Breezeyheart's Recent Posts

21 Jun 2020, 11:53 pm
in ~ A Kiddo's Custom Painties~ Reopening soon! (go to post)
I would appreciate it a lot; if you put me into the pinglist as well! I want to get a paintie of my beloved cat, Starbug for his villager (which is my active villager.)
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
21 Jun 2020, 2:49 am
in YCH PWYW, future PWYW shop. Closed- (go to post)
GoldieFazbear
It would be fine with me if you pm me work in progress sketches on the wings if you like and anything else you would like to after all I want Starbug to be perfect too. ;)
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
19 Jun 2020, 7:08 am (Edited 19 Jun 2020, 7:13 am)
Paying with items and little bit of FD if needed. I want to give you some Anodized Aluminum Lumps (they are super rare and hard to get.) and a bunch of magical plushies if you are okay with that. ♡

Which YCH: Eating ice cream (aka #1)
Character ref (can be an image): Starbug.
What kind of ice cream?: Can you make the ice cream be a bowl of cubed watermelon? If not, just do watermelon flavored sorbet or watermelon flavored ice cream please.
What species (if hybrid, or not clear in ref): Angel Snowshoe Siamese cat.
Extra notes: Please include the following details of his design; Real life reference of his markings, he has a three leaf clover shaped smudge(best example shown in the link) on his muzzle located close to his nose. He also have white angel wings and a golden halo. His eyes are a vivid blue and can look light demin blue in certain lighting. Other reference of his wings and halo. Could he also be wearing something around his neck? Like a Pansexual flag colored bandana or a bandana that says the phrase; "Summertime" with a small slice of watermelon or the phrase; "I ♡ Watermelon!" also with a small drawing of a slice of watermelon. It was his favorite fruit!

Which YCH?: I'm not sure which one get him as, so can you do both? In other words; do one of each featuring him?
Character ref (can be an image): Karma.
What flag?: Bisexual Homoromantic if possible. Otherwise just do the bisexual flag please!
What kind of ice cream?: Maybe mint chocolate chip or something colorful that goes with his color scheme?
What species (if hybrid, or not clear in ref): Fennec Fox with colorful accent markings. He is mostly tan colored with light grey smudges and blue splotches on his body and the colorful markings are on his tail, paws and ears. His eyes are golden yellow.
Extra notes: His toes/paws are orange with black in the front while his back toes/paws are blue with black. His ears have tan like his body does with black inside of them and there are colorful markings are on the rim and back of his ears that kinda mimic a sunset.
19 Jun 2020, 6:45 am
in Witches/powers rp (go to post)
Chime shrugged as her wand was now tucked back in the belt of her robe, feigning innocence about the poisonous fruit's disappearance. "I don't know." She stated, batting her eyelashes in reply to Ebony's question to look further innocent.

However, once she was sure that Ebony believed her, she winked knowingly at Copper. She didn't want him to have to eat that poisonous fruit if he didn't want to. She wanted to giggle about Ebony's confusion but had stayed quiet. She figured that she would explain why the fruit vanished in the first place to both Ebiny and Copper, after she had a little fun tricking Ebony.

She rarely got to trick anyone so it was a fun change of pace. She normally would rather be honest, but Ebony had been unaware of her own actions that unfolded when she fell asleep. So it was a little payback at Ebony for scaring Copper like that. Maybe the demon like being would learn to not scare or Copper again, but maybe not? Meanwhile; Chime waited for Copper to get curious about why she had winked at him.
19 Jun 2020, 6:21 am
in Warriors rp (go to post)
Runningkit bounded up to Frostfang and Icepaw. "Hey, Frostfang, look at this fish that I caught!" She meowed cheerfully around the large mouthful of her catch.

Her fur was soaked through to her skin, so she should be cold. However she didn't look really upset by it as she was used to getting wet, when she hunted fish. Besides; she was far too excited about her catch, it by far was the biggest fish she had ever caught, she was sure of it! So naturally, she was delighted to show it to Frostfang and Icepaw.

