dreams, again

8 Nov 2018, 12:26 pm
well my other thread is too old but i have had a few weird dreams latly and would still like to hear the dreams of others. i will post my dreams in my next post.
me, tiny wyverns in a trenchcoat!?? no, that's silly
49696540812_f829adf99b_h.jpg
icon art by annecahi

8 Nov 2018, 12:55 pm (Edited 8 Nov 2018, 12:56 pm)
here's an odd one for ya it shows how much of an asshole Joey is:
I was hanging out with Joey and a group of people that were apparently my friends. The task of lifting a boulder came up and Joey claimed she could do so because she had been a guy before. now, i don't doubt her strength, she has thrown cars before, it is her claim of previously being male that irked me.
"You have never been male i haven't come up with a male au concept for you yet." I told her.
"I have indeed been male before." she insists.
She then proceeded to tell me very detailed things about her old "dingaling"
at this point, the others of the group begin giving me a hard time because i am apparently being transphobic. convenient that they ignore that she is my concept
"A trans girl can pass as a girl."
"she is brave enough to tell us that, don't you put her down.
"you are just being an ass."
After a few minutes of berating me, my "friends" leave and i confront Joey.
"why would you say that??! sure on toyhouse forums users assume you are male but you never have been." i tell her.
"I know, i am female i just wanted to get back at you." she answered.
"that's fair," I say with a shrug before waking up.
what an ass
icon art by annecahi
8 Nov 2018, 2:34 pm
beep
icon art by annecahi
8 Nov 2018, 4:51 pm
Beeple
icon art by annecahi
9 Nov 2018, 9:29 am
I was in a warehouse store doing a school group project. The project? Go carts just making multiple go carts. I have no idea how that was a gym project. After a while I wander away to look for materials, I found nothing but an old closet door. I opened the door to see the warehouse yet again. I went through and everyone asked where I had been. Confused I asked what they meant, turns out I was gone long enough for the go carts to be completed. With that I left through the closet door returning to the current time. Flipping everyone off I announced I quit and exited the building. For the rest of the dream I roamed through towns, construction zones and the wilderness.
icon art by annecahi
9 Nov 2018, 2:48 pm
Nice thread, I have pretty interesting dreams sometimes.

I forgot what it was about, but not too long ago I woke up from a dream and I glanced across my room at the digital clock sitting on the dresser. Its green numbers read 3:00. I thought nothing of it and went back to sleep. I continued to dream, but I also forgot what that one was about. Later I woke up at 6 am, the time I was supposed to wake up to get ready for school. About 4 hours later, halfway through a class, I realized something.

I don't have a (working) digital clock in my room.

And the one that I have has red numbers.

I woke up from one dream into another and then fell back asleep into yet another dream. That has never happened to me befor or since.
Call me Alpha | 19 | she/her | +1 FV time | ping #120762 | OFF brainrot | icon by me
---used to be Cliquebait---yes that is a zero in my username---
9 Nov 2018, 2:49 pm
One time I had a dream where an avocado killed me

don't ask
10 Nov 2018, 12:02 pm
a quick bump while i try to find a coherent explanation for my dream
icon art by annecahi
12 Nov 2018, 2:36 pm (Edited 12 Nov 2018, 2:36 pm)
I questing with my party, I should mention that I was a wyver n and the other party members were herbivorous dinosaurs. Now, I kept killing everything and level ing up like crazy. I went power crazy just slaughtering wildlife and npcs. Needless to say the rest of the party was unhappy. Before I could attack a Teri they all jumped into me and held me in place before dragging me back to the base. While I don't remember what they said I remember what I yelled at them
"I am the attacker the rest of you are support class! You are worthless when it comes to taking and giving damage. Not once have I needed healing!"
icon art by annecahi
12 Nov 2018, 2:39 pm
i keep having warrior cat dreams,

tigerclaw finds me

dont ask why...........
please ping me to get my attention

female♥ she/her ♥ straight ♥ 14♥ furry
12 Nov 2018, 2:41 pm
I had a dream once about going to Paris, then falling into a hole, leading me to a random carnival, then I turned into a cheerleader.
This cat wants you to look at my artshop

