MalGV's Recent Posts

2 Oct 2018, 4:07 pm
in how long can we get a train that says thanos car (go to post)
Thanos Car
1 Oct 2018, 10:21 pm
in ★ MalGV's Art Shop ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
Lilytora

Yay! So glad you like it, and you're very welcome!

And sure! You can add it to TH; you can use this link to the Commissions Portfolio on my website: http://matronicart.com/trades-commissions/
1 Oct 2018, 8:29 pm
Lilytora

Hey, here's your character art for the Gold Mechanical Dragon.

JgRWQFQ.png

Thanks again for the Trade!
28 Sep 2018, 5:42 pm
RedlaSunShowers029

Ok, no problem! :) What character/characters would like for me to do?
26 Sep 2018, 6:25 pm
Alright, Paintie Commissions are closed for now and Art Commissions are back on!

Red-Panda : I haven't forgotten about you! I'm just waiting for that character ref sheet that you were making for me while your paintie is on hold.

RedlaSunShowers029 : Hey there, returning customer! <3 I have one other small commission to do and then I'll hop on to yours. I reread the comment you sent regarding 1-2 fullbodies. Is this still what you would like?

Skullkiin : Hey, I got those headshots done!

JNudb8G.png

RL75yfC.png

OL4Nz7k.png

9qCJgsi.png
20 Sep 2018, 5:42 pm
in Leaving FV, trading off all my stuff (go to post)
Skullkiin

Yay great! :D I'll do some head shot/bust shot portraits of Sparky, Saffy, Basarett, and Alejandro if that's ok. Just send the MiniPets in a Trade and I will get started! (Like before, I'll wait until I give you the art before Accepting the trade.)
19 Sep 2018, 11:55 pm (Edited 19 Sep 2018, 11:55 pm)
in Leaving FV, trading off all my stuff (go to post)
Skullkiin Hello! Me again!

Sorry to see you leave, it was great working with you and having you around. If you would like, I can do more art for you in exchange for these MiniPets:

Adorned Uni
Storm Thundercat
Hooded Raven Plague Bird
Shortcake Owlikit
Dark Orchid Mystic Kitsune
Happy Holly Festive Kitsune
Sprinkled Doughnasaur
Rose Breasted Cockatiel

(My Art Shop says "closed" but ignore it; I can do you right now as I'm still waiting to hear back on someone commissioning a paintie. My Art Shop prices are still the same.)
17 Sep 2018, 10:33 am
in So what's your daily streak? (go to post)
433. Never missed a day since I signed up.

I recall during the 2017 hurricane season down here in Florida, I actually rode my bike around the corner to where my neighbors still had internet and that's how I was able to still log in. ;)
13 Sep 2018, 6:58 pm
in ★ MalGV's Paintie Commissions ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
Red-Panda

Actually, a ref of the character would be great! I've only started the basic main color, so go ahead and send the ref over. Thanks!
12 Sep 2018, 5:52 pm
Ghosteez

Hey there! Here's your finished paintie!

vWufEtG.png

Hope you like it, and thanks for commissioning me!
11 Sep 2018, 3:46 pm
in Times when you were lucky? (go to post)
Got a SR Smiling Kritty and SR Demon Manti from the Gold Cards explores, and got a Winter Wonderland Festive Kitsune from the Christmas event. There have probably been other times I got lucky, I just can't recall them right now. :)
8 Sep 2018, 7:18 pm (Edited 8 Sep 2018, 7:18 pm)
dorkyboxx

Added!
7 Sep 2018, 4:41 pm
Red-Panda

Ok, glad to hear! I'll get started on yours now :)
4 Sep 2018, 9:00 pm
Ghosteez

Ok! I can do Orion, he looks cool! I'll try my best to get the hoodie, though I've never done clothing on a paintie before; the hair is no problem, I can do that easy. Thanks for the heads up on the fur! Just send over the payment in a Trade and I'll get started!
4 Sep 2018, 10:10 am
Red-Panda

Unfortunately I already have those two. Sorry! If you need some time to come up with either money or MiniPets, I don't mind. I'll keep you on the list and everything!

