Breezeyheart's Recent Posts

12 Jul 2020, 2:56 pm (Edited 12 Jul 2020, 3:00 pm)
in Ouroboros Costume Shop (go to post)
I would love it if you could help make me a Steampunk Costume for my Warrior, Ciaran!

I have all the every material and regent (1 Medival Sewing Kit, 5 Medival Fabric, 250 Brass Pieces, 249 Eyeglasses when I need 250) one Eyeglass save for one Eyeglass and one Steampunk Watch.

I want to make a Steampunk Costume, myself using my Tailor. I can pay for the materials if you have them.
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
12 Jul 2020, 2:38 pm
in Chibi Event YCH! -Current Event: OFB- (go to post)
I really want to get one of each of these! ♡ I really hope you tend up doing these xD
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
12 Jul 2020, 1:33 pm (Edited 12 Jul 2020, 1:56 pm)
in offering free sketches (go to post)
Can you draw my anthro crow; Chime with her best friend, Beo? (both are anthro but can be drawn feral if you want)

Or if you would either try drawing a fennec fox (he can be drawn anthro if ypu want); Karma or a kitsune (she can be drawn feral if you want); Kattie?

Or maybe even a humanoid oc; Junebug? (She can be wearing a different outfit if you want but please include her pet dog Bingo)

Sorry listing so many ocs but I wanted to give you options xD
12 Jul 2020, 11:16 am
in FREE Shadow Aerkits and Brown Raptis (go to post)
Can I have 1 Aerkit (female) and 1 Raptis (either gender is fine)
11 Jul 2020, 10:05 pm (Edited 11 Jul 2020, 10:07 pm)
in Good Heart Check (go to post)
Good heart check: I finished sketching some art for a customer, so I tried sketching two new feral poses and actually did that circle and line thing that you are supposed to do when sketching. ^u^ Also, a few days ago, I got a new art piece of one of my warrior cat ocs, Crowthroat.♡
11 Jul 2020, 10:00 pm
in e's endeavors | [s] misc animals (go to post)
It's okay, maybe you could inform me if you get any of the july minipets?
10 Jul 2020, 8:08 pm (Edited 10 Jul 2020, 8:47 pm)
in Under New Wings! (Powers RP) (go to post)
Astrid drowsily woke up to the sound of fighting near by and Loki hovering above her screeching desperately. "Woah! Calm down, Loki! What's wrong?" She asked as she got onto her feet and rubbed at her eyes to clear them.

Loki landed in front of her and appeared to take a deep breath. "There's a battle going on outside, Astrid." The red tailed hawk stated worriedly, his feathers fluffed up like the fur on a startled cat.

Astrid looked out the window, seeing a large gooey monster and a man standing near it, yelling at it. "That's one big slimy monster." She stated as she took off her pajamas and got dressed. She put on a pair of jeans, red and black striped socks, a soft comfy white t-shirt with a symbol of red feirce dragon and a pair of rose gold sneakers.

After she got dressed Loki took flight briefly before landing on Astrid's right shoulder. He perched on her shoulder but making sure not to hurt her with his claws. She took flight and Loki leaped off her shoulder and followed her, flapping his wings.

Flying over the battle, Astrid spotted a fountain then noticed Nova bracing herself for attack. She waved her left arm, which was closest to the slug monster. A sudden wave of rushing water attacked the slug monster washing over it as it roared.
9 Jul 2020, 1:46 pm
in Fursona's :|: Cheap Heap UwU (go to post)
Spiritual
Do I pay you the 2,000k fc before or after you have finished? ♡

