Breezeyheart's Recent Posts

6 Sep 2020, 9:25 pm
in Warriors rp (go to post)
Wolfsong beamed with delight upon hearing that Firekit called her; mama. "She called me mama..." She murmured joyfully before opening her jaws to scent the air once again. The large fluffy black and white she-cat was still uneasy about the strong scents of many other cats, however she caught a new fresher scent.
The milky scent of a young kit.

Her eyes widened and her ears perked up alertly as she caught the sound of a kit mewling near by. Wolfsong padded across the alley following the new sound, practically bounding towards the source. She found a young black she-kit with white spots on her sides, her head and her front left paw. The young kit was mewling with hunger.

"Oh you, poor little kit!" Wolfsong meowed worriedly as she looked around the alley, trying to spot the kit's mother. However there was no sign of the kit's mother anywhere. This kit needs a mother and I still have milk.. She thought and laid down close to the little black she-kit, hoping it would nurse.

5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
5 Sep 2020, 9:48 pm (Edited 5 Sep 2020, 9:49 pm)
Wolfsong can locate Robinkit If you like! She's the she-cat that EbonyIvory is referring to and is my oc ))
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
5 Sep 2020, 8:49 pm
in Free Loose Sketchbook Pages (go to post)
I would love some, please. Thank you.
5 Sep 2020, 6:02 pm (Edited 5 Sep 2020, 7:06 pm)
in Monster Experiment RP Open! (go to post)
DragonChampion4
(No problem! I don't mind)

Pax's cheerful expression faded upon realising that there was another baby snake trapped inside the small cave. Naturally she frowned concernly. Her moth like antennas swayed as she looked around at the rubble, trying figure out how to free the other snake. She could see dark yellow aura waves of fear and anxiety coming from the trapped snake.

She turned to the little blue water snake with gentle eyes. "I'm gonna do everything that I can to get your sibling out of there" Then she turned her focus back on the pile of fallen rocks. Suddenly she spotted a weakness in the pile of rubble!

Using her strength, she carefully moved the rocks aside, slowly making the cave opening wider and less narrow. "It's okay little one, I'm going to get you out of there." She called into the small cave, her voice was gentle, as she wanted to calm the little snake down. the situation would get worse if the little trapped snake freaked out about the rocks moving.
5 Sep 2020, 5:15 pm
in Free Boat Materials! (go to post)
I need 10 fresh water cups,. please
5 Sep 2020, 3:25 am
DragonChampion4
Pax landed upon spotting her little water snake companion, her moth like wings folded against her sides. She eagerly followed the green water snake, looking around her surroundings curiously and her tail swishing, brushing the grassy forest floor behind her.

She spotted some quick movements out of the corner of her eye. What ever was causing these movements was quite fast. Hopefully it was friendly? However she kept her eyes on the little green water snake in front of her, not wanting to lose track of them.
5 Sep 2020, 2:56 am (Edited 5 Sep 2020, 2:56 am)
in Under New Wings! (Powers RP) (go to post)
Astrid had an bewildered look upon her face, mostly cause she wasn't really sure how to react to Roe's hostility. After a few moments, she responded. ".....What? Why are you questioning me?" She blinked her eyes in surprise before trying to introduce herself. "Hello, I'm Astrid. And you are?" She added, raising her eyebrows.

Loki let out a surprised squawk, his expression giving away that he felt offended by Roe's comment about him. However he relaxed slightly when Nova flashed him a weak smile. It was nice to be treated like an equal.
4 Sep 2020, 6:50 pm (Edited 5 Sep 2020, 2:37 am)
Otterleap nodded her head quickly, listening intently to Frostfang's words. "I can do that for you, Frostfang!" The small tabby she-cat replied, her expression brightening up as she realized that she had been given an important task to do. That made her anxiety about Whitestar's well-being be put aside for now.

The small tabby she-cat was gonna run out of the camp clearing when it dawned on her! "How should I explain our situation with Fierceclaw to the other clans?" She turned and faced Frostfang before asking the fellow she-cat for her advice. As she waited patiently, she shifted her paws eagerly, stretching her leg muscles to prepare herself for the long journey to visit the other two clans.

