MalGV's Recent Posts

15 Feb 2020, 5:28 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Seriously, you not checking your own phone is not me "not making [this thing] a priority". You sound like an idiot when you say blindly accusatory stuff like that. I can understand why this other person gets mad at you when you do the same thing with them.
13 Feb 2020, 8:44 pm
in Wanting art [H] 84FD (go to post)
MorbidPuppy

Oh cool! I would love the Feral Costume since I have a paintie in waiting for that. I don’t mind the wait. Let me know what kind of art you would like and I’ll see what I can do. :)
13 Feb 2020, 8:40 pm
I wish this one family member would learn to just chill when they are this sick. First they get snippy with the only two people who are there to help them recover, then a little bit ago they are crying like loudly, it’s like, I don’t want to sound insensitive, but a lot of this they brought on themselves by not doing what the doctors say. I hate hearing them being upset, but they have to just rest and let us take care of everything.
12 Feb 2020, 4:45 pm
MorbidPuppy

Aww, thank you very much! <3 I understand things are tight, but I would still be happy to work out something with you. I do have a Wishlist that you can check out to see if there's any items you can use to offset the price of FD. :) http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/105138-malgvs-minipetitemoriginal-species-wishlist
12 Feb 2020, 4:28 pm
in Liquidating Account (Updated!) (go to post)
Enoch

That's ok, I understand, and you're very welcome!

I went ahead and bought it. Thanks! XD
12 Feb 2020, 4:25 pm
Ceruleanfire

I completely agree on the limited naming on websites thing. When I first joined Dragoncave, that infuriated me. To me, that is a quick way to make a website feel very outdated. If other websites figured out not to do that a long time ago, it’s time those others kept up.
11 Feb 2020, 3:44 pm
in Liquidating Account (Updated!) (go to post)
Enoch

Sorry to see you leave. I'm very interested in your Jeweled Mechanical Dragon and can offer art for it. My Art Shop is in my signature. V
11 Feb 2020, 12:00 pm
I completely understand what you’re going through with the job thing; I’ve been searching for a while myself and it can be very frustrating indeed.

If you would like, I could make you something! My Art Shop is in my signature. V
10 Feb 2020, 7:57 pm (Edited 10 Feb 2020, 7:57 pm)
I'm taking quite a liking to this kind Warren fellow. I've gotten 3 SR MiniPets from him so far!
7 Feb 2020, 4:19 pm
The doctors somehow managed to get one of my parents’ medications wrong, so now they have to go all the freakin way back to the hospital, I’m still stuck here longer and I might have to end up feeding their annoying cats. I’m so ticked off right now. Why do we even pay these doctors so much money if they make mistakes like this? This is wasting all of our time!
4 Feb 2020, 11:59 pm
in ★ MalGV's Art Shop ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
Pineapplefox

Greetings! Here are your Pathfinder warriors:

8RUIKzb.png

Sorry for the long wait, I had a lot of details I had to get down. I hope you and your friends enjoy it, and thank you very much again for commissioning me!
4 Feb 2020, 3:08 pm
Just because you're sick doesn't give you the right to treat people like crap.

This other person just spent the night driving you to the hospital and staying with you making sure you got the help you needed, and now you're talking down to them, cussing like a school kid, and telling them they're somehow the aggravating one? To hell with you, you can just drive yourself next time.
3 Feb 2020, 10:41 am
RedlaSunShowers029

Hi again! I looked and I'm afraid I didn't see anything I wanted. I'm sorry! ;_; But thank you for stopping by and offering, I always appreciate it!
1 Feb 2020, 9:18 pm
in [LF] Artists who can do horses [H] FC, FD, USD (go to post)
nuclear

I'm open and can draw any animal, horses included. I can also draw in different styles, including Realism. Check out my Art Shop and Website below. V
31 Jan 2020, 9:31 pm
in [LF] HQ OC Art <3 (go to post)
Ace

Hey! I would be happy to create this work for you; I am quite comfortable and well practiced with going off descriptions, and I can draw humans just fine. My Art Shop and website are down in my signature. V
31 Jan 2020, 10:28 am
I'm strangely impatient for the next month to arrive. I got some FD burning a hole in my invisible gamer pocket for some new FDE Pets!
28 Jan 2020, 2:55 pm (Edited 28 Jan 2020, 2:55 pm)
Pineapplefox

Links work fine. :)

Ok cool, thank you!
27 Jan 2020, 8:52 pm (Edited 27 Jan 2020, 8:55 pm)
Duuuuuuuude, did you guys catch LiveRescue tonight!? They covered the furries saving that lady from an attacker! It was awesome! Hooray for them!
27 Jan 2020, 1:01 pm
Pineapplefox

Ok, I've started and am at the sketch stage. :) I just wanted to ask if you received any more information on the Lizardfolk? I know you mentioned he might have plate mail, but was there anything else? Thanks!
26 Jan 2020, 3:44 pm
Just as I was about to get ready to go out for a get together, dad calls me over to stay so he can go and get mum because she got hit in their only car.

I mean, come the hell on! We already have enough to worry about right now! This is the last thing we needed! Now I’m stuck here, can’t go out, and now I’ll have to lend my car out full time. >8U
26 Jan 2020, 2:40 pm (Edited 26 Jan 2020, 2:40 pm)
smolnfloofy

Thanks! Depending on the character design, the size of the icon, and what style it's in, I can do it for between $5 - $20 (500FD - 2000FD).
26 Jan 2020, 10:34 am
smolnfloofy

Hello!

Yes, I can do icons (I just haven't done them in a little while so I don't have any examples). I can do drawn icons and pixel icons.
25 Jan 2020, 8:59 pm
in [LF] Couple Art (go to post)
Lopmon

Hey. I've done a few fox pieces and many cat pieces. Here are a few. I can draw in different styles. I'm mainly interested in USD.

Gnottwb.png

Qv9cQfp.png

qrRMphU.png

V7DMDJ2.png

IEjvsB3.png
25 Jan 2020, 8:48 pm
Pineapplefox

Awesome, thank you! Added you to the quota.

noiro18

Yay! So happy you like them! You can credit me at my website: www.MatronicArt.com. Thank you again for commissioning me and thank you so much for the extra FD! I really appreciate it! <3
24 Jan 2020, 11:28 pm
noiro18

Hello, here's your second commission!

IEjvsB3.png

I'm quite happy with how nice and vibrant the colors came out on this one, and the water reflection was fun to do, too. I hope you like it, thank you for the FD, and feel free to contact me again any time!

Pineapplefox

Ok, great! Can do!

Ok, thanks for the descriptions, I think these will do, but if I get stuck I'll contact you or I'll send you a WIP.

When you get the chance, send the payment and I'll get started! (If you're paying in FD, put it in a Trade; if you're paying in cash, my paypal at the bottom of the first post.)