1. Pastel wolf. It is made of glass. It has far too many teeth and they are all sharp.

2. Black and orange rat. It is a biologist specializing in marine invertebrates. Electricity flickers through the air surrounding it.
4 Jul 2020, 5:52 pm
in Under New Wings! (Powers RP) (go to post)
(Can I join please?)
Full Name: Astrid Katherine Willams. She prefers it if others don't call by her full name as she doesn't exactly have an family; due being a orphan. However she considers her close friends essentially her family and naturally has a willingness to protect them from any harm if she can!
Pronouns: She/Her.
Age: 22 years old. She has a youthful face and often looks younger then she really is, this makes it hard for others to believe her when she states her age, in fact she often gets asked to see her ID by an store employee if she buys any item or goes anywhere that requires to you have ID proof of your real age.
Senses & Specialties: She has beyond incredible hearing, a sharp olfactory sense and because of her keen eyesight; she is able to see in pitch blackness especially if there is even a small source of light. Strength and strategy are her specialties; she can be surprisingly very swift and agile as she can take you by surprise if you let her. She loves to use her swiftness to playfully surprise her friends!
Fur: Her coat is thick enough to withstand below freezing temperatures when needed such in the wintertime. Her fur coat often sheds to a short, more similar to the Siberian Tiger's coat during the spring/summer in hotter temperatures.
Powers & Abilities:
Hydrokinesis; (Water Manipulation) She has an affinity with water, it's not just that she loves to swim but she has the ability to control water as well. This ability will probably come in handy for both herself and her friends as she'll learn later on that she is able to do the following that comes along with it.
Flight; She has the ability to fly, this is due to her large leathery bat-like wings that she gained from her Large Flying Fox DNA. Upon discovering her powers; she masters flight and discovers warm air currents and finds that she loves to ride upon them, often gliding on them like a hawk, swirling around in circles and even doing flips!
Photographic Memory; She also has an photographic memory, which often can be helpful for remembering who her friends and allies are along with practical use for celestial and map navigation. However her memory has it's own limitations, as it is a both a blessing and a curse; since she can't fully forget anything horrible that happened to her, her parents or others that she used to know; despite how much she may wish to. (Optional if needed)
Able to understand most animals; She is able understand what most animals are saying to her and can use this bond or mutual understanding to aid her and her friends as most wild animals will assist her with most anything, if she asks them nicely enough.
Applications/abilities of Hydrokinesis: Breathe underwater for unlimited amounts of time but she learns to do so with practice. Cannot be seriously harmed if she falls into the water. However she might get a scratch by something solid under the water as it is not something that she can manipulate. Immunity to water pressure. Higher resistance to fire and burns than regular animals, but only after multiple exposure from fire based attacks by those with either Pyrokinesis, Fire Manipulation and Magma Manipulation.  Make water shoot from petrified sea shells or dried out riverbeds/lakebeds? This is probably an sub-ability that she discovers later on. Able to create air bubbles underwater for others; animals or otherwise who cannot breathe underwater. Harden water to form shields or solid ground to walk on. However she can only make shields out of water; when she is under distress and it is most needed for defense and she can only make water into soild ground to walk on; if it is needed for a quick escape for herself and her friends. See in the darkness underwater; this is because she has a lot of feline genetics for great eyesight at night. Naturally detect if water is fresh water or salt water through scent, touch or taste. Make giant clawed paws or fists out of water that mimic, whatever she does in order to grab enemies or just smash them into the ground. Walk on water; but only by using her powers to harden said body of water beforehand. Use water to strengthen herself and heal most wounds and poisons. Can will herself to stay dry in water if wished; but she doesn't mind getting wet.
Weaknesses & Limitations: Water Immunity. Water Absorption. Distance, mass, precision, etc, which depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits. Controlling and manipulating great bodies of water (ponds, lakes, seas, oceans) over an excessive period of time is exhausting for her. Susceptible to Electricity Manipulation. Can be opposed by Fire Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, or Ice Manipulation. Users of Sand Manipulation can use silicate particles to absorb the moisture from water. May be unable to create water, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources. May not be effective against Oil Manipulation; since oil is hydrophobic, meaning that oil is repelled by water.
