MalGV's Recent Posts

29 Aug 2019, 7:17 pm (Edited 29 Aug 2019, 7:17 pm)
in [LF:] Art [Offering: 1 mil FC, 1k+ FD) (go to post)
AnxietyMouse

Ok, cool! Thank you for the good reference, and yep I noted the eyebrow color. She is very cute! Yes, I am happy to work with her, and you can the over the FD now (I'll leave it alone until I give you the art). :)
29 Aug 2019, 7:12 pm
in Buying Art / Painties (FD) (go to post)
Arkiger

Ok! I can do it for 2,700FD; just put the pay in a trade and I'll just leave it until the art is done. Thanks!
29 Aug 2019, 5:57 pm
Arkiger

Sure, no problem! She is a little complex but not by much. ;) Would you like the chibi to be shaded/highlighted or flat-colored?
29 Aug 2019, 5:50 pm
AnxietyMouse

Thank you! <3 Sure, I can do that; would you like it to be flat-colored or shaded-highlighted?

Ok, that's great, I could really use the FD right now; I am going by the standard conversion rate. And that's ok, we can continue here. :)
29 Aug 2019, 1:32 pm
Arkiger

I’m very sorry you’re sad! I would like to help by doing you another art piece! My Art Shop is in my signature. V Let me know what I can do for you. :)
29 Aug 2019, 10:17 am
in Onsite, Offsite, and Ocs for art! (go to post)
Manitka

Oh ok, here's my email: [email protected]
28 Aug 2019, 10:19 pm
Manitka

Ok, no problem! I can do it for $10; my Paypal account is under "MalVanDeSande". You can send payment whenever you can and I'll get started. :)
28 Aug 2019, 8:59 pm
Manitka

Absolutely! Would you like the Chibi shaded/highlighted or flat-colored?
28 Aug 2019, 8:56 pm (Edited 28 Aug 2019, 8:56 pm)
I just got done doing a robotic type creature for another user, and cats/anthros are no problem for me. Check out my art shop in my signature. V
28 Aug 2019, 7:24 pm
Manitka

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to make this thread and for all the great offers!

I looked though everything offered and I didn't see any items I needed, so if you don't mind paying in USD, I would be happy to do your character in whatever styles you would like. My shop is open and in my signature. V
28 Aug 2019, 1:21 pm
in ★ MalGV's Art Shop ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
CarolinaSockeye

Added!
28 Aug 2019, 11:57 am
in [LF]Magic Stickers&Paintie Tickets[O]Lots (go to post)
Sent!
28 Aug 2019, 11:07 am
in [LF]Magic Stickers&Paintie Tickets[O]Lots (go to post)
Bats_and_Rats_407

I will give you a Paintie Ticket in exchange for your Night Hare and Deluxe Red Panda Roll.
28 Aug 2019, 10:48 am
in Liquidating Account, Read Post!! (go to post)
smolnfloofy

Hey. I'm interested in what currency in FD you still have.

My art shop is in my signature. V
27 Aug 2019, 11:30 pm
StrayChowChow

Here's your commission!

tXH8Dzd.png

I did my best to have their poses and expressions match their different personalities. Hope you like them!
26 Aug 2019, 11:08 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
No, there is nothing wrong with charging my phone in my car.

Shut the hell up, you stupid ass-clown.
22 Aug 2019, 4:32 pm
RedlaSunShowers029

Ha-ha, that's ok! So glad you like it and you are very welcome! ;)
21 Aug 2019, 9:14 pm
in Go friends (go to post)
Feel free to add me, anyone: 7435 8117 4273
21 Aug 2019, 11:02 am
Baelfin

Here's your pictures!

cjEbcHQ.png

^ For this one, I did some experimenting with textures and drop shadows. X)

MdZXdC9.png

^ I admit I've never drawn quolls before so I used a lot of references for this along with your character's page. Hopefully it looks good to you!

Thank you for commissioning me and thank you for the FD!
21 Aug 2019, 10:50 am
RedlaSunShowers029

Commission's up!

EpA26y5.png

The tail took me some time, but I think I got the interlocking metal parts down pretty good. Hope you like it and thank you for the Lion Costume!
20 Aug 2019, 12:44 pm
Stressed out because I'm still looking for a job, family is coming over for a "family meeting" that I'm hoping to avoid, and now because of all the rain here recently there's freaking ANTS in the bathroom and in my bedroom, so I had to spend half the day cleaning my wall trims so they can be sprayed with poison.

Got an Elephant Potion today, though, so that's nice.
15 Aug 2019, 11:06 pm
StrayChowChow

Hey that's ok, I went back and looked through/calculated everything and you're good! No need to worry. :) Thank you for giving me the heads up either way, I appreciate it. I got you down on the quota and am starting your chibis now. Thank you for snagging those pets and for the trades!
15 Aug 2019, 5:25 pm
StrayChowChow

That's ok, thank you for understanding! :)

Ooh, yes! I will happily do the chibis for those. Go ahead and get them, then just put them in a trade and I'll get started. Thank you!
15 Aug 2019, 2:15 pm
RadioactiveAcid

Oh I see! Thank you very much!
15 Aug 2019, 2:12 pm
Aibrean

Ok, I'm ready to start your character design! Throw the Lion Costume in a trade and feel free to send me a PM. :)

Baelfin

Can do! I'll do the solid headshot first and then the sketch headshot; thank you for the references. They both add up to 1500FD; put the FD in a trade and I'll leave it alone until both your pictures are done. Thanks!

StrayChowChow

I'm sorry, but I have already received both Lion Costumes from other folks, so I'm really not interested in those at the moment. However, I am happy to do those two cute characters for the other things on my wishlist. Let me know what you have!