MalGV's Recent Posts

27 Sep 2020, 12:06 pm
in ★ MalGV's Art Shop ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
Angeleina

Sorry, mis-pinged. See post above. ^
27 Sep 2020, 12:04 pm (Edited 27 Sep 2020, 12:06 pm)
@Angelina

Hello! Here's your chibi commission:

QkqfmLB.png

Hope you like it, and thank you for commissioning me!
27 Sep 2020, 11:50 am
in [LF] Art [H] FD, FV items, KS/Beta DV codes (go to post)
First off, Happy Birthday! :)

Second, I'm available to make you more art if you'd like. I'm really only interested in FD. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
12 Sep 2020, 6:45 pm
in [lf] art of sona! (go to post)
Hey there! I could really use some USD right now (if you still have any available); feel free to check out my Art Shop down below. V
9 Sep 2020, 9:14 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
It figures just when I find a new game I'm exceedingly enjoying, it requires you to gather magic energy by walking around in order to do anything, but I can't because it's suddenly decided to rain for three days straight.
6 Sep 2020, 6:10 pm
I just started playing Wizards Unite last night; have only been playing for a day and already I'm at Level 10!

Looks like I've found yet another game I can be addicted to. XD
4 Sep 2020, 10:37 am
in Closed! Except for those pending (go to post)
Angeleina

Alrighty, can do! :)

Just put the stuff in trades and I'll leave them there until you have the art. (Also added you to my quota.)
2 Sep 2020, 10:01 pm
Angeleina

That's ok, no problem! :)

Yes, I can do something for that character, she's cute. Ok, so I added up the amount:

3,000FD
1250FD (teddy bear)
250FD (doberpup)
1150FD (I decided I only need the Paintie Five Pack)
= 5,650FD

For that amount, I can do either a flat color full body portrait or a shaded/highlighted chibi design. Let me know what you'd like. :)
2 Sep 2020, 8:33 pm
I really wish Dragon Cave had an actual economy like Furvilla. If I want a certain thing, I can do art to get it, and if I need currency, again I can just do art or some other kind of service, and if I have a valuable egg/hatchling/adult that I no longer want, I can just trade it for something I do want and that other person gets what they want. Everyone wins.

The way DC is now, it feels so stifling: can't trade Market eggs, can't trade adults, can't exchange Shards (so why even call it "currency"?), takes forever to earn said currency, no kind of real "markets" or trading except for the overly strict forums, ect. Even the naming system is so broken: can't give a dragon a name if someone else already used it for theirs. Again, stifling.

There's basically nothing to do except just wait around for the new monthly egg(s) to drop.
2 Sep 2020, 10:17 am
in [lf] Dragon paintie w/ clothes (go to post)
thePurple

I've done clothes on painties before; you can check out my Paintie Shop down in my signature. V
31 Aug 2020, 3:11 pm (Edited 31 Aug 2020, 3:13 pm)
Angeleina

Sorry to see you go. I can offer Art for the following items:

- Well-loved teddy bear
- Red Doberpup
- Whatever number of Paintie Tickets you're willing to give up.
- Whatever amount of FD you're willing to give up.

My art shop is down below. V
29 Aug 2020, 10:53 am
Demyx

That's ok, no problem! Thank you for the reply and I'm very happy that you like it! It was my pleasure. :)
18 Aug 2020, 4:43 pm (Edited 18 Aug 2020, 4:46 pm)
in Favorite ___ Pokemon? (go to post)
Raikou! (Answer to both replies above.)

Favorite Fire Starter?
16 Aug 2020, 12:24 pm
in Post your wishlists! (go to post)
Thank you very much for the costume, that's very kind of you. <3
15 Aug 2020, 9:42 pm
in Post your wishlists! (go to post)
Link
15 Aug 2020, 3:29 pm
I wish the people you love didn't make you feel the worst.
8 Aug 2020, 8:23 pm
in Costume Winners Announced (go to post)
Interested! Thank you for doing this. :)
7 Aug 2020, 6:50 pm (Edited 7 Aug 2020, 6:50 pm)
Was gonna set up my commission thread over at the FA forums, but of course they're down. :\
7 Aug 2020, 1:43 pm
Demyx

Hey there! Here's your chibi:

ThLszqw.png

Sorry if I took a bit long, I just needed to get the eyes and sparklies right. I hope you like it and thank you again for commissioning me! <3
4 Aug 2020, 4:24 pm
FFS, Bank of America! Quit dicking me around like this and just let me log into my f'ing account!
1 Aug 2020, 10:24 pm
You think you can put us down with your pandemic and your hurricane? Nah. We Floridians can take all that plus more. We got the spirits of alligators down here!
25 Jul 2020, 8:38 pm
in Free Royal Coins! (go to post)
XK3igbg.png

Thank you very much for doing this!
25 Jul 2020, 5:01 pm
Demyx

Thank you, I'm getting started now.

And yes, that definitely helps. :) I always welcome any and all character references, so thank you!
24 Jul 2020, 12:08 pm
Demyx

(Sorry for the late reply. I had work yesterday.)

Sure, I would be happy to do that for you. :) I can do this design for $28, but if you only have FD it'll be 2800FD. I also added you to the quota.
22 Jul 2020, 1:04 pm
So why is it so impossible just to shop for a bike helmet? Every single time I've checked out a helmet, all from different companies, none of them have my size (medium). Is it really that impossible for you people to keep your items stocked? This is terrible business practice.