Appearance: She is a tall anthro feline hybrid with orange leathery bat-like wings and a odd split coloring to her fur; as the right side of her body is covered with tiger striped fur, while her left side is covered with leopard rosette spotted fur. This continues down her body; until you see her legs as her right leg is covered with leopard rosette spotted fur, while her left leg is covered with tiger striped fur. She has central heterochromia irdis as her right eye has yellow around the pupil and the outer true iris color is green; while her left eye has blue around the pupil and the outer true iris color is green. Her fur is quite fluffy, especially in the wintertime. She is usually seen wearing a hoodie/short sleeved t-shirt with an anime logo(or a symbol featuring a dragon) on it, jeans/shorts, boots, and a mint green colored ita-bag backpack, which has a window filled with pins, buttons and keychains featuring; her favorite animals, book series, fandoms, tv shows, movies and anime. When she was younger, she wasn't very social with others in general; except for wild animals, so she tends to hide a small animal friend or two in her backpack. Outside, her pet male red tailed hawk, Loki isn't seen hanging out too far from her. He's a trickster mostly hence the name; Loki. Loki is bonded with her; due to her rescuing him when she was younger, as he had a broken left wing from running into a window. However it's completely healed now as there is a light scar on his left wing, otherwise you couldn't tell that it got broken.
Personality: She loves a good fight and is always ready for one. She is very social and enjoys talking with the group, though sometimes it just goes into her talking about beating up bad guys. She can be really sarcastic, but knows when to tone it down. She refuses to hurt animals, saying it's unlawful for her to do so. One of her issues though is she will hide her emotions, as she feels it's just her problem. Sometimes these emotions (mostly anger or grief) pile up and she lets it out as anger. Beautiful in her way, much to her own annoyance at times, as her beauty can be quite distracting when she wants someone else's full attention. She's tough and rational, she often speaks out as a blunt voice of reason while remaining the outspoken supporter in her group of friends. A strong sense of duty defines Astrid to the core. There for, she will always do what must be done without regard for herself. So when trouble threatens her friends whom that she loves, Astrid stops at nothing to defend them, even if though that means going rogue and defying orders that are yelled at her frim more powerful or actually respectable beings since she prefers to do as she likes. She can at times feel insecure emotionally and can occasionally be found glancing around, as if she is physically more vulnerable to attacks, despite her DNA not having no more then an quarter of prey animal (Large Flying Fox) She struggles with mood swings that cause her to have an sudden change in emotion. For example in one moment; she can be optimistic and carefree. Then suddenly in the next moment; her mood can shift to being depressed and full of hopelessness. This sudden shift in moods can last minutes, hours or even days! Her mood swings might happen several times in one day or even several times in one span of an hour as it all depends upon how she is feeling mentally. Later on; Her personality can tend lean towards an more optimistic and relaxed outlook on life. Although slightly cheeky, sassy and even overconfident at times. She is much more emotionally secure in who she is as she has accepted herself for who; she truely is on the inside and her outer appearance as an whole. Her sense of adventure and exploring is also apparent; but her ongoing competitiveness and rigid approach to grave situations remains. She is generally more spirited, playful; as she enjoys goofing and joking around with her close friends.
How do you feel about the mission?: She appears extremely tough and excited on the outside. But in reality; she is fairly scared of either getting hurt herself or of her friends getting hurt and her disappointing them by being unable to help them..
Backstory: Astrid discovered her powers when she was really young, her parents were rarely around as they themselves were heros(aka; beings with powers) She ended up learning that she could understand most animals and their various unique languages, as well as that she could fly using her large orange leathery bat-like wings. She also discovered that she could manipulate water to aid her in battle by attacking using water or defending herself by doing the same.