She sat down as she waited for Frostfang and Icepaw's individual opinions on the matter.

------
Falcon looked bewildered by the tom's reaction. "What I've done?! You ran into me!" He exclaimed indignantly. He cleared his throat before resuming speaking, trying to look calm.

"I didn't do anything on purpose! I was just walking and you ran into me, fluffbrain.." He muttered the last part under his breath, as he couldn't believe that another cat could be so careless about where they were going.

"However! Maybe I can assist you in catching another rabbit or two? Regardless of who's fault it was that the rabbit got away; I was still apart of why it did. So I would like to make it up to you, if that's okay with you?" He added, offering his assistance with a soft smile. It was the least that he could to make it up the tom and he didn't want to make enemies with the stranger. And besides, he was out hunting as well and he believed that so more paws made work go by faster.
19 Jun 2020, 5:56 am (Edited 19 Jun 2020, 7:17 am)
in Monster Experiment RP Open! (go to post)
(sorry this late lol)
Pax giggled happily whe Sky licked her then showered her with a small amount of snow. She hadn't seen snow in a long time and it was magical to her.

Pax closely followed Void and the others, sticking close to Sky as she walked near the kitsune like monster. She took to the air when Sky blew ice, freezing the floor. She laughed in amusement as the small group of humans struggled, trying to stand back up and failed at doing so. She decided to join in, her muscular tail would be would useful as well as her sharp claws and fangs. She wasn't afraid of getting dirty and wanted to get some payback at those scientists if she could!

She flew towards the struggling humans and whipped her tail at them, breaking a few of their bones and smiling slightly at their painful screams. They deserved it for torturing her and her new friends by doing tests on them and poking them with needles. She hates needles and especially this laboratory a lot!

Then as some more humans tried to help their companions, she unsheathed her claws and bared her fangs. "Back off!" She snarled at them as she swooped down, slashing at their faces and bodies with her sharp claws. She looked incredibly violent as she fought, her muscular tail was whipping wildly back and forth as she attacked some more humans. Her normal peaceful nature was gone from her eyes and body language as her facial expression was rageful and her eyes glowed brightly with a dark orange light. By the glowing color of her eyes, she was obviously angry. These mercenaries wouldn't stop her or her new friends from leaving this horrible place, not if she could help it!
19 Jun 2020, 5:14 am (Edited 19 Jun 2020, 5:22 am)
in (Free) Flag YCHs (go to post)
Can you do two characters for me, please? Thank you in advance!
I will tip you if I can ♡

Character ref (can be an image): Starbug.
What flag?: Pansexual flag, please!
What species (if hybrid, or not clear in ref): Angel Snowshoe Siamese cat.
Extra notes: Please include the following details of his design; Real life reference of his markings, he has a three leaf clover shaped smudge(best example shown in the link) on his muzzle located close to his nose. He also have white angel wings and a golden halo. His eyes are a vivid blue and can look light demin blue in certain lighting. Other reference of his wings and halo.

Character ref (can be an image): Karma.
What flag?: Bisexual Homoromantic if possible. Otherwise just do the bisexual flag please!
What species (if hybrid, or not clear in ref): Fennec Fox with colorful accent markings. He is mostly tan colored with light grey smudges and blue splotches on his body and the colorful markings are on his tail, paws and ears. His eyes are golden yellow.
Extra notes: His toes/paws are orange with black in the front while his back toes/paws are blue with black. His ears have tan like his body does with black inside of them and there are colorful markings are on the rim and back of his ears that kinda mimic a sunset.
19 Jun 2020, 4:44 am (Edited 19 Jun 2020, 4:48 am)
I'm gonna order from you soon. I just need to decide which characters to have you do for the YCHs and on the form of payment.♡

I love the two ychs by the way!
18 Jun 2020, 12:08 am (Edited 18 Jun 2020, 12:08 am)
Chime grinned delightly when Copper stated that he would love to see her cauldron. It was one of her favorite possessions, but sadlly it was still back at her house in Myst Grove. She tied the herb bundle shut and placed it back into her backpack before putting it on.

