MalGV's Recent Posts

15 Nov 2019, 8:19 pm
in secret santa art exchange sign ups! 4 days left! (go to post)
Characters:
- Gwenevere (Bat-Chimera, Hard)
- Leotah (Snow Leopard/Cheetah, Medium)
- Yadochi (little flying animal sidekick, Easy)
- Handy Hand (just a human hand, Super Easy)

Themes/Prompts: "Christmas in Florida"! Maybe have one of them at the beach with Santa/Rodolph? Just have fun!

Extra Info: Nothing really, just look over their profiles, or contact me if you're not sure about anything. I'm not picky, just do the best you can!

What I Prefer Drawing: Headshots, Chibis, or Heraldic designs. I can draw Humans, Anthros and Ferals.
14 Nov 2019, 8:45 pm
in B Art H FD (go to post)
Gilda

Hello! I'm open for commissions; I really like Czsim, but I can do art for all of them if you like.

Check out my shop in my signature for examples and prices. V
14 Nov 2019, 6:01 pm
in [LF] Chibi Striped Hyena Paintie (go to post)
tenlittlesoldierboys

That's ok, I understand, and yes I can do the Chibi instead, no problem. :)

I can do the edits for one of your Wild Rodendrakes (I don't care which gender).

Also added you to my Paintie Shop quota. ;)
13 Nov 2019, 9:47 pm
in What kind of Pokemon would your fursona be? (go to post)
Gwenevere is Lunala, Leotah is probably Suicune, and Yadochi is Raichu!
13 Nov 2019, 10:32 am
in [LF] Chibi Striped Hyena Paintie (go to post)
tenlittlesoldierboys

Hello! I am open for commissions on painties, and I can do this one for you if you like.

I normally take FD or $, but you have some MiniPets I'm interested in. Check out my Paintie Shop in my signature and let me know if you are interested. ;)
11 Nov 2019, 3:43 pm
in ★ MalGV's Art Shop ★ (go to post)
CoffeeGhost

(Sorry for the late response, I had some stuff happen over the weekend.)

My ratio is pretty much the same as the average $ to FD rate here, https://www.furvilla.com/furdollars, except I round everything off to the nearest cent. So $4.99 becomes $5.00. Rounding numbers off makes it much better for me when dealing with conversion rates since my math skills leave a lot to be desired.
11 Nov 2019, 3:35 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Leif

Thank you very much for your prayers and kind words. It really helped out in this difficult situation. <3

In hindsight, I was perhaps too harsh on the doctors; they didn't cause the illness and are only here to help heal us, and in this case they managed to do just that!

My cousin got out of surgery and although their stomach had to be reduced in size, they won't need a feeding tube. They are already feeling completely better and is up walking and talking. The doctors even said they will be able to go home in only a week, which I thought it would be like a month. So thank you, very much, to you and to everyone who prayed for my family! <3

(Also, sorry for the long silence, everyone. I'll get to replying to my messages.)
8 Nov 2019, 3:26 pm
:'(

A family member and I just found out a few minutes ago that another family member has cancer.

They said it wouldn't be, but it is. For once I wish these doctors would be right. We don't yet know anything else, but this is still just not fair. Our family has already lost 2 people to cancer...

When we found out she cried asking "Why?" and I did what I could to be there for them. I find it hard to cry a lot of the time, I dunno, guess my personality? I mean I think I was able to help because after some time we were able to both laugh about something on my bed. Still, this just hurts and isn't fair.

8 Nov 2019, 3:02 pm
alphadragoness

Yeah, that's not nearly enough to get me to work. I would need at least 1000FD to do just a sketch. Feel free to come back to me when you have that or more FD or USD.
8 Nov 2019, 10:50 am
alphadragoness

Nah, I'm going for a more biological name based on existing species Latin/Greek names.

