a promise to Frostfang and she wasn't going to let her down. Otterleap get a hold of yourself!.. she thought to herself before watching as Jaysong bounded ahead to make sure the path was clear. "I'll try not to get into trouble.. although I can't say the same for those two" She added in a low voice before she started to follow Jaysong from the ground, glancing at Rosepetal and Harestep. "Are you two ready to see the rouges?" She asked with a flick of her tail, only slightly annoyed by Rosepetal's stubborness.
-
Bluphenoix223
Falconwing moved closer to Icepaw, sitting right next to him, brushing his fur against the young apprentice and therefore sharing his warmth with Icepaw. "Maybe I could tell you a story?" The tom offered thoughtfully, he figured a nice story could help cheer up Icepaw.
-
twoducks , EbonyIvory , moonbrightwolf and @/Puppy.
Wolfsong nodded her head in acknowledgment, sensing that the grey she-cat had other things to worry about. "Thank you for your hospitality." The fluffy black and white she-cat meowed in reply before turning her focus back onto Goosefeather. "Do you want to get something to eat?" She offered, happy that they could stay in the rainclan camp.
18 Oct 2020, 9:49 pm (Edited 18 Oct 2020, 9:50 pm)
(twotailstm ; Short recap: Fierceclaw is possessing Whitestar and building an army so the Rainclan cats are trying to get the assistance from the members of Highclan and Woodclan. Also Goosefeather aka twoducks my third warrior character; Wolfsong and EbonyIvory's character Firekit are trying to join Rainclan with the assistance of Rosepaw aka moonbrightwolf)
-
Bluphenoix223
Falconwing picked up a few flowers to place near the flowers that Icepaw had gathered into a neat pattern. He gently placed the flowers gently on the ground near the grave. He sat down close to Icepaw, staying silent and listening intently to the young apprentice's words before deciding to try to comfort Icepaw. "I understand your pain, Icepaw... I lost my parents many moons ago when I was only 6 moons old. I looked to the stars for comfort but somenights my grief overtook me and I would cry myself to sleep..." The small tom paused to brush his paw against the young apprentice's fur. Tears formed in his eyes as he resumed speaking. "I know words can't help bring her back but I can be here to comfort you if you'd like." Falconwing added with a warm smile although he was now crying as well.
-
Puppy and blackfirewolf4932
Otterleap finished grooming herself and followed Frostfang, listening intently to the fellow she-cat's words. "I was hoping that Rosepetal would believe you; but they both seem like a pair of mousebrains..." The small tabby she-cat huffed in agreement. "I don't like her but I will look out for her. You have my word, Frostfang. No harm shall come to Rosepetal or Harestep." Otterleap vowed with her kinked tail held up high behind her before padding over to the two Highclan cats, glancing up at Jaysong hoping that the tom would assist her.
-
moonbrightwolf , twoducks , EbonyIvory and @/Puppy.
Wolfsong followed Rosepaw and bowed her head in respect to the rainclan deputy. "Hello there, my name is Wolfsong and this is Goosefeather. We are looking to join Rainclan... I hope we aren't bothering you." The fluffy black and white she-cat explained to Frostfang.
9 Oct 2020, 8:16 pm (Edited 9 Oct 2020, 8:17 pm)
twoducks , EbonyIvory ,
(moonbrightwolf Maybe you could lead Goosefeather and Wolfsong to Frostfang instead? Since she is the deputy and is located in the clan camp clearing with Jaysong, Otterleap, Harestep and Rosepetal.)

Wolfsong nodded her head in agreement before addressing Rosepaw as well. "Nice to meet you, Rosepaw. " She raised her long fluffy tail in greeting while briefly dipping her head in respect. Rosepaw might be an apprentice but regardless; it was polite to treat another cat with respect.

After the she-cat apprentice offered to lead to the Rainclan leader, Wolfsong waited for Goosefeather and Firekit before following Rosepaw.
-
Bluphenoix223
Falconwing followed Icepaw, padding softly a few behind the small apprentice. He noticed that the young tom stopping occasionally to pick up all kinds of flowers and started carrying a sizable bundle of flowers in his jaws. Maybe he is going to visit his mother's grave? I do remember helping him collect flowers... He thought while he tried to keep up with Icepaw.

The young tom started to change course however Falconwing continued to follow Icepaw's scent trail. Afterall; he was still curious about where the medicine cat apprentice was heading.
-
Puppy and blackfirewolf4932
Otterleap sat down and started to groom herself, smoothing out a few matted patches in her tabby striped fur and carefully removing a few burrs as well. It couldn't hurt to groom herself since Frostfang was busy explaining her dream to Harestep and Rosepetal. She noticed that Jaysong had returned and that the tom was also waiting patiently.

