Breezeyheart's Recent Posts

1 Nov 2019, 4:18 pm (Edited 1 Nov 2019, 4:22 pm)
in State a one sentence, random fact game (go to post)
Rats are unable to pass gas, meaning they are unable to fart. So please don't feed your pet rats any beans or soda for a snack.
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Moshi & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
1 Nov 2019, 1:50 am
in gacha, adopts and art! (pwyw, free sketches) (go to post)
errorgoat
Could I get a free bag, an halloween bag and a white bag? If you have an open slot, of course. ♡
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Moshi & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
1 Nov 2019, 1:41 am
in Chibi/AC Style Commissions (go to post)
No problem! I really like details and this idea for the art piece of Chime and Beo, came to me when I couldn't sleep. I always get the best ideas at night time when I should be asleep lol. XD Thank you for informing me so qiuckly ♡
1 Nov 2019, 1:32 am (Edited 1 Nov 2019, 1:35 am)
in Lanticore - Closed Species (go to post)
Please slap me onto your pinglist! I love them already! ♡♡

Edit: Dammn, I wish that I had the $15 for the adopt. And by dammn, I mean the adopt is gorgeous and I have a great need for witching hour, must find money.
1 Nov 2019, 1:28 am (Edited 1 Nov 2019, 1:30 am)
Swampkeeper
Yes, I would! ♡ Can you do birbs?

#1: Chime and Beo.
(Please draw them together as they are besties!)
Lineart Type: Black lineart.
Background Type: Complex.
Background Details (If applicable): Witchy/alchemist house, indoors setting. Either similar in design to this one or the potion making room in this gallery (although if those are too complex, something similar to this with more details would work.)
Pose/Action: Similar to this. Chime ould be the one stiring while Beo is slowly adding more ingredients to the brew. ♡
Clothing; Chime's outfit and Beo's outfit (I would prefer him to be wearing his mushroom headphones around his neck, please)
Held Item: Chime is holding a long wood spoon with an triquetra symbol carved into the handle above where she is gripping it. As for Beo, he will be holding sme ingredients and slowly adding/dropping them into the brew. The ingredients are up to you but maybe you could draw some ingredients from recipes, here in Furvilla?

#2: Aria
(Please draw her by herself. No other characters/animals will be involved in her artwork other then a few butterflies)
Lineart Type: Black lineart.
Background Type: Complex.
Background Details (If applicable): A flower tree swing
Pose/Action: Sitting in the swing, possibly swinging.
Clothing; A pinafore dress with the following details; the mint color from this and the the back from this dress
Held Item: The handles of the tree swing.

For 50k FC? ♡
31 Oct 2019, 11:58 pm (Edited 31 Oct 2019, 11:58 pm)
in Pixel Sprite Commissions (CLOSED) (go to post)
YCH Form:
Character Ref: Chime
# of Emotions: Happy, Surprised/In Awe (2) (I'm looking forward to seeing her in your style!♡)
Total Price: Whatever your estimate is.
31 Oct 2019, 3:05 pm
in Ip's Apple Dunking-Closed! (go to post)
Apple Dunk!♡
29 Oct 2019, 6:37 pm
Swampkeeper
Could you please ping me when your slots are open again?♡ Just letting you know because I'd love to order a few Halloween themed pieces from you when they are.
29 Oct 2019, 6:03 pm (Edited 29 Oct 2019, 6:13 pm)
in Dragon RP *read description* (go to post)
Stratus watched as the light green dragon threw the flaming crystal balls at the town with curiosity, his eyes wide as an deer's. What in the world are those?! Why can I see through them and why can that dragon hold them? I just have to know! He thought before he heard the screams and quickly took flight, flying low into the safety of the forest. As he flew through the forest, flying low under the canopy of trees, he heard another loud roar nearby. However this time it seemed less threating then a different roar that he had heard earlier, like a warning.

He heeded the warning but he was still curious of that light green dragon. And so he sniffed for the dragon's scent and found it relatively easily for it was still fresh, then he followed the scent which led to a small cave. However he felt like he might be considered a murderer or even a stalker, so he went and found a large comfortable tree with lots of cover, which would provide him camouflage to sleep safely in and plus it appeared to be close by the cave. However he had trouble sleeping as he was worried about what he should say to the other dragon without coming across as uncultured and sheltered. To help himself fall asleep, he gazed up at the stars from his comfortable perch in the large tree's thick limbs, murmuring softly to himself as he noticed each different constellation.

