MalGV's Recent Posts

21 Dec 2019, 4:03 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
I'm really starting to hate my parents' cats. Sorry, but when they insist on marking and messing with our family Christmas tree to the point where we now have to take it down early, that is infuriating.
20 Dec 2019, 9:43 pm
in secret santa art exchange!! (go to post)
Snickerdoodle

Yay! Yadochi needed more art, and he looks great in your style! Very nice work, thank you very much! :D
18 Dec 2019, 4:41 pm (Edited 18 Dec 2019, 4:41 pm)
lunarlicorice

Aww, it was my pleasure! You are very welcome, and thank you very much. <3
18 Dec 2019, 4:26 pm
in Looking for artists. (go to post)
noiro18

Hello! I'm open for commissions and I'll take FD. I have done character designs for many other before so I'm pretty well versed in this. Check out my Art Shop below and let me know if you're interested. :)
13 Dec 2019, 4:39 pm
Well my life is falling apart right now, but at least I was able to still deliver all my customers their art. I'm nothing if not a loyal worker.

:'(
13 Dec 2019, 4:34 pm
in ★ MalGV's Art Shop ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
SteamedHams

Hello! Here's your commission:

pTynFkA.png

Sorry if it took a bit long, I've been sick for the past week. This was indeed a fun design to work with! Thank you very much for commissioning me!
13 Dec 2019, 12:03 pm
lunarlicorice Yoohoo! I'm your secret santa, and here's your gift art:

mTqlEmF.png

I've never done snow before, so this served as good practice for me and I think it turned out pretty good. Hope you like it and Merry Christmas!
10 Dec 2019, 2:36 pm
The doctor says specifically that you need to stay in bed and rest, but instead you're up with that stupid vacuum and have the nerve to blame the rest of us for the place being "dirty".

Wow, you're an idiot.
9 Dec 2019, 9:39 pm
This holiday season has been a real drag for my whole family, wow. I have an uncle and cousin recovering from serious illnesses, parent got over a yucky cold, and now the other parent has to go do a biopsy; they'll be out of commission for who knows how long. If it turns out to be serious I'm not sure what we'll do. :( I have to try and go to bed early to wake up at like 6:00 or something to watch their house, but it'll be hard since now I'm all nervous and such. On top of all of this, my throat/tonsils are sore, so I might be getting sick now too of all things. I haven't told anyone, though, since they seem like they have enough to worry about. I'm not worried about myself, I've always been super healthy.

I just want my family to all get well. That's what I really want for Christmas.
9 Dec 2019, 5:35 pm
PlushGiraffe

And here is the beautiful Tilly!

nfs6RCR.png

Thank you very much for commissioning me and for the much-needed USD! <3
9 Dec 2019, 2:52 pm
I’m so freakin ticked off right now. Just got lectured because I didn’t answer my phone because it never rang due to wifi/cellular in my area being terrible. And I only got these notices just a few moments before I returned, and I was playing PokemonGo, so it’s not like I wasn’t paying attention to my phone! I swear phone technology just sucks so bad. There’s nothing you can do about the atmospheric conditions in an area either; some areas are just worse than others.
6 Dec 2019, 2:38 pm
SteamedHams

I sure can! She is very cute! I can do her for 1,500FD (slightly more than usual because her hair will be a little difficult, hope that's ok); send me a trade when you can and I'll get started. (Added you to the quota as well.)

You are very welcome, and thank you! <3
4 Dec 2019, 9:04 pm
PlushGiraffe

Absolutely! :) I can do it for $13; my PayPal is located on the front page, just send payment when you can and I'll get started! (Added you to quota as well.)
4 Dec 2019, 5:15 pm
in {LF} Art {H} USD & FD (go to post)
PlushGiraffe

Hey. :) I'm open for commissions and I can do art for Tilly just fine. Check out my Art Shop below. V
3 Dec 2019, 8:41 pm
Amethyst

You are very welcome! And you can credit me at my website: www.MatronicArt.com
3 Dec 2019, 8:31 pm (Edited 3 Dec 2019, 8:38 pm)
Amethyst

Hey there! Here's your going-away commissions:

zLyl0Rv.png

hY6bz4t.png

Hope you like them! Thank you very much for the generous extra FD so I can get a certain Emporium pet, and good luck with everything. <3
3 Dec 2019, 12:23 pm
in done here, thanks! (go to post)
Oh no! That sounds terrible! Shame on them for harassing you like that, that is totally not cool. >:[

Here are some cute animals! I hope owls and bats are ok, since those are the first I thought of and I personally always like them:

th?id=OIP.k27HcqeusPP99rovzHNQ2gAAAA&pid

cute-baby-owl.jpg

barn-owl-cute-owl-photo-pretty-Favim.com

2cbec82e86f4b8bbd9bcf6754349e44b.jpg

bat.jpg

cute-bats-wrapped-up-in-blankets.jpg

04a421ef55acab3e0a58f15057bece6f.jpg
2 Dec 2019, 10:39 am (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 10:39 am)
Amethyst

Thank you very much! :D

And absolutely! I can do those characters just fine; when you get the chance, put the FD in a trade and I'll get started! (I'll leave it there until the art is done and given to you.) Thank you for commissioning me!
1 Dec 2019, 11:07 pm
in H- FC/Stall/Costumed/Low-ID Villager(s) LF- Art (go to post)
Amethyst

Hello, and sorry to see you go. I'm open for commissions and am in serious need of FD; I am comfortable with creating art for any of your characters. My Art Shop is down in my signature. V
1 Dec 2019, 2:48 pm
in December new items thread (go to post)
I will have those Mystic Noodles. All of them.
28 Nov 2019, 1:02 pm
Jashin325

Ok great, I'm glad I was able to fix that for you! Thank you for the FD and I look forward to doing more art for you! ;)
28 Nov 2019, 11:04 am
Jashin325

Oops, so sorry about that! I went ahead and rounded it out for you; let me know if this is better or it needs to be more:

d1eRVe2.png

The edit overall wasn't much, only 45FD I say!

I'm very happy that you like it otherwise! Again, sorry for the mistake. Xo
28 Nov 2019, 10:12 am
in LF: OC art. O: FC/FD (go to post)
Sure! Go right ahead. :)
27 Nov 2019, 11:21 pm
I understand, it's cool. :) So if I'm going by the currency conversion rate of 1000:1, then I think 300,000FC is 300FD. (I'm not great at math, so if I made a mistake feel free to correct me.) 300FD is a bit below my average, but I'd be willing to do you another head shot portrait sketch.
27 Nov 2019, 8:27 pm
SpacePanther

Great! FD is really what I'm after because of the Black Friday sales; for 1000FD I can do you 2 head sketch portraits, 1 sketch fullbody, or 1 colored depending on the character. If you really would like more art, I might be able to do something else for FC. :)

As far as I know there isn't any official way to convert FD and FC, except to ask for conversions in another thread ("Have: FC, Want: FD").