Chime jumped with surprise as she noticed a strange-looking fruit in Ebony's hand. What kind of fruit was Ebony holding? It looked poisonous and she didn't want it anywhere near Copper. Holding her wand and muttering, she said a spell of teleportation to make the fruit vanish as it teleported somewhere far away.
That fruit should be long gone now.. She thought.

She spotted a stranger, no a human like being near by. "Who are you?" Chime asked Sina curiously, speaking English instead of her normal languge made up of chirps, caws and squawks. This was to to help her understand Chime better.
17 Jun 2020, 11:49 pm (Edited 17 Jun 2020, 11:51 pm)
(haha Sky sounds fun! xD Also heading to bed, I should be online later sometime shortly after 3pm central time.)
Pax giggled when Sky spun around and slapped her in the face. She was expecting it to hurt but the tails were so soft and fluffy that it tickled instead.

Pax looked confusedly at Void as the larger monster backed up, appearing to be smiling at her? Was this monster trying not to look scary? Her teeth sure looked sharp though... She thought shaking her head before returningher focus to the one appeared to as known as Sky.

Sky looked like a big puppy to Pax as the similar sized monster laid down on her back and asking Pax for a belly rub. Somehow Pax was able to understand Sky? (Just wanted have Pax randomly be able to understand Sky too. If that's okay ouo)

"Belly rub?... I guess, I can do that!" Pax said with a smile. She leaned, bending down and proceeding to gently rub Sky's soft, furry belly. The fox like monster's fur was so soft and Pax didn't wish to stop rubbing her front paws against it. But she didn't like the uneasely feeling that their current surroundings was giving her.

"Perhaps we should continue moving? I'm getting the creeps..." Pax stated, her voice was a bit more louder then earlier when she had been stammering but she sounded nervous. Althought she was unsure if anyone heard her speak. She still kinda felt shy, however Sky was pretty friendly and that made her feel less nervous and shy around the others.
17 Jun 2020, 10:54 pm
(just assuming that Harestep is near by Falcon.)
Runningkit watched the surface of the pond closely, trying her best not to move and scare off any fish. It seemed like moons passed before a ripple broke the calm water's surface. This was her chance! She crept closer to the water, her front paws were as close as she could get to the water without showing her reflection. She spotted the shimmer of fish scales underneath the water's surface as a large fish swwan towards her, unaware of her presence.

Her sleek muscles bunched up as she prepared to strike and her claws unsheathed as she took a deep breath. Her paws dipped underneath the water as the fish swam even closer. Suddenly she pounced, diving under the surface and seamlessly disappearing from view. It payed to have a thin pelt sometimes.

She slashed her claws at the fish, turning the water scarlet with blood. She swam towards the dazed fish and dug her claws into it's shinning scales. She dragged the fish onto the shore of the pond before delivering a swift bite onto it's neck. The fish flailed around desperate to escape but soon it went still as the light faded from it's eyes. She raised her head towards the night sky and grinned. Thank you Starclan for this prey.. she thought silently before picking up the fish with her jaws. Padding off to find her friend, she couldn't wait to show Frostfang her big catch! This had to be one of the biggest fish that she had ever caught!
---------------

Falcon padded softly through the grass with his jaws slightly open. His eyes were alert as he looked for any signs of prey. He was hoping to catch at least a few birds or voles to carry back to camp. Quail would be nice too, but he was sure that the quail that might live here in this field, were either all asleep or hiding from view.

Suddenly, he scented another cat near by. The scent wasn't familiar to him at least but it didn't smell like a rouge. Perhaps it was a cat from another clan? He wanted to ask who was there but he didn't want to start a fight with another clan cat.