(OOC: Oh okay, lol XD)
29 Oct 2019, 3:41 pm (Edited 29 Oct 2019, 4:14 pm)
FoxGurl808 , Talonclaw , DuchieDrago & blackfirewolf4932
(Out Of Character: Firstly sorry that it's so long and if you were already subscribed to the thread, I'm for pinging you twice)

Stratus heard distinct voices along with a loud roar nearby as he flew through the sky, flapping his enormous wings effortlessly as he changed his course, in order to follow where the sounds appeared to be emanating from. He let out a friendly roar in return, which was much to his own surprise since he was used to being alone. However he realised that he had roared as friendly as he possibly could, because he thought the roar had sounded fearful. He flew effortlessly as he was gliding on the warmer air currents now, because his wings were so large, that they were similar to those of a condor in comparison to other dragons. He suddenly felt conflicted on where to go as he now realised that the loud roar had come from a slightly different direction, then that of the voices which were closer by now then before. He decided after a short while of gliding that he would follow the voices, as they were now even closer and clearer then before.

As he followed the voices, he noticed a small town as it came into view. He let out a growl of both; annoyance, irritation and slight fear, as he knew that towns were never a good thing for dragons in general. He flew closer to the town but he kept to the town's shadows to help blend in, as his scales would easily be a clear giveaway to his location, especially if he was still out in the open. However he had smelled the scents of two different dragons which led him to believe, that these strangers were working together to try to get rid of the humans. He was curious and quite willing to help these strangers despite not knowing their intentions, since humans in large groups have never been a good thing for any dragons. This was due to the fact that he knew that they often had hunters who tried their best to kill off any dragons that they found living near by, if they caught them that is. He shuddered upon thinking that thought as humans were the reason that his family often moved places when he was younger, that and it was just him and his parents when he was growing up, so they hadn't had the safety in numbers that comes with a large tribe of dragons. So he had grown a strong dislike for humans because he had yet to know any kind ones.
28 Oct 2019, 8:05 am
in closed for now (go to post)
Dubstep
FD has been sent. My toyhouse username is the same as my username on here. Thank you so much! And thank you for your patience. ♡
27 Oct 2019, 3:45 am
Dubstep
Oh okay, thank you for the info! I can offer 500FD instead
25 Oct 2019, 3:57 am
in Cat Roleplay (go to post)
Bengaltigeress
Could I join please if there's room. Thank you! I really love everyone's ideas for the roleplay so I'd be happy with any of them.♡
25 Oct 2019, 12:11 am (Edited 25 Oct 2019, 12:19 am)
Dubstep
I was going by what you said you wanted for offers on September 30th and October 8th so I apologize if it wasn't enough. I could offer more Paintie Tickets or some FD to go along with the Paintie Ticket if that would work. As for the price of the Paintie Tickets, I wasn't going by Stall price, I was going by the FurDollar Emporium's price for a single Paintie Ticket as that's how I got them.
24 Oct 2019, 11:58 pm (Edited 29 Oct 2019, 2:06 pm)
FoxGurl808
I hope it's not too late to join up (my tablet crashed so I had to retype everything for my form information)

Name: Stratus. He sometimes called Stormy by his close friends although it annoys him but he puts up with it since he cares about them.

Species: StormWing = SkyWing and IceWing hybrid.

Powers: A highly skilled flyer, he can withstand sub-zero temperatures and bright light; exhale a deadly freezing breath; he has enormous wings, razor-sharp claws and a spiked muscular tail. He can create powerful gusts of wind and deadly ice storms using his enormous wings and icy breath. He tends to defend himself with his razor-sharp claws, horns and his spiked muscular tail, in claw to claw combat. He can freeze others frozen solid with a single touch if he isn't careful and often does so if he gets too angry. In other words due to being a hybrid, he essentially has the ice version of a rare and dangerous condition called firescales, in which the affected dragon has abnormally hot scales and will burn through and/or ignite anything they touch. Also under the right conditions, he can get his body warm enough for him to breath fire, meaning if he is in a very hot place, he can breath scorching flames.

