MalGV's Recent Posts

27 Oct 2019, 10:16 am
in [s] Stall/menagerie [w] Other FV stuff (go to post)
Inkie

Similar to Ceruleanfire's question, would you be willing to accept art as payment?
23 Oct 2019, 12:29 pm
in State a one sentence, random fact game (go to post)
Poison dart frogs get their poison from eating certain specific ants and other insects in their natural habitats. When they are born and raised in captivity on diets of other insects, they don't possess this deadly poison and are safe to own. This is why special licenses are typically not required to own poison dart frogs.
22 Oct 2019, 6:06 pm
in How many tickets/spoop points do you have so far? (go to post)
50, including ones I kept from last year.
22 Oct 2019, 3:54 pm
in Noobles Nest ||temp closed|| (go to post)
cJAkmEF.png RyaE7EW.png bL0TBt7.png hYKnQPK.png SqAim5r.png 4tCsoNe.png 0M33L73.png lKIEYLT.png

I suck at this game, lol, so here are all my scores in the order in which I got them. X) (I tried to put them all on the same post, but for some reason Imgur was being stupid.)

Also, ML# ?
20 Oct 2019, 7:39 pm
in Noobles Nest ||temp closed|| (go to post)
These are cute! Thank you for giving us the option of earning coins with the game, it's challenging but quite fun; I'm going to try earning some coins and then I'll be back later. ;)
19 Oct 2019, 10:39 am
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Well, it looks like I might be collecting another thing on this site besides MiniPets: Stones!
18 Oct 2019, 7:14 pm
in LF Old Cat Fursona Art [USD] (go to post)
I would be happy to do you art of him! Check out my work again in my Art Shop or my website. :)
12 Oct 2019, 11:34 am
It really is amazing how I can't even have lunch without leaving just fuming over this other person's petty idiocy. Just accidentally opening something when the light clearly was not on is enough for them to argue that I'm somehow ignorant. WTF. I'm the ignorant one, when you literally believe a 20-year-old machine over another person. Asshat.
25 Sep 2019, 8:36 pm
I was watching one of the millions of YT copyright "claim" BS when I suddenly get an email message that yet another one of my lyric videos has been flagged.

Guess whoever this doucher is tagging my videos is just going to tag each of them one at a time once every two weeks, LOL. Have fun wasting your time, loser. [Copy/Pastes dispute explanation.]
23 Sep 2019, 9:31 am
in Selling Everything (go to post)
Oliver_Woolfe

No problem! Ok, so in the Stalls they are currently worth 999,999FC, which is about $10. For that, I can do you a full body character sketch. Let me know if this is doable.
21 Sep 2019, 11:32 pm
in Selling Everything (go to post)
Oliver_Woolfe

Hello! I'm interested in doing you art for your Magic Phoenix Velociraptor sticker. Check out my Art Shop down below. V
20 Sep 2019, 4:48 pm
How the hell does Candela's Moltreas get to use it's Charged Attack when it has ZERO HP but the second MY Pokemon's HP does the same thing I don't get to use MY attack!?

Aside from being unbelievably stingy with these Sinnoh Stones, the PvP system is BS.
19 Sep 2019, 11:34 pm
in ★ MalGV's Art Shop ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
Demyx

Here he is!

nKyOo1X.jpg

I hope you like it! Let me know if I forgot anything and thank you very much for commissioning me!
19 Sep 2019, 10:05 pm (Edited 19 Sep 2019, 10:06 pm)
Wow, I come home from a very complicated day to learn I have to wake up early tomorrow for BS reasons, can't talk about my day, and scummy YouTube just blocked a song lyric video that I've had up for like 4 years. And no, those 3 "invalid reasons" y'all listed are actually valid reasons. Fair Use claim, it is.

FU YT.
17 Sep 2019, 11:37 am
in Costume Winner Announced (go to post)
I would like to enter. Thank you for doing this!
16 Sep 2019, 9:18 pm
Bluheart

Added! <3
16 Sep 2019, 1:28 pm
Imoku

Here's your chibi!

9vqD8j7.png

I like experimenting with different poses/angles to keep the characters looking lively. Hope you like him, and thank you very much for the SR kangaroo! :D
13 Sep 2019, 3:02 pm
Demyx

Awesome! I can always use the FD. :D You can send it over in a trade now and I'll get started!
13 Sep 2019, 2:58 pm (Edited 13 Sep 2019, 2:58 pm)
in -- (go to post)
Imoku

Oh great, thank you! XD

Yes, I can do another s/h chibi for it; as much as I like kitties, I'll do small Garmar this time. ;) Like before, just put the pet in a trade whenever you get the chance and I'll get started now!
12 Sep 2019, 4:52 pm (Edited 12 Sep 2019, 11:54 pm)
in -- (go to post)
Imoku

EDIT: Opps, sorry! I didn't notice the top said "FC/FD". You can bypass my offer if you like. Xo

Hey again! Perhaps I can do you another piece for the cute kangaroo? ;) Check out my shop again if you need to!
11 Sep 2019, 10:23 pm
Demyx

Great! And cool character; I love dragons!

Ok, so studying the reference, I added up the following prices:

For Medieval Style, I can do this character for 4000FD; for a Full Body Portrait flat colors it would be 3000FD, and for just Full Body Line Art it's 1550FD (only because the scales will take a while).

Let me know which you would like!
11 Sep 2019, 3:21 pm
in LF: Art / Have: 1.8 mil FC, 2000 FD (go to post)
Jared_Kleinman

I have a lot of experience drawing flamingos, and I know how to reflect a character's personality through posture. Check out my art shop and website down below and let me know if I can do something for you. ;)
11 Sep 2019, 11:36 am
Demyx

That's ok, conversion rates can get complicated at times. What I go by is very similar to the general FV conversion rate between USDs and FD: $5 = 500FD. My conversion is only a penny higher just because I like to round off numbers for simplicity.
10 Sep 2019, 11:21 pm
Why the flippin' hell does it take so long just to transfer Photos/Videos from my iPhone to my computer!? Seriously, I've been sitting here for over an hour and have only transferred a little under half my photos, and I basically have to drag and drop them into my organized photo folders in Finder. And that's just my photos.

Videos are a whole other headache. I have to painstakingly Import one at a time and they each take longer to load than the actual length of the video! I even tried emailing them to myself and it stopped working after just five short videos. How is this in any way a good system of importation!?

And for the love of all that is holy, stop telling me I have no more storage space, iCloud! I didn't care the first time so what makes you think telling me 40 more times and spamming my email inbox is going to change that!? This is why I dragged my feet in actually tranferring my stuff to free up my phone, because I knew this would all be such a chore. iCloud is the worst thing since Windows Vista.
10 Sep 2019, 1:28 pm
Arkiger

Awesome, I'm so glad you like it, and yeah the fishies were fun. XD You are very welcome!

Demyx

Yes I do! What can I do for you? :)