Instead, he followed the scent, trying to locate the stranger. If a vole or two came his way, he would stop and try to catch them, otherwise his focus was on discovering who was the cause of the unfamiliar scent.
17 Jun 2020, 4:51 pm (Edited 17 Jun 2020, 8:27 pm)
in Lollipop! PWYW YCH ~closed~ (go to post)
DimkaDimintriFeline
Thank you! ♡ I don't think anything needs changing with Danica, it looks awesome and those are banners will be so fun to use with my new art shop! However you could darken Starbug's pawpads? Cause his pawpads are more this color?
17 Jun 2020, 5:58 am
(Ah, I apologise. I thought everyone was in the ring lol, just ingore mention of grass and bluy sky in my previous reply ouo)

Upon hearing Zero's words, Pax's facial expression changed, showing that she was relieved and she let a soft sigh. Her body language also showed that she looked more at ease. "Ooo-Okay." She nodded her head up and down to show that she acknowledged his statement. "Hhh-Hi. I'm Pax.." She stammered shyly in reply, before sitting down to wait for his response.

She was unsure if she had embarrassed herself by speaking or not, for it had been a while since she could talk to another who understood what she was saying. Most of the scientists were ignorant to her intelligence and appeared to not understand her when she tried to speak to them. So as an result; she was mostly considered mute.

17 Jun 2020, 5:30 am (Edited 17 Jun 2020, 5:32 am)
(my timezone is central time so I should be online when you two are, I think)
Pax jumped upwards in utter surprise, she hadn't been exactly expecting another monster to bust the door down. The loud crash had her heart pounded with fear and excitement. She could see grass and blue sky outside through the new opening! She hadn't been outside for years, let alone see it through a window. So naturally, her first reaction after processing the sudden change in surroundings, was to run through the opening gleefully.

She relished the feeling of being out in the open, the sun shining down onto her smooth fur and the soft grass beneath her paws. She stood on the grass, taking in her new surroundings when she realized that other monsters were here in the ring. In response, she shrank out of a mixture of fear and shyness, she didn't really know these other monsters and so she wanted to look as least threatening as possible. Better safe then sorry! Besides she had trust issues, due to the fact that the scientists stole her from her family and her home...
17 Jun 2020, 5:15 am (Edited 17 Jun 2020, 5:16 am)
(er oops, I thought I posted this on monday but it appears that I didn't, sorry for the delay in continuing the rp)
Runningkit nodded in agreement, her eyes were bright with excitement as she looked at the plain field that Frostfang had gestured her tail towards. "That sounds great! I can look for voles or starlings while you show Icepaw, the basics." Runningkit replied, her tail waving. "And maybe there will be a small pond full of fish!" She added cheerfully before padding off, ahead of Frostfang and Icepaw, eager to start looking for prey.

She reached the field before the other two did, due to her long legs. Soon she was a hunter's crouch with her jaws slightly open. She was on the tips of her paws to avoid making any sound and her ears were pricked upwards, looking for any signs of prey.

She stalked through the grass and as she parted the grass, she spotted a small body of water. There was a pond! She padded softly towards the small pond, spotting the reflection of the full moon upon the water's surface. She grinned, it was a perfect chance to put her fishing skills to use. She sat at the edge of the water and began wait to for ripples to break upon the surface of the pond.

------------
Falcon had nodded before watching Jaysong stalked off to search for the nearest way to the rooftops. When Falcon overheard his sister, Runningkit's reply to Frostfang, he turned to watch her as she padded off in search of prey. Fish sounds interesting.. He thought before deciding to stay closer to the rooftops so he could hear Jaysong's signal if anything happened. He padded towards a grassy clearing located closer to the rooftops. Maybe there would be some prey there?