No, I do not accept FC, sorry.
7 Nov 2019, 5:58 pm
Moon_Star

Hi! $10 actually equals out to 1050FD.

alphadragoness

Hello! I can do all of that for something around 4900FD (or $45), but it depends on how complex the character is. (Also $2 equals to about 200FD.)

And thank you very much! <3 Gwenevere is a Chimera; she's a hybrid between a Spectral Bat, a Bearded Vulture, and an Asian Giant Hornet, although she also has some Eagle, Centipede, Pterosaur and Bioluminescent animals in her as well. X) I'm in the process of coming up with an "official Species name" for her.
6 Nov 2019, 4:34 pm
I wish I could earn cash in the real world as easily as I do here.
6 Nov 2019, 3:13 pm
in [LF] Art [H] lotsa stuff (go to post)
spectral

Hello. I would be happy to make art of Thomas for FD. Check out my Art Shop in my signature and let me know if you're interested. :)
5 Nov 2019, 9:31 pm
in [LF] Paintie Opossum (original art/shifty) (go to post)
0uija

Yes, I can do Chibis and original art, whichever you prefer (sorry, I forgot I hadn't yet added my Chibis to the shop).
5 Nov 2019, 7:29 pm
in [LF] Paintie Opossum (original art/shifty) (go to post)
0uija

I'm open to doing painties! Check out my Paintie Shop in my signature to see my examples and prices. V
5 Nov 2019, 5:00 pm
in Get Rid of Food Expiration (go to post)
I agree.
5 Nov 2019, 4:14 pm
in ★ MalGV's Paintie Commissions ★ (go to post)
Neo_Leo_807

Added! I look forward to creating something for you. ;)
5 Nov 2019, 3:25 pm
in LF: Fursona Art. H: 1950FD (go to post)
squiid

Hey! Not sure if your still looking for art, but I am open. I'm also cool with drawing gore if that's what you still want. My Art Shop is in my signature. V
5 Nov 2019, 3:13 pm
Chroma

Hi! Here's your commission!

rL9A56U.png

I used the color pallet from the other pictures in his Toyhouse gallery; if the colors are not quite right, let me know and I can fix them. Hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me! ;)
3 Nov 2019, 10:49 pm
in Looking to Get/Buy Art of my Dogs (go to post)
Creature

So sorry for your loss, I know it all too well. I would love to do you some art if you would like!

Below in my signature you will find my Art Shop with my usual art and their prices. However, if you would like more Realism art, I also do pet portraits, one of which you can see in this folder from my website: http://matronicart.com/traditionals/ Feel free to contact me here or via email ([email protected]).
2 Nov 2019, 4:15 pm
in LF art of monster character (FC/FD/O) (go to post)
Chroma

Yes, I can do that. :) Send the FD in a trade whenever you can and I’ll get started. Thank you!
2 Nov 2019, 12:26 pm
in LF art of monster character (FC/FD/O) (go to post)
Chroma

Hello! I'm needing some FD. Check out my Art Shop in my signature for prices and examples. V
29 Oct 2019, 12:42 pm
in [LF]Magic Stickers&Paintie Tickets[O]Lots (go to post)
HalloweenBatRat

Trade sent.
28 Oct 2019, 12:15 pm
Had a lot of fun at the Boynton Beach Pirate Fest yesterday! Mum and I finally got to show off our WIP pirate costumes, I got some new clothes, and I got to have one of my favorite foods: raw oysters!

Only downside was the rock shrimp we had was peel-and-eat (which we didn't know), so some of it got into a tiny cut in my thumb and now this morning it was a little swollen and slightly throbbing. I had to [Warning: slight gore] take one of my tiny pairs of tweezers and drain the pus before applying Neosporin. It's still a little red but feels much better now.
28 Oct 2019, 11:00 am
in [LF]Magic Stickers&Paintie Tickets[O]Lots (go to post)
HalloweenBatRat

Hey. I don't know if you're still looking for these, but I can give you 2 Magic Necromancer Corvid Stickers and a Paintie Ticket for the three Strange Magic Stones you have.