Ghosteez

Yes I would! Checking the stalls, those two add up to about Tier 3. :) (I had no idea Paintie Tickets are so expensive!)
3 Sep 2018, 9:17 pm
Red-Panda

Hi again! I would be happy to swap the Paintie Ticket for a MiniPet, but the Woolly Mini-Mammoth you're offering is not worth nearly as much as the Ticket or the prices for Tier 2. Do you have any rarer MiniPets that are closer in price (like the ones I have listed in the Tier 2 category)? (P.S: You can check Stall prices of items by going here, http://www.furvilla.com/stalls/search , and just typing in the item name in the search bar.) Hope this helps!
3 Sep 2018, 8:36 pm (Edited 3 Sep 2018, 8:37 pm)
Pineapplefox

Yay! You are very welcome! I'm glad you like it!

Important: Don't forget to go to your Trades and approve of the Trade you sent me for the 200,000FC so I can get paid! (The Trade is still listed as "Pending".)
3 Sep 2018, 4:58 pm
Pineapplefox

Hey Pineapplefox! Here's your paintie! I kept the paintie at the correct size and worked with the original stripes and details, replacing the original colors with the more vibrant ones.

8lqfpyT.png

Hope you like it! :)
2 Sep 2018, 2:29 pm
Red-Panda

It's ok! Item Transfers are basically the same, I will just leave it alone until I have completed your paintie, then I will click the "Accept" button. ;)

As for actually getting the paintie, if you have an email, I can send it to you that way. :)
1 Sep 2018, 7:03 pm
Red-Panda

Ok! I can do that. Just send the paintie ticket through a Trade and I'll get started. I only have one other person before you and they should be relatively quick. If I need any further details on your character I'll let you know. ;)
31 Aug 2018, 7:37 pm (Edited 31 Aug 2018, 7:38 pm)
in Art things you do you wouldn't reccomend (go to post)
I'm sure I did this same thing when I just started out trying to do black and white realism in digital medium (when I used to only do Traditionals).

I know when I was in college and just learning Photoshop/Illustrator, I used to overuse Layers and making one for each little thing/change I did (ending up having like 200 layers) because I was paranoid I would not be able to go back and change anything. Luckily with more practice I became more confident and learned a ton of tricks that made making corrections/changes to my work easier.

I actually like the fur you've made so far! If I can make a little suggestion, maybe try working from the bottom up (so that the next hairs overlap the hair below them like they normally do), and perhaps try experimenting more with the Smear Tool when you have some free time. But good job so far!
31 Aug 2018, 7:14 pm
Pineapplefox

Ok, cool! Send over the FC in a Trade and I'll get started on the paintie. Thank you for giving me the artistic freedom and for the information! :)
31 Aug 2018, 7:01 pm
RedlaSunShowers029

Ok cool! Added to Ping List. ;)

And yes, that's a good idea! Go ahead and do that and I'll get back to you. Thanks!
31 Aug 2018, 4:01 pm
Pineapplefox

Sure! I can do that for you. ;) Are there any specific colors you wanted to have on the leviathan velociraptor, or would you just want me to brighten/make better the colors it already has?
31 Aug 2018, 3:32 pm
RedlaSunShowers029 Hi Redla!

No big deal! Sometimes the title change doesn't show up at first (I think it can be a browser thing?).

So far I only have one person who is interested in getting a Paintie commission from me (there might be two others, but they haven't responded yet).

If you would like, I can put you on the Ping List and get back to you in a few weeks? I'd definitely be open to doing more commissions for you! So far the MiniPets you have that I'm interested in are the Galactic Echidna, the Haunted Dark Drax, the Moonlit Wuff, the Boba Manatea, and the Striped Fennec Fox. I'll keep you and the thread updated! ;)