9 Oct 2020, 6:01 pm (Edited 9 Oct 2020, 6:01 pm)
in Monster Experiment RP Open! (go to post)
DragonChampion4
Pax was surprised by the deepness of the large water snake's voice, but the feeling of surprise quickly faded. Because she noticed that there was a mixed aura that was green, purple and light yellow in color coming from Bubbles. This meant that she was kind, but feeling content and even probably felt a little guilty about fighting.

"It's nice to meet you, Bubbles." She replied with a smile, while briefly stretching her moth like wings before folding them against her sides. "You are most welcome! ... Although I must admit that your children helped me locate you." She paused briefly before continuing to speak. "If I may ask, who was the Firebreather?" She added, tilting her head in curiousity.
9 Oct 2020, 5:15 pm
in Current Free Video Games Updates (go to post)
I love Sonic the Hedgehog 2. I love playing as Tails♡
7 Oct 2020, 6:40 pm (Edited 7 Oct 2020, 6:41 pm)
DragonChampion4
Pax had swished her tail nervously when the large water snake turned around quickly, hissing at her with frill unfurled. However it appeared that Bubbles realized she wasn't a threat and she sighed with relief. She felt warm inside when Algae and Twilight hugged the white baby water snake.

Realizing that Bubbles appeared to be looking at her expectingly. "My name is Pax. What is your name?" She stated, pointing her right paw at herself as she spoke.
7 Oct 2020, 5:46 pm
twoducks , moonbrightwolf EbonyIvory
"Thank you for your assistance, Moonpaw." Wolfsong meowed in reply, flashing an grateful smile at Moonpaw. She was only slightly distracted as she was making a mental note about Moonpaw's sister, Rosepaw.

However she noticed that Goosefeather was asking her a question and turned her head towards him. "Sounds like a plan." She replied with a warm smile,
-
Bluphenoix223 (brief mention of you, Puppy)
Falconwing nodded his head, watching as Icepaw left the medicine cat den. "I see, I hope you feel better.." He called softly to Icepaw. He padded out of the medicine cat den, glancing down at his paws as he pondered where he should start searching for herbs.

Suddenly he heard a thud and then the sound of hurried pawsteps. His ears pricked and he looked across the clearing, noticing that Icepaw had fallen down. He was going to rush over to help the young apprentice; however Frostfang was already helping him.

Falconwing watched as Icepaw and Frostfang had a brief conversation, before the young apprentice left and disappeared into the apprentice den. The small tom sighed with relief, turning his attention back onto leaving the rainclan camp to collect herbs. He padded out of the camp clearing to search for herbs, however his jaws were open to scent for any danger.

Falconwing padded through the tall grass, his ears were pricked as he sniffed the air in search of marigold. But instead of marigold, he caught the scent of Icepaw. Why is Icepaw out here? Did he get restless? He though as he started to follow the young tom's scent trail.
-
Puppy
Otterleap followed Frostfang eagerly, looking less worried about this whole situation. They needed to focus on working together to stop Fierceclaw from getting what he wants, at least Jaysong was spying on the dark forest cat. Hopefully Rosepetal and Harestep would listen to Frostfang and start taking this situation more seriously.
27 Sep 2020, 10:43 pm (Edited 27 Sep 2020, 10:45 pm)
in Swampy's Birthday Bash! (Finished!) (go to post)
Food time! I would like to enter with Cinnabun. She is a dessert dragon that is based on cinnamon rolls and please add the bonus points that she would be eligible for.
22 Sep 2020, 12:40 am (Edited 22 Sep 2020, 12:40 am)
(Bluphenoix223 )

Falconwing's eyes widened. "I see, I didn't notice that... but I'm not familiar with the normal scent of your father.." He glanced at his paws, feeling foolish despite his own words. "No wonder I felt so on edge when he appeared..." He murmured softly to himself, remembering that encounter he had with Fierceclaw in his sleep. How could I been so foolish!? Of course Icepaw was reacting to the scent of Fierceclaw... He thought bitterly.