-----
Falconwing took a deep breath to calm himself down. He looked at Frostfang before deciding to join the conversation. "Would you like me to go check on Icepaw?" The small spotted tom offered, shifting his focus as his gaze strayed over to the medicine cat den.

"Icepaw probably needs his moss changed .... and to be filled in on what is happening." He added murmuring slightly to himself, but his voice was loud enough for Frostfang to able to hear. He was trying to figure out what he could do, that would be the most helpful on his part.
-----
Wolfsong looked around, catching the faint scents of many different cats, one scent was from a rouge but it was stale. However the other scents were growing stronger, more intense. The large fluffy black and white she-cat padded closer to Goosefeather's side, feeling uneasy by the many scents.

Suddenly Firekit spoke! Wolfsong hadn't been expecting it, however she let out a rumbling, joyful purr in reply. "Did you hear that, Goosefeather? She spoke her first word!" Her vivid blue eyes shinned with pride as she remembered something her mother, Rose had told her. "Family doesn't end with blood, family can be the ones that you care about."

Perhaps her mother was right? Wolfsong did genuinely care about Firekit and Goosefeather and she knew in her heart that she would risk everything to protect them.
1 Sep 2020, 2:11 am (Edited 1 Sep 2020, 2:11 am)
Okay, thanks! Astrid thought with a smile, noticing the glowing light trail, begining to follow it down the hotel hallway, her hard shelled suitcase full of belongings rolling behind her. Loki was still perching carefully on her right shoulder.

Loki tilted his head in confusion, but otherwise the red tailed hawk had no comment about the glowing light trail that had appeared. If he had an actual comment on the matter, he would tell Astrid. Instead, he stayed where he was, still perched upon Astrid's right shoulder.

Astrid followed the glowing light trail, passing by a couple of hotel rooms before finding the end of the trail, which was a wooden hotel door.  Promptly, she carefully knocked on the door. "Hello, Nova!" She called from the hotel hallway, standing on the soft carpet that lined the floor of the hallway as she waited for Nova to answer the door.
31 Aug 2020, 11:07 pm
in Ouroboros Costume Shop (go to post)
Pikabolt
I sent you 1 Medival Sewing Kit, 5 Medival Fabric, 250 Brass Pieces, 249 Eyeglasses in a trade labelled; Steampunk materials for you to use. I was wondering how much FC that I owe you in return for the Steampunk Costume that you sent me in a trade labelled; Costume Order.
31 Aug 2020, 12:26 am (Edited 31 Aug 2020, 12:28 am)
Astrid nodded, that was a good idea besides she should collect her stuff. "Come Loki, let's pack up my stuff too" She stated and Loki leaped off her shoulder, taking flight beside her. She quickly took flight and re-entered her hotel room through the window. Loki followed her eagerly.

Astrid started to gather her belongings, packing them neatly up into a hard suitcase. "Did I miss any of my clothes or seashells?..." She murmured aloud, basically asking Loki.

Suddenly Loki squawked and gently placed a small bunch of clothing, seashells, crystals and other various items that belonged to Astrid into the open hard suitcase. "Here, you missed these.." Loki stated as he carefully folded the clothing.

"Thank you, Loki." Astrid replied as she looked around to double check, that she had packed all of her belongings into the suitcase. "That's everything that we own.." She stated as she zipped the rolling hard suitcase closed. Then Astrid started to left her hotel room, pulling her suitcase behind her as with Loki gently perched on her right shoulder once again. Nova, where are is your hotel room? Perhaps I can assist you with packing? She thought, hoping to communicate with Nova mentally again like they had done earlier.
30 Aug 2020, 11:57 pm
Bluphenoix223
DragonChampion4
Pax grinned, "Of course, I'll come visit you!" She replied, nodding her head. "Yeah, monsters make way better company... I don't entirely trust the scientists myself." With that last statement, she took flight and left to explore the dome some more.

Pax soared down the hall, floated over the stairs then finally she opened the grasslands hatch. Flying out of the hatch's opening, she looked around for her little green water snake friend. "Are you still here, my little snake friend?" She called curiously, hoping to have the little green water snake company her as she looked for the others.
30 Aug 2020, 11:35 pm
in Fnaf roleplay- closed (go to post)
Alyria smiled, feeling more comfortable. "It is a pleasure to meet you all!" She replied cheerfully, mentally noting everyone's names so she wouldn't forget them. However the light blue fox started to frown slightly in confusion.

