MalGV's Recent Posts

15 Aug 2019, 12:32 pm
in [S] Stall [Fest, Lion, Etc] [W] Food, Pangos + (go to post)
RedlaSunShowers029

Haha! Funny how things work out XD And yeah, I can do those things; I've see and like your new character! And thank you for the reference for the tail, that really helps out! Just put the costume in a Trade like before and I'll leave it alone until the art is done. ;)
15 Aug 2019, 10:18 am
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
I wish you folks making Lion Warrior painties would tag them so I can browse through and admire them all!
14 Aug 2019, 6:03 pm
in [S] Stall [Fest, Lion, Etc] [W] Food, Pangos + (go to post)
RedlaSunShowers029

Hi there, me again!

I would love to do you some art for one of the Lion Costumes! (Just one for now, I might come back for more later.) My Art Shop is still in my signature, let me know what I can do for you. ;)
14 Aug 2019, 10:19 am
in (H) FV&CS (LF) CS/FR/art (go to post)
Baelfin

If you still have FD, I am open to do you some art. My shop is in my signature. V
12 Aug 2019, 12:25 pm (Edited 12 Aug 2019, 12:26 pm)
in Alphabetical Pokémon (go to post)
R is for Raikou
11 Aug 2019, 3:47 pm (Edited 11 Aug 2019, 3:51 pm)
in What do you speak? (go to post)
I am a native English speaker from the United States.

I studied Spanish in High School, but really only know a few words and some phrases. I also studied some Chinese in college.

I have been studying and really want to learn Korean, spoken and written (Hangul). I have already begun recognizing characters, names, and differences between North Korean and South Korean.
9 Aug 2019, 4:53 pm (Edited 9 Aug 2019, 4:53 pm)
in ★ MalGV's Art Shop ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
Shinrai

Ok, here's your commission!

0LuyPn4.png

I decided to add the bag you mentioned. Let me know if I missed anything, and thank you for commissioning me!
7 Aug 2019, 11:05 am
Aibrean

You are very welcome! I'm very happy I was able to bring your idea to life. :)

And yes! I would be more than happy to help you design a character for that item; I've been looking to get one of those! Thank you so much for offering it! I'll keep you on the quota, I just have to finish one other commission I need to finish first and then I'll come back to you. ;)
6 Aug 2019, 11:21 pm
Aibrean

Hey there! Here's your cool creature design!

H2HyHQb.png

Thank you for working with me on this and for commissioning me. Now regarding me sending the PSD to you, can I get your email address in PM?
6 Aug 2019, 11:19 pm (Edited 6 Aug 2019, 11:26 pm)
Shinrai

Ignore this, I mis-pinged you. Sorry!
5 Aug 2019, 12:08 pm
in looking for birthday art! (go to post)
tsargazing

Not rude at all! I appreciate the reply and I understand. Thank you for keeping me in mind, and feel free to contact me in the future if you like. :)
5 Aug 2019, 1:24 am
in looking for birthday art! (go to post)
I’m interested in your Arctic Mini Mammoth in your menagerie. Check out my Art Shop in my signature. V
2 Aug 2019, 12:28 pm
in List the fandoms you're in (go to post)
DuchieDrago

Not at all, glad I could help! :) And yeah, Vaporwave and Reptiles, I forgot those. X)

RGDPersonallity

Yay awesome! So cool to find another fan, and that's really cool that you got to meet them! I wish I could meet the police filmed in my state, but Pasco County is over 3 hours away. XD
1 Aug 2019, 10:33 pm
in List the fandoms you're in (go to post)
Broad:
- Cyberpunk
- Fantasy
- Apocalypse / Dying Earth / Survival fiction
- Mythological / Heraldic Creatures
- History (WWI, German Empire, Korea, China, Japan, Asia in general, US Revolution, French Revolution)

More Specific:
- Jurassic Park / World
- Gojira / Godzilla
- Pokemon
- Digimon
- Dragon Ball Z
- The Lion King (the original and Simba's Pride, not that P.O.S Timon&Pumbaa Show one or that creepy bland CGI one)
- Michael Jackson
- MST3K (all seasons, even KTMA!)
- MC Skat Kat
- LivePD/LiveRescue
- Gothic Films (before 1960)
- Gargoyles
- Dragon Booster
- Films by Ralph Bakshi
1 Aug 2019, 9:45 pm
in Want Art (go to post)
I'm available. :) My art shop is in my signature. V
1 Aug 2019, 9:14 pm
I'm so irritated that Niantic only gave us barely a week to do the Rocket GO event. I didn't even get one Shadow Pokemon and I was on vacation when this suddenly came out.