cat_bannanananna_by_pastelflowersss-dcrr
13 Nov 2018, 9:22 am
All right I can only remember bits and pieces from these dreams
1. I am in a warehouse store again. All is normal until I come across a room with a sorceress and a large paper mache looking mass. It was a dragon nest. Anyways, I fought the sorceress and once she fled I started repeatedly bashing the best with the hammer I apparently had. Is little dragon wasp hybrids started swarming so, I looked for a gun. Why a gun? I dunno. For the rest of the dream I ran throughout the warehouse store
2. At school watching an educational video.... No idea what it was about. The room was filled with "Birdie bites" cereal. Essentially it was just fruity pebbles.
3. There was a flood and it washed the dogs away. A higher being told me that the dogs were gone. I didn't take it so well and was in hysterics.
"Please, I am already losing Snowy... I need the others!"
4. I was in a giant play place and in a foul mood, somehow growling at everyone. At the end of the area a man popped out of the ground with his kid and started singing the alphabet. I silenced them with a growl. The sad shouts that he has to reach his son the alphabet while the kid leaves mumbling about military school. As the man walks out I tell at him.
"I carry nineteen years of pent up anger!"
icon art by annecahi
13 Nov 2018, 9:28 am
i had one where me and my friend were hiking through a forest with like a ton of medicine cats and we were hiding from something. the forest caught on fire and i ended up getting shoved in by something and getting burned to the point my skin was black. but i was still like, i'm with medicine cats! surely they can help? and the medicine cats were like nah, and left me to die :)
nYno2vL.pnggos6vOr.png
+1 Hour FurVilla Time (ping me!)
☽ Luna ❀ He/They ❀ 15 ❀ Edgelord ☾
2gb4kkU.png
13 Nov 2018, 9:31 am
i had one where me and my friend were hiking through a forest with like a ton of medicine cats and we were hiding from something. the forest caught on fire and i ended up getting shoved in by something and getting burned to the point my skin was black. but i was still like, i'm with medicine cats! surely they can help? and the medicine cats were like nah, and left me to die :)

How unprofessional of them.... A doctor is a doctor. Maybe they knew something you didn't or was it because you were a two-leg?
icon art by annecahi
13 Nov 2018, 9:53 am
I don't really have dreams often since whenever I fall asleep, I'm so tired that my brain doesn't even generate the concept of thought.

One dream I remember having was that I was in this huge, gorgeous palace. It had a pretty cool spiral staircase and everything. Some stuff happened that I don't remember and next thing I know, I'm playing chess with GOD HIMSELF. Halfway through, he said "You know I'm God, right? I'll win anyway". I said back "Yeah, mm-hmm".

I woke up hysterically laughing.
james / maynard | he/they | 17 | +1 fv time | #108217 | carrd

3f0aAkV
13 Nov 2018, 9:53 am (Edited 13 Nov 2018, 9:53 am)
I don't dream anymore. I have someone to cuddle with and they wake me up so many times that I can't even have one so. (my stuffed animals are heartless ;;o;;)
smile, it looks lovely on you ♥
questing for decorated snowbunny and decorated snowfox
13 Nov 2018, 10:12 am
I can't remember most of mine from last night but I do remember walking into a bedroom in a house and a girl was on the bed and a sadistic looking woman was pulling out her entire skeleton out through her mouth (but for some reason it was smaller???) and she looked at me and said telepathically "leave now before mother does it to you too." and I looked at a book in my hand and it had a picture of a girl missing her eye with her mouth open and bloody.

And then I woke up. Yeah.
They're screwdrivers! What are you gonna do, assemble a cabinet at them?

7yheJ9f.png
Join Furvilla's Secret Santa Art Swap!