As the grass surrounded him, he got into a hunter's crouch. He started to prowl with his jaws slightly open and his ears pricked upwards, looking for any signs of prey. Just the slightest movement, sound or scent would help him pinpoint some prey. As he stalked through the grass, a slight scent washed over his jaws, a starling!

He padded softly towards the scent, watching where he placed his paws to avoid making any noise. The starling came into view and it was busy searching for a meal of it's own, unaware of his presence. He stalked closer, feeling his muscles in his back legs coil as he prepared to leap. Then he leapt into the air, soaring towards the unaware starling with ease, his claws unsheathed and paws reaching outwards to toward the bird.

A sudden noise broke the silence of his approach and the starling took flight. However it flew towards him, bumping into his paws and his claws sunk into it's feathery flesh. As he landed, he pinned the starling down and delivered a swift bite onto it's neck. Then he silently thanked Starclan and Dekra for this prey, he figured that Dekra would appreciate being included his prayer. Afterwards, he dug a small shallow hole and placed the dead starling into it, before covering it with loose soft dirt. He placed a small feather into the ground above the shallow hole, this was to remind him where he stashed his fresh-kill.
15 Jun 2020, 7:08 pm
(Aww, thanks!♡ She's one of my favorite ocs but I haven't yet roleplayed as her and it's been awhile since I rped as a shy character so it will be a welcome change lol. And it's fine if you put her into one of the rooms/enclosures that the Monsters are in for a while before being released into the ring.)

Pax awoke to see a different enclosure then she was used to. She looked around out of a mixture of fear and confusion, flicking her long muscular tail in distress. She stared at the white tiled walls, thinking about how she had gotten here in the first place. Pax was a young, female Kidambura, taken from her family and forest home, around 6 years ago when she was only 2 years old. Her mom and father were forced to watch as she was shot with a tranquilizer dart then taken away from them and all she had ever known.

Since then, she had suffered through many tests, pricks from needles and even blood draws. The scientists were eager to discover what kind of creature, she was and why she had those mutations of hers. She didn't know why that she had mutations, to her, it was just a fact of her life that she had an tongue that was similar to an moth's proboscis, an additional set of eyes that could see the auras of other beings and a pair of lunar moth like wings.

She wanted to hide as her uneasiness increased, being new places without her knowledge were a big cause of stress for her. She looked for a cozy place to hide in but unfortunately for her, it was an act made in avail as there was nowhere to hide in this new enclosure. Her stress and unease increased more as she felt exposed in this large room that made up her new enclosure and the white tiled walls weren't helping any. She longed to be outside with nature for her surroundings and birdsong filling the air with music, but the room appeared to have no exit or entrance that she could see.

15 Jun 2020, 6:10 pm
Chime was unaware of her silly appearance and at first she looked at Copper confusedly when he held back a laugh. What was so funny? She looked at her feathers and started to laugh, out of embarrassment at first, but soon; she saw the humor in her current appearance. So as Copper gently headbutted her wing, she was grinning happily and her feathers had smoothed back down.

She frowned briefly at Copper's honest statement. "That's true, people would just make more." she stated halfheartedly, noticing as the small dragon glanced, nervously back at Ebony with a shudder. Once Copper turned his attention back onto her, he asked her about how she had ended up here in this realm, sounding desperate to change the subject.

Chime's eyes were full of delight, glad that Copper asked her as she didn't mind changing subjects. She could chat about pretty much anything if you let her. "Well, I was out gathering some magical herbs as I like to make potions that help my friends with all sorts of problems! When I realized that I was lost and the forest didn't look familiar anymore. Then I found this cave and you too!" She chirped, explaining cheerfully.

She was still holding her wand and with a flash of bright teal light, her backpack teleported over onto the cave floor, just in front of her. She opened her backpack then she dug out a small bundle of herbs, which was the same one from earlier. She tucked her wand back underneath the belt of her robe then she untied the straps holding the bundle of herbs closed. She held the bundle open in her wing to show Copper the magical herbs that she had collected.