Months later; unfortunately for her, her parents had died protecting her and their city from evil-doers. However in the months before she found out about the demise of her parents, she had befriended a wounded male red tailed hawk; who she named Loki after the Norse trickster god. After she found out that her parents passed away, the city put her into the foster care system and placed her into a orphanage. She was listless and never even attempted to get adopted as she was using her powers to help her cope with the loss of her parents by talking to wild animals and hiding underwater. She wasn't interested in moving on and getting a new family The head of the orphanage had heard about the school and she was sent there to learn to better control her abilities. She had a hard time coping and had bad grades at first. She was also a troublemaker who always got into little fights with other kids, often aided by her pet red tailed hawk, Loki. But after she began to get used to the school, she made a few friends and fixed her life for the better. She now has above average grades and does her best in most classes, but especially in art and physic ed, all while testing her abilities/limits of her various powers in her spare time.
Other information ~
Weight/Size: 154 pounds.
Height: 5 feet & 10 inches tall.
At the shoulder: 4 feet & 8 inches tall.
Tail: 10 inches in length.
Her fears: Astrid has an extreme fear of being forgotten by her close friends or left out in someway and she will do everything that she can to get into the spotlight to stop that from happening. Even she has punch or hit you in the shoulder to get your full attention. She isn't to fond of very dark places, only cause they lack a light source so she isn't able to see properly. She  gets nervous most internally, when she can tell that she won't win a fight. But she isn't one to back down from a challenge; even if she has to evaluate the situation in order to approach it differently. She also has a huge fear of being unable to help or save her friends from getting badly hurt. So naturally she isvery protective of her close friends; even the point that it could be considered that she is overprotective.
Likes: Anime, creating art (drawing and such) using many different methods and materials to do so. Traveling, fights (mostly cause she often wins), collecting pokemon, bella sara and my little pony: friendship is magic playing/trading cards, writing/reading fanfiction. Songbirds, hawks, eagles, vultures and more. Her favorite species of bird are; the Hummingbird; because it has beautiful colorful feathers and it's the only bird can fly backwards and hover in place. And the Red Tailed Hawk. As she rescued a male Red Tailed Hawk with a broken left wing; then he became a close companion of hers and he is named after Loki, after the Norse trickster god of the same name. Animals in general, even snakes and other not normally cuddly creatures. She really loves reptiles and marsupials, equines, other felines, bats, rats, wild birds (songbirds, hawks ect) and canines. Nature, both being around it and seeing pictures of it. Music, especially playing her teal colored acoustic guitar. She loves most poplar music as she can really relate to most if tge songs from Twenty One Pilots, Imagine Dragons, Panic! At The Disco, Zedd, Billie Eilish, Sia, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Little Boots, Magic! and more. Stargazing, astrology, astronomy and celestial navigation. She can navigate using the stars to guide her as well as read maps. Birdwatching. Although sometimes her predatory instincts will try to take over and make her hunt the birds that she is watching, but only if she isn't careful. Hiking, but basically anything that has to do with nature, she enjoys doing! Feathers, Dreamcatchers, Jewelry, especially necklaces, bracelets and earrings that feature elements of nature. Flowers and pastel colors are her favorite to both wear and work with as materials, but she wouldn't easily admit to liking them though. Since she is more of a tomboy, but she still enjoys being girly on occasion. Gardening, especially tending to her flower and vegetable gardens, helping animals in need and assisting others if she can!
Dislikes: Large cities! (Too much smog) Smog. Pollution. Littering. Careless people/creatures who don't care what bad things that happen to effect nature. Poachers or hunters who kill more then they need to survive. Most loud sudden noises as they tend to scare away her animal friends. seeing anyone or any creature hurt or suffering, people/creatures who are arrogant and full of themselves (so they think that the world revolves around them.) Not being able to help if her friends are in danger/trouble of some sort, death, doing nothing (aka; feeling bored), silence (only if she is alone without her doing so on purpose.) and others who don't like animals.
4 Jul 2020, 5:32 pm
in Help Celebrate Breezeyheart 's Birthday (go to post)
snuffle_puff
Thank you so much for the Magic Silver Bells Bovine Sticker. It was very thoughful of you to send me a gift on my b-day! ♡