There's so much you have to do just to get a Shadow Pokemon: search around town for a corrupted PokeStop, spin the PokeStop, battle the Grunt until they are defeated, THEN hope that the Shadow Pokemon you're offered is a good enough one to catch.

This should have been a month-long event!

Well, nevermind then! Just as I was writing this, the News popped up announcing an extension. Awesome! Now I GOTTA get a Shadow Pokemon!
31 Jul 2019, 11:09 am
in I am... (go to post)
I am in the waiting room slightly stressed while my Mum has a tooth removed. Everyone is taking it so much easier than me. XD
29 Jul 2019, 8:47 pm
Apo11o

Sorry this took a bit long, but here's your chibi commission! I split it into two forms:

kE9vnHx.png

The one above is the actual commission, and the one below is a version I made for you to use as a paintie (with large signature removed and a tiny one kept).

WrA6H7k.png

I left it for you to shrink down. Hope you like it! And if I missed something from the description let me know.
25 Jul 2019, 10:21 am
in Giveaway 2 Lion Warrior Costumes Winners (go to post)
I would like to enter! Thank you for offering this!
24 Jul 2019, 7:13 pm
https://i.imgur.com/qks427J.png

Seriously, go die already, Guardian.

"Someday we'll replace pets with ROBOTS!"

This is why I disabled the "Trending" feature in Bing. Just wow. I would rather be the poorest person on the planet than live without a pet.
23 Jul 2019, 5:00 pm
in National Pokédex (go to post)
#033 Nidorino
19 Jul 2019, 4:29 pm
Oneete_Efant

Yay! I'm so glad you like it! That's great that I was able to get everything right; and sure, you can totally add it to your TH! I look forward to doing more work for you!

Enjoy!
17 Jul 2019, 9:56 pm
Oneete_Efant

Sorry for the long wait, but here is your art!

fXldPuk.png

Few things: I fixed the coins holding the cape on to the position that you mentioned (lower on the chest instead of the back), but wasn't quite able to add the dragon details without it coming out badly muddled, sorry; I also had the sword added, and kept it as accurate to your drawing, including the engraving; lastly, I hope you don't mind that I drew the feet slightly different from the 3D images since they looked slightly odd to me and I thought they would look better in a more realistic way (if you don't like it I can fix them!). Again, sorry if this took a bit long, I had to go back and fix some things I got wrong.

Thank you very much for contacting me, for the USD and for the tip! I massively appreciate it and it really helps me out! <3 Let me know if I can do anything else for you and feel free to contact me any time!
13 Jul 2019, 3:17 pm
in What does your fursona sound like? (go to post)
Well, my main fursona, Gwen, just has my voice. However, she also makes sounds that are made by the animals that she is a hybrid of. So, some of her sounds are:

Hisses, grunting = Vulture
Buzzing = Hornet
Sharp Ecolocation clicks = Bat

When put together with others, she has a sharp mid-range roar.

I'm actually trying to put together some sound clips of her using clips from vultures, hornets, and bats using Audacity. I got the idea to use these real life animal sounds from watching/reading behind-the-scenes stuff on the Jurassic World films when they made the Indominous Rex and the Indoraptor.
9 Jul 2019, 8:26 pm
in [LF] Jackalope Art [USD] (go to post)
Apo11o

Oh I see! Pardon me, I forgot I also called them those things besides Chibi. Sorry! XD

Sure, I can do a s/h one of those for the character. And yes, you can use it as a pantie (just put a little mention of me in the Description, that's all). It'll be $25. My PayPal is at the bottom of my art thread's first post. Send the payment whenever you can and then I'll get started. ;)