"These are red Moonflowers and Evening Glories. The red moonflowers only bloom in the light of the bloodmoon and the evening glories only bloom at nightfall. I needed them for making a special potion that helps you find your true love." She added, explaining the names of the herbs to Copper. "I've made it before but my cauldron is bigger then I am, so I don't exactly have on me. It makes a great bathtub though!" She exclaimed with a wink.
14 Jun 2020, 11:39 pm (Edited 15 Jun 2020, 6:15 pm)
Name: Pax.
Name Meaning: Roman myth name of a goddess of peace, derived from the Latin word pax, meaning "peace." Her Greek name is Eirênê.
Codename: FLUTTER = Friendly, Loving, Unique, Tenacious, Ticklish, Eager and Rageful.
Description/appearance of Species: Kidambura (retired closed species on chickensmoothie)
- A Kidambura is a tall wolf-like creature with long ears and lynx tufts at the end. The markings under their eyes are called streaks, and they will always match their eye dot. They also have abnormal large pupils. They have long muzzles and a furry mouth to go with it. Despite that in some cases the Kidambura can have horns, they can come in any shape. with a long neck they have fuzzy manes that can also come in any shape, size and even rarely be made of elements. with long legs, body, and tail it helps the Kida's run faster. one thing you can note is that a kida will always have a animal pattern. their tails have a small tuft at the rump that leads of into a long brisk tail much like a kangaroo that has a tuft of fur at the end.
Powers: Kidamburas are fast runners, this is due to their long legs, long body and long tail which help them run faster. They are also good hunters due to their retractable claws and sharp teeth. Their long muscular tails are quite powerful and are often slashed at their enemies in defense like a Kangaroo would.
Temperament: Overall, Kidamburas are social and kind in nature. They don't actively fight with others and most would rather befriend another being then fight with them. Some might prefer to flee then stay and fight. However they can be protective of their families and friends and will fight to protect them from harm or danger.
Description of Self: Pax looks like a tall long legged wolfish dragon with a muscular long tail similar to a Kangaroo. She has large lunar moth like wings and can fly using them. She has furry antennas/feelers like a lunar moth and she can use them to sense motion and movement when it is very dark, Her yellow circle like markings and wings glow in the dark and at night time to aid her in seeing things. She appears to lack a mouth but her mouth blends into her muzzle, she can speak but tends to stutter when speaking to anyone new. She has a tongue that mimics a butterfly or moth's proboscis (or mouth), her tongue is long and straw like but works mostly like a normal tongue, and she has teeth similar to a feline's, but most of her teeth are flatter and her incisors are sharp. Her diet is made up of meat (pork, chicken, turkey and similar meats, she doesn't eat beef.) fruit, vegetables, nectar, plants and flowers. She has two pairs of eyes, her larger pair of eyes can see normally as she can see color and shapes just fine. Her smaller pair of eyes is assumed to be like the eye spots on a moth or butterfly, but this is not the case! Her smaller eyes can see the auras of other beings and different colors have different meanings similar to a mood ring; red means evil intentions/deadly, orange means frustration/anger, yellow means nervous, green means good intentions/kind, blue means sad/depressed, purple means contentment/peaceful, any mixed aura colors have multiple meanings and varing in intensity the aura color can be darker or lighter as emotions can be stronger or weaker, example; dark green means envy or greed.
Voice claim: Andrea Libman (Fluttershy from My Little Pony: Friendship is magic)
Examples: Voice clips #1,Voice clips #2 and Voice clips #3.
Personality: Pax is very shy, peaceful, kind, and caring. Pax doesn't have very many friends, because she is quite shy around others that she doesn't know personally. However the friends she does have are; loyal and they like her just the way that she is. She loves animals and she tries to be friends with all creatures, great and small. She tries her best to befriend everyone that she meets, but some don't befriend her because; they think she is a pansy for being so peaceful. However, in fact, if you push her too far by hurting her friends in anyway; physically or mentally or even emotionally. She can and will be very aggressive towards you because she is very protective of her friends. If you do hurt her friends in anyway, despite the fact that she isn't one to hold grudges. She can and will hold a grudge, against you for the rest of your life only if you don't apologize to her friends. Once you get past her shy initial demeanor; she is very friendly, adventurous, and brave. She is also protective, loyal, trustworthy, and daring along with being peaceful, kind, and caring. You can trust her with anything, even with your most deepest darkest secret, she won't, no matter what happens, tell anyone your secrets. She will do anything to protect her friends, even risking her own life to protect them. And once you befriend her, she'll be loyal to you forever.
Are they deemed Socialized?: Not really, she often hides in her favorite spot (somewhere dark or cozy) or shys away from anyone new if she can. However she is far more intelligent then the scientists deem her to be. She wants to make friends and work together with them to escape the lab.
14 Jun 2020, 10:10 pm
in Make an OC for the Person Above you! (go to post)
Claiming Sorenica 's request! ♡