"I don't mind you asking where I came from, I'm from a different pizzeria where I was the leader singer of a band... However I'm not entirely sure how I ended up here." She admitted, scratching her head and her facial expression gave away that she was quite puzzled by her own sudden appearance in this place.

However despite her own confusion, her expression slightly brightened up at Warrior's suggestion, after all; Pillow forts sounded fun!
30 Aug 2020, 11:15 pm
Wolfsong beamed at the grey tom's reply, her eyes shining with delight. "Where shall we look first?" She mused as she stood up and padded over to Goosefeather, following him with light pawsteps. She hadn't felt like this in many moons, probably the last time was when she was younger and still living with her mother, Rose.

Perhaps this was love? She shook her head, how could she be lovestruck? She barely knew knew Goosefeather, however so far; he seemed gentle and kind. All she knew was that she loved Firekit with all her heart, so maybe she would grow to love Goosefeather too?..

Blinking her vivid blue eyes, the large fluffy black and white she-cat shifted her focus onto her senses; her ears alert and her jaws open as she looked around for signs of clan cats. As Wolfsong padded slowly behind Goosefeather, she cast her gaze onto the ground beneath her paws, so hopefully she wouldn't miss any important signs of life as even a tuff of fur would helpful.

-----
Otterleap watched as Frostfang went into the medicine cat den to check on Icepaw. She hadn't moved from where she had been sitting before her friend had left. Instead she had been murmuring to herself. "Don't freak out, Otterleap, you are a warrior now, not a helpless kit!"

Suddenly Frostfang had caterwauled and her anxiety was quickly forgotten as she rushed over to see what was going on. "What's wrong, is it Fierceclaw?" She meowed worriedly, her whiskers were twitching nervously as she sat down to listen to Frostfang.

----
Falconwing hadn't left his sister's side, instead when Otterleap had been murmuring to herself over and over, the small tom rubbed his head against the small tabby she-cat in attempt to comfort her. "It's okay, Otterleap.." He murmured softly. Suddenly Frostfang had caterwauled, yowling urgently.

As Otterleap rushed over to the she-cat, Falconwing followed her, running equally as fast as his sister. Then when the small tabby she-cat sat down with her whiskers twitching nervously, the small tom sat down beside her, briefly brushing her with his short tail in order to calm her down.

He glanced up at Jaysong, noting the tom's irritation and anger. "It must be Fierceclaw.." He grumbled irritatedly, he hated that dark forest cat.. but he trusted his clanmates. His sister automatically had his trust, but it was worth noting to himself mentally that Whitestar, Frostfang, Icepaw and Jaysong had earned his trust.
30 Aug 2020, 10:03 pm
in Ouroboros Costume Shop (go to post)
Question: Should I send you the materials that I have along with my FC payment? That way you have a head start in case, someone else would like a Steampunk Costume too?
30 Aug 2020, 1:12 am
"That's good" Pax smiled "Good, I made friends with a green water snake. It led me to the grasslands hatch then I went down some stairs and met a nice scientist who showed me to the way to your room. I haven't met any other monsters yet but perhaps I will explore more in a bit?" She explained, looking thoughtful. She definitely wasn't mute now like the scientists had previously thought she was.
30 Aug 2020, 1:04 am (Edited 30 Aug 2020, 1:04 am)
Pax nodded her head in acknowledgment "No problem!" She looked around at the room curiously before turning her antention back onto Zero "Do you need me to get you anything?" She offered, since she was sure what she would do next.
30 Aug 2020, 12:56 am
Pax grinned at the sight of Zero, letting out a sigh of relief. "There's no special occasion, I was just worried about you is all.." She shifted her paws shyly and her face flushed red as she blushed, flustered by her overwhelming sense of joy.