Description: 16162587_CDYmizZuJUllQdO.png Stratus's toyhouse
(Note: I am gonna revamp his design to add some details that help show his SkyWing heritage more and make his IceWing heritage show through better as well. As he needs some warm-toned colors such as red, orange and scarlet in his design. Plus his enormous wings and spiked muscular tail isn't easy to spot so I need to fix that.)

Personality: He comes off as cold hearted, sharp tongued and easily angered around any strangers. As he tends to be cold or distant towards strangers out of his fear that they won't accept him for who he is and what he is. However around his close friends, his true personality is revealed, he is quite warm, outgoing, caring, protective, loyal, honest, adventurous, hotheaded and sarcastic at times. This means that if you can get past his wall (or false front), you'll come to find that he is a great friend that you can count on in tough times!

Abilities: Reading, writing, and speaking multiple languages including ancient ones but has a preference for Latin, Greek and Gaelic. Insomnia; woodcutting; fire starting; cooking, misc. survival skills including celestial navigation.

Backstory: Stratus was grew up feeling like an outcast in the world due to his heritage and because some dragons didn't understand how his parents could even fall in love. His parents, his mother Aurora, a SkyWing and his father Orion, a IceWing raised him by themselves with love and acceptance. This was because they had left their tribes and corresponding territories as they felt that he wouldn't be accepted by them. They taught him to accept other for who are, to treasure his friends and the basics of survival, including woodcutting, fire starting, cooking, hunting and celestial navigation. They also taught him how to read, write and speak multiple languages including ancient ones. He now lives a slightly nomadic life, often roaming the land with his group of close friends, in search of adventure and a safe place to stay permanently.
24 Oct 2019, 7:35 pm
Dubstep
I really love Chime!♡ 'Cause she's too adorable!♡ Does she have any painties? Because it looks like she has two different Chibi painties but I wanted to be sure beforehand.

My offer (if it's okay) would be one Paintie Ticket and one October Pet Box of your choice, adding up to be 500FD or $5.00 worth of FD in total. As a Paintie Ticket is 250FD and an October Pet Box is 250FD = 500FD.
3 Oct 2019, 12:12 am (Edited 3 Oct 2019, 12:17 am)
in Song Name Game (go to post)
Got ninja'ed
"Eat it" by Weird Al Yankovic
1 Oct 2019, 5:03 pm
in What’s your birthday? (go to post)
July 1st
The same day as Princess Diana, Pamela Anderson (of Baywatch fame) and Debbie Harry (rock singer known for being a member of the rock group: Blondie. One of Blondie's well known songs is One Way Or Another.)
26 Sep 2019, 3:28 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Im 22 years old today aa....im....a little bit bummed about i currently dont have any plans...my past few birthdays have been pretty lonely. But i will try to make the best of it anyway. Today i go to olive garden and eat my most favorite soup ever

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
( Belatedly)
22 Sep 2019, 11:41 am
in Giving out Morphing Potions (go to post)
I'd like to claim the Raptor Morphing potion if it is still available. If the Raptor Morphing potion isn't available, could I get a Skunk Morphing potion?
22 Sep 2019, 11:09 am
in Giving out Morphing Potions (go to post)
Shpagoctorifle
I would like to be on the list for the Gembound Morphing Potion, if you are doing those. I could trade you something for it if you like.
22 Sep 2019, 11:04 am
in Chibi paintie giveaway! (Winners chosen!) (go to post)
Shilo_Kaisin
I would like to enter for both, please. :3
20 Sep 2019, 10:58 pm
in Pangolotls! OFFICIAL (go to post)
May I claim a slot for an alien pangolotl? ♡ I have an idea but I don't want to miss the deadline since I am going to bed soon..
17 Sep 2019, 11:23 am
in Costume Winner Announced (go to post)
Thank you so much for the opportunity! I would love to enter for the Cartoon Costume please.♡ :3
12 Sep 2019, 8:36 pm
in Wow I haven't been here in forever ... (go to post)
Ro
Welcome back friend!♥ I always adored your art and hopefully I can order some art from you in the near future!♡♡