Gender: Any gender such as female, male, hermaphrodite, genderfluid and ect.

Species: Anything Unique!♡ I prefer a design that can be drawn as Feral or Anthro if possible!

Aesthetics: Anything colorful, cute, space or nature inspired designs. For example: the color palette(s) that are take inspiration from an cute or rare animal in real life. Locations work too such as a place in nature!; like mountains, a beach or a forest. Gore or dark themes are great too! Especially since I need some characters that I can use for drawing vent art to help with my depression and anger.
(I had to link them in order to list them all)
Click the links below to see some Aesthetic boards that I love;
I AM THE D R A G O N BREATHING F I R E
Coffee Shop.
I wanna be your 1AM "Can't Sleep" text
You are just as sane as I am (the last unicorn vibes)
Unicorn meat tastes like glitter.
Don't kill my vibes
Nature has Music for those to choose to listen - Shakespeare
We see what we want
Little but fierce
Pastel Mermaid vibes
The Riddler
Scary Monsters and King Nothing (I have not watched Jojo's bizarre adventures yet but I liked the colors/aesthetic)
Society Killed the Teeenager
Luna Lovegood (my favorite Harry Potter character other then Hermione Granger)
Ninjago (look at all six please)
True friends stab you in the front
Twenty thousand lightyears away
You're a peach!
She sits waiting, seething, blooming
Colors and Designs:
Feel free to use the aesthetic boards for color/design inspiration as well. I spent a lot of time linking them if you want some nature themed color palettes to work with, just google nature color palettes

What I dislike: Really bright neon colors as the main color scheme such as a character who mostly has neon colors. I have color sensitivity and get migraines from very bright colors as they cause me to strain my eyes to look at them. However using lighter/darker shades of neon like colors are okay for markings, eyes or accent colors for a design. Vaporwave inspired designs are acceptable! Also; no spider ocs, unless you make it look cute like bitsyspider's spidersona.

Other/Suggestions: Something cute or dark design-wise would work! But please be as creative as you like!

Things for Inspiration: If you can't think of anything, think of something that makes you happy and go off of that :) I would love it, if you also enjoyed drawing or coloring the design. Bases are acceptable but I would prefer it if you drew the design yourself, if you have the ability to do so! So use a base if you aren't comfortable with drawing the species that you chose.
14 Jun 2020, 6:49 pm (Edited 14 Jun 2020, 6:51 pm)
(Ohh that could work, I just wanted to know if it was okay that my monster character was from a forest originally and got stolen from her family and put into this lab. If not, I have a lab born character who is one of my fursonas.)
14 Jun 2020, 12:16 am (Edited 14 Jun 2020, 12:16 am)
(Could I join with a monster character who was transferred to this facility from another lab? Is that okay?)
13 Jun 2020, 11:40 pm (Edited 13 Jun 2020, 11:41 pm)
(Going to bed, I will reply again tomorrow! )
Chime backed up slightly, her eyes glimmered briefly with hurt but she was mostly surprised by him hissing at her. She frowned when she realized that guilt flickered in his eyes. "I see, cages aren't any fun! My best friend used to live in a cage, cause he was a lab experiment, he escaped with my assistance.. but cages are bad!" Her voice sounded slight like a young child now as it was high pitched, but there was a undertone of anger to her voice.