He took a deep breath. Perhaps Icepaw would like to assist him with collecting dry moss and marigold? All Falconwing knew was that he needed to get his mind off of Fierceclaw right now and collecting herbs might help. The small tom sighed wearily. "Maybe you'd like to do something take your mind off of your father? You could help me collect some dry moss and marigold, if you'd like to.."
22 Sep 2020, 12:16 am (Edited 22 Sep 2020, 12:16 am)
DragonChampion4
Pax looked thoughtful but she saw that Shadow was trying to protect the little dragon from getting hurt by the water. "Hello there!" She called to Bubbles and came closer to the lake. "I found some of your children.." She used her moth like wings to gesture at Twilight and Algae, smiling warmly as her paws touched the water. Water didnt't hurt her so she wasn't scared.
21 Sep 2020, 11:51 pm
(Bluphenoix223 )
Falconwing came out of the cardboard box, looking thoughful. "I'm not sure it was the right thing but you were hurting, mourning the loss of your mother..." The small tom replied and gazed briefly up the cloudy skies above them. "I know he wasn't there for you when you needed him most, but perhaps he wants to reconnect with you? Perhaps he wants to be there for you now.." Falconwing added hopefully, his short tail swishing. He hoped that Starclan wanted to help Icepaw reconnect with his father. 

-----
(Puppy and blackfirewolf4932 )
Otterleap followed Jaysong but she was quieter then she normally was. Rosepetal had scared her and she hoped that Jaysong would calm down. She didn't like it when other cats fought... it reminded her too much of how her old clan had been torn apart by fighting.

However she calmed down some upon seeing her best friend, Frostfang. Otterleap trusted her completely and hated that Rosepetal had doubted that Frostfang had been telling the truth. She raised her tail proudly, confident that the two Highclan cats would be shown that her best friend had been telling the truth all along.

-----
(twoducks , moonbrightwolf , EbonyIvory and SageTheAce )
Wolfsong followed Moonpaw, making sure to stay close to Goosefeather, her fur brushing against his for a brief moment. She felt safe around the grey tom and Moonpaw seemed very nice, perhaps the cats of Rainclan would be just as welcoming?
16 Sep 2020, 7:18 pm (Edited 16 Sep 2020, 7:18 pm)
"Okay then, but I'm still gonna make sure we have plenty of herbs.." Falconwing flicked his short tail as he entered the medicine cat den. He turned and headed to check the herb stores, after all; there was a impending battle hanging over the clan. So despite the fact that he was a warrior now, he was kinda acting like a medicine cat. Of course; he figured his herbal knowledge shouldn't go to waste. What was the point of knowing about herbs if you didnt help out?

The small tom stood inside of the cardboard box that was the medicine cat's herb storage. He looked at the neat piles of dried herbs that were lined up against the back wall of the cardboard box in neat rows, murmuring to himself in a low voice. "Yarrow looks well stocked.. We could use some more dry moss and marigold.. and cobwebs too.. Poppy seeds are well stocked though."
16 Sep 2020, 7:04 pm (Edited 16 Sep 2020, 7:06 pm)
(moonbrightwolf , EbonyIvory and twoducks ; No problem! I understand that real life can get busy sometimes.)

Wolfsong smiled "That would be great, thank you" She replied, looking relived that Moonpaw knew how to find Rainclan. She gently picked up Robin once again in order to carry her, stopping briefly to flash a warm smile at Goosefeather.

-----
(Bluphenoix223 )

Falconwing looked bewildered. Icepaw knows this stranger?.. The small tom wasn't sure what he should do, confusedly he watched Icepaw and the newcomer argue. However when the strange tom pushed Icepaw down, he didn't hesitate to assist the young tom, helping him get back into his paws.

A rush of anger flashed through Falconwing and he yowled at the retreating stranger. "Good riddances!" He briefly glared at the fading figure of the stranger before turning his attention back onto Icepaw. "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice was full of concern for the young tom. "Perhaps I can get you some herbs for the pain?"

---
(Puppy and blackfirewolf4932 ; Not a problem, don't worry ouo)
Otterleap nodded in relief and flashed a greatful glance at Jaysong. It was very nice of him to come and assist her with this task. The timing couldn't have been more perfect as she wasn't exactly sure how to respond to the two questioning Highclan cats.