Buy me a Coffee?
13 Nov 2018, 10:19 am
last night i had a dream where i was thunderclan leader but i was surrounded by scurg and bloodclan with one last life.................

i woke up before it got ugly
please ping me to get my attention

female♥ she/her ♥ straight ♥ 14♥ furry
14 Nov 2018, 1:28 pm
So this one is odd. To be honest it is just a little worrying that so many of my dreams revolve around my aggression, I should find a way to release it.
Anyways I was in some sort of club meeting at someone's house. I don't remember much from this part other than thrashing the other girls and two older women come in to stop me. Didn't work, i screamed about breaking bones and thumped one against the floor repeatedly. Next I went upstairs and found a group of people my age getting high. I chatted with th for a while before leaving to enter another building. The opposing mage base. At that point I start puking up cat food ( Cheeto puked last night). The inside of the building was elaborate like a mansion. Numbered tiles covered the ground, one of the opposing mages began walking a certain pattern to unlock the hidden chamber. While my team began writing numbers on themselves I wandered off puking every few minutes. The mage came to taunt me and she received a fist to her face. I scaled to the next level while my team followed scolding me for not following tradition. The high people from earlier Sat up there.
"I'm sorry for making things difficult for you, now you must thrash us." Their leader said.
"Nah man, you were only getting high."
I left them alone and continued exploring, I found the secret wing. That portion of the building was unsettling sterile and brightly lit. The pale girls dressed in black watched me roam. I remember taunting them about being scared of the dark. Many halls lead to dead ends with sinks in the floor. Little bubbles in the hall walks held toilets and more sinks. I vomited in lots of them.
icon art by annecahi
22 Nov 2018, 10:39 am
This dream shows what Homestuck/hiveswap trash I am. It took place in my old house… anyways I was with a group of three other trolls while my family (human as always) carried on with their daily activities. I guess in this dream world they are super used to trolls in the house. I distinctly remember my mom calling the dog over to give her scraps.
I can just imagine a neighbor or guest coming inside.
“hey I am here f- WHAT ARE THOSE??? DEMONS?”
“Nah, those are just trolls.”
“trolls?”
“yeah, just ignore them…. Don’t make eye contact with the little purple one.”
“okay…”
“She bites.”
Anyways, back to the topic. Appearance wise I was a little Chahut with less muscle mass, two long fangs sticking out of my mouth (overbite), shorter hair and horns the same shape as Joey’s. Make up? My face was totally white with black around my eyes and little stitch like lines on my mouth. I can’t remember if I had paint on my nose or not but I seemed to be going for a skull look. Outfit wise I had big baggy spotted pants and a detailed purple ribcage on my black shirt. Purple blood. I made small talk with the others the best I could but, things spiraled downhill when it came to building a fort.
“So, what are your favorite horn shapes?” I asked.
“What?” the olive blood asked.
“for the fort, what horns do you like?” I repeat.
“We are not using tools to remove horns.” He answered with a sigh.
“I see so you would prefer I just remove them with brute force? I haven’t culled since-“ I said.
“No, we are not removing someone’s horns.” The olive blood stated.
I only remember the colors of the others. Teal, olive, blue and one candy red mutant. After a while we all settled down in our fort and chattered.
“so, do you like (name I don’t remember)?” the teal blood asked me.
“NO! at least I don’t think so… maybe a little. But he is a lowblood and I am a highblood, it won’t work.”
With a huff I stood and I walked down the hallway. At this point the dream switched to more of a third person, never crossing the hallway door. Soon I ran back out the doorway, interrupting the olive and teal trying to kiss. (scandalous)
“You would not believe what I just saw!” I shouted.
“yeah, it’s the end times… speaking of which, you are not from our region or part of our group.”
With that the olive blood produced a shoe box of legoes out of nowhere and dumped it on the ground.
“If you can get 100 points you can stay, if not well..”
“I CAN TEAR INTO THE BEASTS LIKE THE FERAL BEING I AM!” I screamed in my deep scratchy voice.
“yeah…”
(That’s probably why they didn’t want me in the group… also how dare they speak to a highblood like that, even if I was little I could kill them all. Why do my dreams keeps emphasizing my aggression and ability to wreck stuff?)
I sat with my legs dangling between the stair rails while breathing heavily. Once I calmed down I joined their “test”. Essentially, we were to build lego sculptures then have them fight. (??) I built a flower, just a flower… fitting that I would be willing to rip horns off and then happily build a lego flower.