She was mad that her new friend had a bad experience with cages too. She wasn't mad at Copper though! She wished that she could make all the cages in the world, that had been apart of any bad experiences disappear! However her magic wasn't strong enough for that and she didn't want it to backfire and cause more pain..

"I'm sorry to hear that you also had a bad experience. I wish I could make those horrible cages go away!" She squawked with frustration and her feathers fluffed up, making her look unintentionally silly as she looked like a fluffy chick. She frowned as seriously as she could, which only added onto how silly she looked.
13 Jun 2020, 11:18 pm
Runningkit smiled at Icepaw and Frostfang, glad to see that the tom and she-cat shared her enthusiasm and she let out a loud rumbling purr of joy. She was so excited that her thoughts raced as she had many questions; did Frostfang had any favorite places to go hunting? Would she be okay with visiting the river? Would the rouges leave her alone if they spotted her with other cats? Or would they attack anyway?

The small tabby she-cat shook her head to clear her mind of those last two thoughts. No reason to let those rouges ruin her good mood. Instead she focused on her hope of sharing her fishing skills with her friend, her brother and the other cats. She had learned to fish on her travels and she remembered where a slow moving river was located in the forest. The rouges hadn't staked any claim to that river and besides she was a great swimmer if anything bad happened, she could help out!

She was looking forward to catching a nice big fish. Afterall, her long legs were quite helpful for catching fish and other prey like small rodents, and once she even caught a large hare! She didn't get winded often, so running and swimming were fun to her!

---------
Falcon nodded his head in response before he spoke. "Perhaps you could hunt in the trees, if you want? I don't see anything wrong with that." He offered with a wave of his short tail. Falcon figured that Frostfang wouldn't mind if Jaysong climbed a tree or two, besides he could keep a lookout for those hostile rouges. Falcon was even willing to help keep a lookout for danger if needed. His small size was good for staying hidden to potential threats so he could take a rouge by surprise.
13 Jun 2020, 10:47 pm (Edited 13 Jun 2020, 10:47 pm)
Chime nodded to Copper when he whispered, taking out her star topped wand. She pondered what spell to use to free her dragon friend.

Suddenly, she remembered the best spell for this situation. She muttered under her breath, speaking in a ancient and long forgottend languge called Corvish. It sounded similar to bird song in tone but was full of caws and squawks. (Basically elvish but for corvids) The star on the top of her wand started to glow faintly, glowing turquoise as the magic grew stronger.

"Caw caw squawk chirp chirp." (Release my friend from this cage) She said fully focused on her spell. Her magic rarely worked properly without her wand as it served as a channel to funnel and focus her magic. Otherwise without her wand, her spells would backfire and chaos would unfold.

Slowly, the small crack opened wide to free Copper from Ebony's grasp. She uttered some more Corvish and Copper floated away from Ebony and landed safely on the other side of the cave floor. She sighed relieved that her spell had worked. She flew over to Copper and landed beside him.

Then she uttered a quick Corvish spell of protection, "Squawk, caw caw chirp" (protect me and my friend from danger.) and a soft teal colored glow shone around her and Copper. The spell would protect them from any threats but still allowed them to go where they pleased. "Are you okay, Copper?" Chime asked him, worriedly. "That was a protection spell" She added, explaining to him about the teal magical glow that quickly had disappeared.
13 Jun 2020, 10:15 pm
in Free feral lion headshot sketches (go to post)
Bump! ♡♡
Also, I hope you get your desired art style back!