The small light brown tabby she-cat took a deep breath before explaining the situation. "Frostfang sent us here because there is a grave danger that will affect all of the clans." She stated, pausing briefly to recall what Frostfang had heard in her vision. "Frostfang had a vision; a starlcan cat came told her a prophecy.." Otterleap shivered as chills went up her spine. "Here begins the spread of darkness, three clans will be no more if this darkness does not become dispelled. an inevitable doom is rising, stop to end the cause before it is too late...' She explained, looking expectantly at Harestep and Rosepetal, hoping they would understand how important this message was.
16 Sep 2020, 6:19 pm
Pax raised her head, sniffing the air, catching the scents of Icicle and the hurt young dragon. "Lead the way then" She stated, she was prepared to leave the forest and follow Twilight and Algae. Her tail waved eagerly awaiting the replies from both Twilight and Algae.
16 Sep 2020, 6:03 pm (Edited 16 Sep 2020, 6:03 pm)
in Under New Wings! (Powers RP) (go to post)
(Oh my, so many pages! Let's just say that Astrid and Loki had fallen asleep too xD)

Astrid groaned as she woke up, realizing she had fallen asleep while watching Widds and the villain. *Crap! I fell asleep?...* She thought feeling annoyed. Loki squawked concernedly and flew over to Astrid.
She got up onto her feet and sighed when she spotted her Kingdom Hearts manga.

It had gotten a little dusty but otherwise it wasn't damaged. She carefully picked up her manga book and dusted it off with her right wing. °That looks better now." She murmured as she took off her mint green itabag backpack, unzipped it and placed her manga book back inside of her backpack before zipping it closed.

She slid the straps of her backpack back onto her shoulders and grabbed the handle of her suitcase with her left hand before walking over to the group. "I was keeping a eye on Widds and the villain. So what did I miss? " She asked Zero and Nova, with Loki perched on her right shoulder as he normally did so.
12 Sep 2020, 8:40 pm
(Puppy I understand, it's not a problem!)
Otterleap listened intently to Frostfang's words and she looked thoughful for a moment before she replied. "I see. It would be weird if they thought that I was the one who had the vision. I'll be sure to mention that you sent me." The small light brown tabby she-cat stated.

"I'll head to Highclan terriory first since they are located closest to here.." She added, thinking out loud before padding out of the rainclan camp clearing and into the tall grass. Otterleap padded quickly through the tall grass, taking care with where she put her paws. After all there was no reason to attract any unwanted attention to herself.

The small light brown tabby she-cat opened her jaws, trying to see if she could scent any Highclan cats near by. Her kinked tail flicking nervously. Will the other clans believe me? I'm not a well known clan cat yet so they might think I'm just a lying rouge... Otterleap thought worriedly and glanced around at her surroundings, only hearing the cry of a hawk as it soared in the sky above her.

She continued to pad along softly, catching the faint scents of prey. However suddenly a strong scent washed over her jaws. Highclan cats! I must be getting close.. Otterleap thought as she spotted an abandoned twoleg den that had an tunnel entrance located underneath a broken back door. The door had broken hinges and was barely holding together as it was cracked in many places. "Hello? Is anycat there?' She called, hoping to locate a Highclan cat who could escort her to the leader of Highclan.
_________
(EbonyIvory , twoducks and moonbrightwolf )
Wolfsong sat down near Firekit, gently placing Robin down before speaking. "Oh hello there! I'm Wolfsong and you are?" The large fluffy black and white she-cat asked, waving her tail in greeting to Moonpaw.

"You wouldn't happen to know where Rainclan territory is located? We are hoping to join their ranks.." She added hopefully.

_________
(Bluphenoix223 )
Falconwing nodded his head bashfully. "I suppose it is pretty cool to be a warrior...." He murmured, trying to be humble since he hadn't been a warrior for very long. Falconwing was going to offer to fetch Icepaw some fresh-kill or some water.. But as he opened his jaws to speak, a strange scent washed over his jaws. A rouge was standing just outside the medicine cat den!

Suddenly the small tom turned, his fur bristling with surprise. "Who's there!?" He questioned the stranger, hoping to receive an answering meow in response.
12 Sep 2020, 7:52 pm (Edited 12 Sep 2020, 7:53 pm)
Astrid yawned, this villain watching was getting boring. She had been hoping the villain would try something suspicious so she could have a reason to beat him up. But no such luck!

Instead she took off her itabag backpack to look for something to entertain herself with. Luckily she had some mangas. a few sketch books, a roll of artist's pencils and a set of watercolor pens. She decided to read one of her favorite mangas; Kingdom Hearts.

Loki squawked eagerly, walking over before coming to a stop and sitting beside Zero. "I'd like that a lot!" He was interested in listening to Zero read his book on Mythology. Being a red tailed hawk, he wasn't too skilled at reading but he enjoyed being read to.
11 Sep 2020, 8:41 pm
DragonChampion4
Pax nodded her head in acknowledgment. "I'm Pax, it's nice to meet you both, Algae and Twilight" She replied with a soft smile before suddenly looking thoughtful. As she thought, she glanced around wondering where to start looking for the two lost water snake sisters.