Now there were bits I remember but can’t quite place.
- Gamzee stood in the kitchen holding a can, I smacked it from him before hugging that lanky clown
- We dug through the fridge and I complained about a lack of faygo
- I found butter and called it “ solid hoofbeast stuff”
- The blue blood flirted with me because they liked my “sexy voice.” I was deeply disturbed yet flattered.
- I told them about my wild dog family, confusing the other trolls until I referred to them as “barkbeasts”
icon art by annecahi
22 Nov 2018, 11:06 am
I haven’t had lucid dream in a while :/
Lucid dreams are the only ones I remember.

Most of my dreams have squeals & even trilogies.
Here are to ones I can recall at the moment..

The Snake (4 dreams): (in summary) a man who looked like jesus came into my house during Christmas, turned into a giant snake, and ate my aunt & grandmother. In the 1st one we ran away, in the 2nd one we fought back via spears & Carebears (whilst wearing shirts with the names of rivers on them), the 3rd one it was just me because the snake killed everyone in the state, & in the 4th one we chased it around the globe until we trapped it in Australia.

New Town (8 dreams): (in summary because it’d take waaaaaayy to long to explain) I moved to a new town where a bunch of supernatural shit goes down.

New World Hotel: We went to a republican themed resort?? We stole food and they sent gaurds after us (one of them was Miguel from the Purge TV Show). We ran to our hotel and climbed up the side until the cat they semt after us knocked us down. My friend used her wizardry to transport a box around us & when the box opened we were on another planet she created. Now we are set to colonize it.

Invasion: (in summary) students from my school & various marvel actors were fighting the Galaga aliens at a Chuck E. Cheese.
11 Dec 2018, 12:21 pm
One dream I had was rather interesting as it consisted of visiting houses down various roads that were decorated for Christmas. I only remember two specific houses one decorated all cutsey with hello kitty and her friends and the house my family went into… pretty standard Christmas décor. What stood out about it? Racoons. The old lady in the house had 5 racoons… I didn’t like that… like really didn’t like those raccoons… I fell on the ground sobbing and shaking. Everyone wanted me to get up but I remained on the ground for sometime before standing up and walking to a strange elevator. I was told not to go in there but, I went anyways because I was pissed. It led to some kind of rpg dungeon. It seemed to be a mix of monster hunter and pokemon. I only remember a few points from here
- My brother repeatedly entering a floor to catch a pikachu
- Stealthily avoiding nargacugas
- Finding an old friend from my highschool, (before I attended online school obviously) Chantelle, at which point the dungeon began to collapse. “It is because you are waking up.” Boy did she look terrified.
icon art by annecahi
11 Dec 2018, 12:28 pm
once i had a dream where i was just looking at a still image of an anime girl but her eyes were two rotating donuts. i was prolly 11-12 when that happened.

a side note, when i had that dream i was in a tent with my school friends and apparently i kept saying 'no no no no' in my sleep
♥ ⋆+6hrs fv time⋆ ♥
Art Shop
Adopt Shop
11 Dec 2018, 12:38 pm
I had a weird one last night,It was in a huge underground area like a castle,almost like Hogwarts,and the 7 deadly sins were released as souls or some shiz and wrath possessed me and instead of killing anyone I f*cked the teacher o.o

I need mental help I think xD
G5Mj2.gifkO8uM.gif4TiOY.giffGs4o.gif
11 Dec 2018, 12:43 pm
I haven't dreamed in a really long time but two that I remember most vividly were ones that happened when I woke up.

About 8 years ago, I had finished watching a 24 hour special of snake shows where they try to find the escaped snakes in the house. I guess I remembered during sleep, because I awoke but as I looked to the head of my bed, a snake extends its neck, jaw unhinging and it just smiled. I scrambled to get out of bed, but getting tangled and I just laid there.

A few years ago, the same thing happened (hallucination). I can't remember if it was an unhuman creature or just a simple wasp hallucination. I awoke after having a dream where my bed was infested (these are actually very frequent lol) I was older, so obviously the hallucination was scarier to me. The (most likely wasp) sat right next to me, about the size of my fist. It started fluttering its wings and crawling towards me, causing me to yelp and fall off the bed. I sat with my back to the wall, facing the bed, breathing heavily. After a few minutes, I didn't see anything else, got a drink, and went back to bed.
Winter/Wolf☢He/Him☢

5243A9B84FD3DBEAAB5A3BFFB539D754BEFF8946