"I'm so glad that you are okay!" She added and briefly took flight, hovering to accentuate her joy.
30 Aug 2020, 12:23 am (Edited 30 Aug 2020, 12:44 am)
in ♥ Characters For Sale! [Clearance Sale!] ♥ (go to post)
Username: Breezeyheart
Toyhou.se name: Breezeyheart
Character(s) you're entering for: https://toyhou.se/3223774.01 (01),
https://toyhou.se/5961259.03 (03), and https://toyhou.se/4826567.11 (11)

Also; what are you looking to get artwise or FD/FC wise for Imet and Dolce?
28 Aug 2020, 1:15 am (Edited 28 Aug 2020, 1:16 am)
in Witches/powers rp (go to post)
(Night! I'll be back tommorrow er later today xD)
Chime chirped in surprise when she accidently poked herself with the star on the top of her wand. She had gotten lost in thought, hoping that Beo would be alright without her in Myst Grove. But she ended up falling briefly asleep, after all the action and excitement died down.

The small anthro crow yawned. Why am I so tired?... she thought warily and sat down on her sleeping bag topped bed roll. Prehaps all of the exciting action that had happened had worn her out? Either way, she looked around curiously at the newcomers, luckily they didn't seem to be too dangerous.

So she decided unzip her sleeping bag, lay down inside it, placing her head on to her pillow and zipping the sleeping bag slightly closed. A nice, comforting and energizing nap would revitalize her. Soon soft whistlelike snores came from Chime as she fell into a deep, pleasant dream fulled sleep.

*Dream time*
She dreamed of her best friend, Beo. It was a pleasant breezy day, the sun shinning above and white fluffy clouds passed by in the blue sky. Chime was picking magical flowers and plants for her potions, while Beo was making her a colorful flower crown to wear. Her herb holding basket was getting full and the pair decided to have a picnic lunch under a nice shady willow tree. Beo placed the starry picnic blanket onto the grass in front of the willow tree. Chime placed the various foods out into a lovely spread then placed a few plates and utensils nto the blanket.
28 Aug 2020, 12:34 am
in Foxliens FREE - one left! (go to post)
Can I get that last little Foxlien, please? ♡
27 Aug 2020, 11:43 pm
in Fnaf roleplay- closed (go to post)
Alyria blinked in surprise, but returned Warrior's small smile with a small smile of her own. "Hello there.." She replied in a soft shy voice. She still felt awkward around others. When Calypso gestured and stated that she didn't need to stand at the doorway like she had been doing. She wasn't sure exactly what to do, other then walk further into the small room.

Then she decided to continue speaking. "I apologize if we got off on the wrong foot earlier." Her voice was growing louder as her confidence grew and her uneasiness started to fade. "So how about we start over? My name is Alyria and you two are?" The light blue fox added, her smile was no longer small but it was warm and friendly. After all; there wasn't any reason to hold Calypso's earlier aggressive reaction against her.

She figured that she had just caught the other fox offguard and surprised her. Besides; Alyria still wasn't quite sure how she had ended up here in the first place. So holding a past action against someone wouldn't help her make any friends or get any closer to discovering what had caused her to end up here anyway.

27 Aug 2020, 11:20 pm
Pax looked quizzical but mostly baffled. An ID chip? I have a ID chip in me? She shook her head, not wanting to dwell on the confusing matter any further. She looked at the scientist, reading his aura, it was green, light green which meant he was cheerful and had good intentions.

"That would be great, I wanted see how Zero was doing." Pax replied, deciding to smile in return. This scientist wasn't so bad, besides; she had come down here in order to locate Zero anyway.
27 Aug 2020, 9:58 pm (Edited 27 Aug 2020, 10:00 pm)
in Fren The Dog (go to post)
As my active:

Starbug walks up to Fren, a friendly smile upon his face. He is carrying a light brown picnic basket in the crook of his right arm and a light blue flannel blanket is peeking out of it.

"Why hello there, Fren! Would you care for some watermelon? I just cut it up before I came here, so it's quite fresh and very sweet."

The angel winged snowshoe tom opened his picnic basket with his left paw and picked up a medium sized covered bowl; full of cubed watermelon and offered the saint bernard some to eat. He's always prepared to share some food with friends!
27 Aug 2020, 9:47 pm
in 10 FREE Chipmunks - ALL GONE (go to post)
Could I claim a pair as well?