PrayingMantis
Thank you so much for the jungle Aerkit! It's so cute and it definitely helped cheer me up. ouo♡

Spiritual
Wow! Thank you so much for the trade full of Battle items and an Midnight Butterlotl. She's so pretty! ♡

Thank you all for helping me celebrate my birthday! It's so nice to know that I have friends here in Furvilla to have a digital birthday party (of sorts xD)
4 Jul 2020, 5:21 pm
in e's endeavors | [s] misc animals (go to post)
Do you still have aerkits available? I can give you some already grown Chomper Plans and Iceberries. I might also have a few spare Pea Algae Seeds.
29 Jun 2020, 9:32 pm (Edited 29 Jun 2020, 9:33 pm)
in 250FD To Hatch Dappervolk Pets for Me (On Hold) (go to post)
If you do need more people to hatch animals, ping me? I have a dappervolk account
29 Jun 2020, 4:52 pm (Edited 29 Jun 2020, 4:55 pm)
in Witches/powers rp (go to post)
(I apologize for disappearing. My internet been iffy connection-wise. That and I was behind in drawing my art commisions.)

Chime had been trying to utter a spell to close the magic portal that Ebony had opened. So she was taken by surprise by the rumbling sound as Ebony charged towards her. She squawked in alarm and took flight, flying upwards to avoid the sudden charging Ebony. "Wow! That was close, too close..." She stated as Ebony was knocked unconscious by runniing into the cave wall.

Those cracks looked dangerous so she uttered a quick spell to reinforce the cave ceiling and walls. The uttered spell made her sound like a nightingale as it was mysterious and haunting in tone.

Afterwards, she uttered a portal closing spell that caused a breif teal colored light to flash across the portal opening before it closed. Satisfied with the results of her two spells, she landed back onto the cave floor and sighed with relief.

Chime noticed a strange looking door, located near by Copper. "Where'd that door come from?" She asked Copper curiously, tilting her head in confusion. It seemed magical in nature and she wasn't sure that it was safe. "It doesn't look very safe.." She added, looking past the door at the world behind it.
29 Jun 2020, 4:26 pm (Edited 29 Jun 2020, 4:27 pm)
in Warriors rp (go to post)
Runningkit stopped grooming her fur dry since it was dry now. The small tabby she-cat looked around confusedly "I'm not sure, I haven't been shown where the dens are yet." Runningkit turned her focus to Frostfang breifly as she was going to ask her if it was okay if Fenri stayed for the night. However she realized that Frostfang was busy talking to Whitestar and she didn't want to interrupt their conversation.

So she stopped med-meow and turned her attention back to Fenri. The poor kittypet looked thin and tired, possibly even hungry! Instead; she decided to offer the fellow she-cat some food. Some rest and a good meal could really help a cat feel better, perhaps even a kittypet would feel better?

"Perhaps you would like a good meal? It might not be what you are used to but it is filling!" She stated as she got onto her paws and picked back up her fish as she wanted to carry it to the fresh-kil pile. "I can show you where we store fresh-kill er food, Follow me!" She explained around the mouthful of a fish that was her catch, flicking her tail as she invited Fenri to follow her as she padded slowly towards to the fresh-kill pile.

-----------

Falcon's eyes widened with shock, he couldn't believe that Frostfang had gotten stuck in a badger's den and needed help. Perhaps the entrance had been hidden from view? He shuddered in remembrance, his fur fluffing up slightly since once; he had come across a badger and had barely escaped with his life. He still had a few scars from that encounter..

He decided since the tom looked so proud that it was okay to praise him for his actions. "I had no idea that happened to her. It must have been a good thing you were there then?" He smiled, happy that the tom had protected one of his new clanmates; despite being from a different clan. Clan cats should help each other when they are in trouble, even they aren't from the same clan.

He decided to ignore the mousebrain comment; since he figured that what had happened to Frostfang could make any cat think you were mousebrained.
25 Jun 2020, 7:21 pm
in Monster Experiment RP Open! (go to post)
(I'm online, but my tablet needs to charge it's battery. So I apologise if I disappear suddenly. Also I kinda got distracted by drawing some art commissions the past few days. So Pax passed out cause a dart hit her.)

Pax whimpered, waking up to find herself and most of the others strapped down onto long, large stretchers. She wiggled and squirmed, her muscular tail and breaking the metal chains that bound her. The metal chains hadn't been strong enough to hold her for too long. Taking to the air with a wild grin, she dodged tranquilizer darts that were fired in her general direction.

She spotted Zero and dove in to assist him. She unsheathed her claws, opened her jaws widely and her muscular tail was whipping wildly behind her. Her tail took out a few smal groups of mercs as she hovered above the floor and slashed her claws at the stomachs of a few more. The small group of mercs who all had their stomachs slashed open and guts spilling out onto the floor. Suddenly fell over in pain as blood gushed from them into huge puddles before they finally died.
25 Jun 2020, 3:07 pm (Edited 25 Jun 2020, 4:19 pm)
in The Grand Melee (go to post)
Ciaran!

Villager ID#: 230349.

Description: Awww... a cute little bunny! Wait a minute; he appears to holding a very large sword in his paws? And why does he looks so fierce?

Alternative Description: A cute anthro bunny hops into view, stopping to stand before you in the battlefield then bats his little eyes at you. Suddenly, the bunny is holding a very large sword in his paws and standing in a defensive posture. Uh oh, you better defend yourself or run!