Now she had an idea! "Where did you both last see your sisters?" Pax asked flicking the tip of her tail thoughtfully. "Because if you can remember, it would be a good place to start looking for them. She added, explaining why she had asked.
11 Sep 2020, 8:29 pm
Astrid smiled briefly, spotting that Loki was investigating Zero's book of Mythology before turning her antention back onto the villain. He wasn't gonna get away with trying to escape.

And if he tried anything questionable, she would use her powers to prevent him from leaving by chaining him up with chains made of water.

---
Loki looked briefly in Yasuo's direction, noticing that the skeletal like being had waved at him, while making a peace sign with his hand.

However realizing that Zero had asked him a question, his focus returrned onto the steel like being instead. The red tailed hawk landed in front of Zero and squawked in reply. "I'm Loki, Astrid's friend." Perhaps Zero could understand him too?
11 Sep 2020, 8:10 pm (Edited 11 Sep 2020, 8:12 pm)
(SageTheAce and twoducks )
Wolfsong smiled softly and gently picked Robin up by her scruff, in order to carry her. She bounded across the clearing back over to Goosefeather who was still carrying Firekit. She raised her large tail in greeting and meowed around her mouthful of fluffy kitten fur.

"Hey, Goosefeather!" The large fluffy black and white she-cat called as she slowed down, padding softly beside the grey tom. "I found a kit.." She murmured with a flick of her tail.

---
(Bluphenoix223 )
Falconwing nodded. "I see" He sat down to explain what had been happening. "Fierceclaw possessed Whitestar again and now he's probably getting ready to attack us." His short tail flicked nervously.

"My sister, Runningkit and I received our warrior names, so she's now Otterleap and I'm Falconwing." He explained, pausing to take a breath before continuing.

"Also your mentor; Frostfang has requested Otterleap to go ask Woodclan and Highclan for assistance with stopping Fierceclaw, so basically reinforcements." He added.
11 Sep 2020, 7:44 pm (Edited 11 Sep 2020, 8:30 pm)
(argh super late reply)
Astrid wasn't sure why Roe thought caring for each other was weird. Instead she shrugged her shoulders and decided to briefly pet Loki.

Astrid hadn't been sure what to do when Zero and Yasuo started bickering and fighting, That was pointless! Why did they fight each other anyway?.. I thought we all were friends and team mates? She thought confusedly and sat down. That villian didn't appear to be going anywhere soon, but she decided to keep an eye on him.

Loki took flight and hovered near Zero's right shoulder, looking interestedly when he spotted that Zero had been previously reading about Norse Mythology. He continued to hover, interested in the Greek Mythology that was now upon the pages of Zero's book. Is there a Greek god of mischief? Loki thought curiously, tilting his head. He wanted to ask Zero, but he wasn't sure if the boy could understand hawks or animals.

11 Sep 2020, 6:37 pm (Edited 11 Sep 2020, 6:38 pm)
SageTheAce
Wolfsong got onto her paws and gave her own pelt a few quick licks. "Hello, Robin! I'm Wolfsong." She replied, with a patient, motherly undertone to her voice. Perhaps I should see if Goosefeather is still near by. She thought with a quick glance at their surroundings. She spotted the grey tom still walking slowly, located near where she had last saw him.

"Would you like to come with me and meet my friend? I can carry you." Wolfsong offered, hoping that Robin would enjoy the idea of going on an adventure. "Me and my friend, Goosefeather are trying to locate RainClan so we can join them.." She added, explaining to Robin and hoping that the young she-kit wouldn't get too confused.

Bluphenoix223
----
Falconwing decided to go to the medicine cat den by himself, rushing across the clearing and not waiting for Frostfang's reply. The small tom almost ran into somecat, realising that the cat was Icepaw!

"Icepaw! What are you doing?" He exclaimed in surprise and automatically was standing close to the young tom, offering him some cat to brace himself against if he were to fall. The small tom took a deep breath before resuming.

"Were you just trying to find out what's going on?" Falconwing suggested, sounding much calmer despite all that was going with Fierceclaw. "If so, I could explain." He added with a flick of his short tail.

Puppy
----
Otterleap shifted her paws and looked around at the camp clearing, anxiously awaiting Frostfang's reply. She still wasn't sure how to explain why Rainclan needed assistance from Woodclan and Highclan's members.
11 Sep 2020, 4:29 pm
in OD Event Items for sale/trade! (go to post)
Just saw the trade. Sorry. It's there now. :)