MalGV's Recent Posts

13 Sep 2019, 3:02 pm
in ★ MalGV's Art Shop ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
Demyx

Awesome! I can always use the FD. :D You can send it over in a trade now and I'll get started!
13 Sep 2019, 2:58 pm (Edited 13 Sep 2019, 2:58 pm)
in -- (go to post)
Imoku

Oh great, thank you! XD

Yes, I can do another s/h chibi for it; as much as I like kitties, I'll do small Garmar this time. ;) Like before, just put the pet in a trade whenever you get the chance and I'll get started now!
12 Sep 2019, 4:52 pm (Edited 12 Sep 2019, 11:54 pm)
in -- (go to post)
Imoku

EDIT: Opps, sorry! I didn't notice the top said "FC/FD". You can bypass my offer if you like. Xo

Hey again! Perhaps I can do you another piece for the cute kangaroo? ;) Check out my shop again if you need to!
11 Sep 2019, 10:23 pm
Demyx

Great! And cool character; I love dragons!

Ok, so studying the reference, I added up the following prices:

For Medieval Style, I can do this character for 4000FD; for a Full Body Portrait flat colors it would be 3000FD, and for just Full Body Line Art it's 1550FD (only because the scales will take a while).

Let me know which you would like!
11 Sep 2019, 3:21 pm
in LF: Art / Have: 1.8 mil FC, 2000 FD (go to post)
Jared_Kleinman

I have a lot of experience drawing flamingos, and I know how to reflect a character's personality through posture. Check out my art shop and website down below and let me know if I can do something for you. ;)
11 Sep 2019, 11:36 am
Demyx

That's ok, conversion rates can get complicated at times. What I go by is very similar to the general FV conversion rate between USDs and FD: $5 = 500FD. My conversion is only a penny higher just because I like to round off numbers for simplicity.
10 Sep 2019, 11:21 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Why the flippin' hell does it take so long just to transfer Photos/Videos from my iPhone to my computer!? Seriously, I've been sitting here for over an hour and have only transferred a little under half my photos, and I basically have to drag and drop them into my organized photo folders in Finder. And that's just my photos.

Videos are a whole other headache. I have to painstakingly Import one at a time and they each take longer to load than the actual length of the video! I even tried emailing them to myself and it stopped working after just five short videos. How is this in any way a good system of importation!?

And for the love of all that is holy, stop telling me I have no more storage space, iCloud! I didn't care the first time so what makes you think telling me 40 more times and spamming my email inbox is going to change that!? This is why I dragged my feet in actually tranferring my stuff to free up my phone, because I knew this would all be such a chore. iCloud is the worst thing since Windows Vista.
10 Sep 2019, 1:28 pm
Arkiger

Awesome, I'm so glad you like it, and yeah the fishies were fun. XD You are very welcome!

Demyx

Yes I do! What can I do for you? :)
10 Sep 2019, 1:26 pm
Chroma

Yes, I still am! Thank you for contacting me and offering your items. :) I unfortunately didn't find anything in your stall that I wanted, however I always take FD depending on the amount. How much do you have and what were you interested in?
9 Sep 2019, 4:56 pm
in looking for lion art (go to post)
Hey, I'm very comfortable drawing lions and have a lot of experience with them; my art shop is in my signature, as well as the link to my website, MatronicArt, where you can see more of my art as well as some realistic animal drawings. I also have a TLKFAA account here: https://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/LionessGwen/
9 Sep 2019, 4:10 pm
Arkiger

Here is Mana!

Qv9cQfp.png

Her cool water tail gave me the idea to have her surfing on it! I really hope this cheers you up, thank you very much for commissioning me, and if there is anything else you would like for me to do for you, feel free to let me know any time! <3
8 Sep 2019, 4:55 pm
I wish the service tonight was longer, just so I wouldn't have to come back earlier to these super angst-y living quarters. I look so forward to the day when I can move again and not have to be caught in the middle of and forced to deal with all this continued drama from this one person, and then needlessly reminded of crap I would rather forget.

On the slightly brighter side, mum and I got our tickets for the MST3K World Tour coming to my hometown, so that's a big plus.
5 Sep 2019, 6:17 pm
I don't know why they had to make it so hard to figure out how to battle the AIs in Pokemon GO. I've been looking for 10 minutes now. Like, you couldn't just put a button at the bottom of your trainer page that says "Battle"?
4 Sep 2019, 10:38 pm
in Have: FV (FD & Rare Items) Want: Art! (go to post)
Hi again!

The Form:

Examples and prices: My Art Shop is in my Signature
Will you browse my TH or should I give you some OCs to work with?: Give me OCs to work with.
Payment: FD, if you have any left.
3 Sep 2019, 11:43 am
Krissim

Oh yeah, I hadn't noticed that! And yeah, I've had to scramble to help my parents prepare their house for this storm, obsessively tracking it's every move almost by the hour because it's so close.

But yeah, I really hope this thing leaves or dies off soon, too. We have family and friends in the Bahamas. :(
3 Sep 2019, 12:16 am (Edited 3 Sep 2019, 12:17 am)
Krissim

Oh wow! XD I cannot recall ever hearing about/seeing a hurricane sitting almost perfectly still!

I just checked MyRadar (phone app) and it lists Dorian with Ground Speed: 0 mph. It's like this hurricane is in a standoff with Florida! DX
2 Sep 2019, 11:19 pm
Manitka

Here's your commission!

G7tQElG.png

The cool blades gave me the urge for a more dynamic pose! Hope you like it and thank you so much for the much-needed USD!
2 Sep 2019, 6:08 pm
I feel like they should have named this storm Hurricane Molasses.
1 Sep 2019, 8:52 pm
in Onsite, Offsite, and Ocs for art! (go to post)
Manitka

That's ok, I got it now! Thank you very much! <3
1 Sep 2019, 8:10 pm
Dorian: ...

Florida: Turn!

Florida: Turn!

Florida: TURN!
31 Aug 2019, 2:42 pm
in Onsite, Offsite, and Ocs for art! (go to post)
Manitka

Hey, sorry to bother you, but are you sure you sent the payment? But it's been a day now and I haven't received anything. Below is a screenshot of my PayPal account's recent activity and it does not show I received anything from you.

https://i.imgur.com/3w5st1q.png

I also never received am email confirmation that you sent anything. I just wanted to see if you can try sending the payment again before I send in an error report to PayPal.
31 Aug 2019, 9:05 am
in How many Plunder Points do you have? (go to post)
1568! I did way better this year then I thought!
30 Aug 2019, 7:48 pm
in looking for art and paintie (s) | offering fc, fd (go to post)
queentyrunt

Hello, I'm available! Check out my Art Shop below. I have done art for painties before, too.
30 Aug 2019, 7:44 pm
I sure hope the event shop opens soon so I can buy up all the minipets before I am killed possibly lose power for the next several days from Hurricane Dorian. 8(
30 Aug 2019, 4:11 pm
AnxietyMouse

Here's Erin!

23fh0IB.png

She has a fun design to work with! I used some textured brushes to get the "galaxy" effect. If I forgot anything let me know, and thank you for commissioning me!