Has a planned paintie to be inspired by this Harlequin rabbit
25 Jun 2020, 2:31 pm (Edited 25 Jun 2020, 2:33 pm)
Runningkit looked visibly confused. "Draco? I don't think I've heard of him.. Sorry" The small tabby she-cat stated thoughtfully before stating her name. "I'm Runningkit, nice to meet you Fenri!" She mewed shyly, since her name did make her sound younger then she actually was. She wasn't a kit anymore, hopefully she would receive her warrior name later?

She flattened her ears in embarrassment as Fenri sniffed her before sniffing her own fur with a look of shared disgust. "Yuch! My pelt smells like dead fish... How embarrassing!" She quickly added; before licking her pelt vigorously to try rid herself of the horrible smell. She was so embarrassed that she hadn't noticed the scent sooner. Perhaps she hadn't noticed since she was just trying to get used to being around other cats. What an embarrassing way to meet a new cat... She thought as she continued to lick her fur with vigor.

----

Falcon sighed and decided to stare off at something in the horizon, it kinda looked a rabbit or some other small prey animal but he wasn't quite sure. Prehaps, it wasn't prey. Maybe he had spotted a owl in mid-hunt, swooping down to catch a meal?

He tried to be patient in his own way by occupying his time with looking around his surroundings. As his gaze went over the surrounding grassy field, he shifted his paws and relaxed into a more comfortable position; especially since the strange tom appeared to also be distracted in his own way.
24 Jun 2020, 7:54 pm (Edited 24 Jun 2020, 8:01 pm)
in Vaguely Horse-like adopts! (go to post)
Lord_King_Ferret
Would you consider taking a custom designed OC or a few art commisions for Ebook Story Horsey? I can pm you examples of my designs and a sketch of my recent art.
Also; can you add me to the pinglist?
24 Jun 2020, 7:44 pm
I'm not dead; My internet connection has been just fiffy all day! I finally got the internet to work today and it wasn't working; all of this morning.
----

Runningkit nodded her head in agreement, pausing grooming herself dry. "I have caught lots of fish before but normally I'm not this thin. I'm pretty good at catching fish, but it probably helps that my fur is so thick." She stated while pointing a paw at herself.

Her outer fur was dry enough now. She decided to glance at the newcomer, a kittypet, her gaze was gentle and friendly. "Hello there." She said to the kittypet with a welcoming tone to her voice. "What do you ever mean by kit eaters? I've never eaten a kit! Where in the world would you get that idea?!" The small tabby she-cat added, sounding bewildered that this kittypet honestly believed that the clan cats were kit eaters.

------

Falcon met the stranger's glare with his own icey stare. "Perhaps.. I just don't appreciate your tone." He calmly flicked his short tail with his fur laying flat against his back.

"What is it with you and Rainclan cats anyway?" He sat down to show that he wasn't exactly looking for a fight. It was appeared that it would be pointless to argue with this tom anyway.

"I mean if I may ask, what did any of them do to you anyway?" Falcon questioned the other tom, hoping to avoid a fight. It probably wouldn't look good for him with Whitestar, if he went around picking fights with other clan cats. He did want to get his warrior name later and a fight would probably delay receiving his clan name further. But man, this tom was full of himself; and why did this tom appear to want to fight with him so badly?
24 Jun 2020, 12:14 am (Edited 24 Jun 2020, 7:45 pm)
Runningkit beamed with pride as she placed the fish down. "Thank you! It's the biggest fish that I've ever caught!" The small tabby she-cat replied with a sense of accomplishment in her voice. She looked down at her fur in surprise. "Oh, I am wet! I had no clue that I had gotten that wet! I guess that what happens when you dive into the water to catch a fish like I did." She stated amusedly before sitting down and starting to lick her pelt dry.

----
Falcon glared at his paws What an arrogant tom.. I hope I wasn't like that when I was out on my own... He was surprised by the hate in the fellow tom's voice when he mentioned Rainclan.

"So what if I am a rainclan cat?! Are you gonna to fight me if I am?" Falcon challenged the tom, his short tail flicking in annoyance. He hated how arrogant this stranger's behavior was. He had merely asked if he could help the tom catch more prey to make up for that rabbit that got away. He didn't want his ear clawed off for offering to help!

