SquidMage's Recent Posts

2 Jan 2017, 4:10 pm
in tornado (go to post)
tokyo

if you don't have access to a storm shelter, a closet or bathroom is usually the safest place you can manage. mostly because they're typically central and not near any windows

I hope you stay safe, KilaTheKitty !
Instinct.png
1 Jan 2017, 5:43 pm
in [S]Melting Snowpets, 5 digit Villagers+more {W] FR (go to post)
bump
Instinct.png
31 Dec 2016, 10:14 am
bump
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 9:19 pm
a bump before bed
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 7:17 pm
Calixita

I'm still going to have to go with Akili, sorry. That light stuff is just too high up on my priority list
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 7:02 pm
Fie
I don't see anything I'm interested in, sorry
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 6:53 pm
Akili_Li
yes, that would put your offer higher and would, honestly, make things difficult not to accept.

Calixita
I do really appreciate all the interest and offers, but I do think I'm going to have to accept Akili's offer...I don't think I can pass up the shot at Light festival items. I honestly wish you he best of luck with completing your menagerie!
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 6:19 pm
Akili_Li Calixita

Calixita's offer is up to 53k gems total, Akili_Li yours is at 46k, would you like to counter-offer? (also to note the AKIRbeak, as i've come to be corrected, is worth 9k gems. I've read it as AIRbeak my whole FR life...)

LilMemePerson
Don't be afraid to offer! I promise I don't bite!
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 5:44 pm
Jeverinth

same as here! I'll get the paintie resized for upload and send you a link through PM, as well as get everything else sent! Do you want the paintie flipped to be facing left again?
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 5:34 pm
Akili_Li

Forgetools are 6100 gems at lowest on AH
Sunchaser Jewelry are at 40000 gems at lowest on AH
Red-Footed Airbeak I'm not sure, there are no listings and I haven't kept up with their worth
Illuminated Armband is 6000 gems at lowest AH

I'd be extremely tempted to accept for the Sunchaser and Illuminated Armband, I'd love the Airbeak too but like I said i'm not too sure of their worth and I don't want to go asking for too much XD

If you're willing to offer the sunchaser and illuminated I'd be willing to take it over Calixita 's current offer, unless they want to counter offer?

Jeverinth
aha, i had meant the value of six digit dragons...would you be willing to do the 1k gems for Ahe, the paintie, and the DAD recipe? I think their stall prices are pretty outrageous (though i'd be lying if i said i didn't want a little gain for myself >o>)
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 5:05 pm
toastings

At current AH prices, about 40k gems
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 4:58 pm
Sirius

I already have all of those, sorry
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 4:57 pm
toastings

Calixita's offer exceeds 10k gems, so i'd rather go with theirs right now, sorry
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 4:54 pm
Reaver

right now Calixita has the highest offer on the decorated pets at one of every sprite, minus light
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 4:48 pm
Jeverinth

there were very slight edits to the eye, but not enough for me to warrant charging a lot. I would LoVE to get that spellscroll off you... maybe you'd be interested in a paintie slave?? Otherwise, I'm not sure the value of 6digits, and usually not hugely interested in dragons for trades, though Ilodoni does have a nice color combo

examples of painties with major edits
http://sta.sh/01bgmmvj55dz
http://sta.sh/0hklkir5cq7
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 4:03 pm
Calixita

Is it okay if I wait until tomorrow morning to accept your offer? I had two other interested parties and I'd like to give them a chance to respond first
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 3:47 pm
Jeverinth

Sure, i'd sell Ahe's paintie too. I kinda forgot i had even made him one to be honest XD I'm not sure what i'd sell it for, so just feel free to toss out an offer. Same with the recipes and such!
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 9:43 am
Bump
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 7:26 am
Nya

ahh, they don't really interest me, i'm sorry
Instinct.png
30 Dec 2016, 7:16 am
Nagakun
Thank you for the bump, I'm sorry i'm not too interested in art though

swagyatta
Arcane and Fire are the only ones I still need, so others would be pretty low priority

Nya
It depends on their colors and what you'd be offering them for, I wouldn't be interested in trading them for the deco foxes though

Murdock
I have all the festival stuff you're offering, and i have a few eggs horded away also, sorry

Calixita
That is an extremely tempting offer... I'm only missing the Fire and Arcane sprites, would you happen to have any early festival apparel?
Instinct.png
29 Dec 2016, 9:46 pm
last bump before bed
Instinct.png
29 Dec 2016, 8:53 pm
in Taxidermy (go to post)
I enjoy collecting found bones, don't do much cleaning myself though. I had a really nice squirrel skull in my collection but i accidentally crushed it when i was cleaning my room a while back. My current collection is three(maybe four?) cow skulls, two deer skulls, a deer scapula, another bone possibly from a deer, several partial catfish skulls, catfish vertebrae and rib bones, some broken turtle shell, and a donkey skull
Instinct.png
29 Dec 2016, 7:59 pm
BUMP
Instinct.png
29 Dec 2016, 7:15 pm
bump
Instinct.png
29 Dec 2016, 6:24 pm
Shamaru

hhh, very tempting! I'm going to mark your offer down and think about it/see what else comes in if that's okay?
Instinct.png