22 Jun 2020, 7:19 pm (Edited 22 Jun 2020, 7:20 pm)
in Galactic girafes (go to post)
Can you add me to the pinglist for when new adopts and myo slots available? I really like how Galactic Giraffes look similar to Giraffes as I love Giraffes a lot!♡♡
22 Jun 2020, 2:11 am (Edited 22 Jun 2020, 2:13 am)
in Has anyone seen the washroom- (go to post)
kamiderehime
Nice to meet you, Kami! (or Sei; if you prefer to be called Sei instead.)

I'm Breezeyheart! If you need any assistance with anything Furvilla related or other wise. My private messages are always open and I can lend you a ear (er listen) if you ever need to vent to someone about your bad day or anything else really!

There are also some wonderful helpers on Furvilla, of whom their jobs are to help other users in need of assistance with anything related to Furvilla such as how to join a site event or troubleshooting with battles and other glitches or questions that you might end up having! You will know that another user on here (in Furvilla) is an helper as they always have an green colored pawprint located next to their username and their usernames are highlighted with green (aka have green colored text.)♡

Please let me know if you need any items to help you get started in Furvilla (gameplay wise) or links to helpful guides for the basics of Furvilla gameplay.♡
Helpful guides can be found at the top of your screen as there is a dark blue (kinda navy blue) colored user dashboard there that has a button labeled "Help". Clicking or tapping on that help button will take you to where all of the helpful guides for Furvilla are stored along with other useful information that is also located there.

I can assist you with getting started in Furvilla if you need; as I'm always willing to lend a hand! I can gift or transfer you some basic items if you need them to help you get started. If you would appreciate the assistance, of course!
21 Jun 2020, 11:53 pm
in ~ A Kiddo's Custom Painties~ Closed (go to post)
I would appreciate it a lot; if you put me into the pinglist as well! I want to get a paintie of my beloved cat, Starbug for his villager (which is my active villager.)
21 Jun 2020, 2:49 am
in YCH PWYW, future PWYW shop. Closed- (go to post)
GoldieFazbear
It would be fine with me if you pm me work in progress sketches on the wings if you like and anything else you would like to after all I want Starbug to be perfect too. ;)
19 Jun 2020, 7:08 am (Edited 19 Jun 2020, 7:13 am)
in YCH PWYW, future PWYW shop. Closed- (go to post)
Paying with items and little bit of FD if needed. I want to give you some Anodized Aluminum Lumps (they are super rare and hard to get.) and a bunch of magical plushies if you are okay with that. ♡

Which YCH: Eating ice cream (aka #1)
Character ref (can be an image): Starbug.
What kind of ice cream?: Can you make the ice cream be a bowl of cubed watermelon? If not, just do watermelon flavored sorbet or watermelon flavored ice cream please.
What species (if hybrid, or not clear in ref): Angel Snowshoe Siamese cat.
Extra notes: Please include the following details of his design; Real life reference of his markings, he has a three leaf clover shaped smudge(best example shown in the link) on his muzzle located close to his nose. He also have white angel wings and a golden halo. His eyes are a vivid blue and can look light demin blue in certain lighting. Other reference of his wings and halo. Could he also be wearing something around his neck? Like a Pansexual flag colored bandana or a bandana that says the phrase; "Summertime" with a small slice of watermelon or the phrase; "I ♡ Watermelon!" also with a small drawing of a slice of watermelon. It was his favorite fruit!

Which YCH?: I'm not sure which one get him as, so can you do both? In other words; do one of each featuring him?
Character ref (can be an image): Karma.
What flag?: Bisexual Homoromantic if possible. Otherwise just do the bisexual flag please!
What kind of ice cream?: Maybe mint chocolate chip or something colorful that goes with his color scheme?
What species (if hybrid, or not clear in ref): Fennec Fox with colorful accent markings. He is mostly tan colored with light grey smudges and blue splotches on his body and the colorful markings are on his tail, paws and ears. His eyes are golden yellow.
Extra notes: His toes/paws are orange with black in the front while his back toes/paws are blue with black. His ears have tan like his body does with black inside of them and there are colorful markings are on the rim and back of his ears that kinda mimic a sunset.