Shifty-related question

20 Nov 2018, 12:33 am
So I'm looking to change my main villager from a regular shifty to galactic, and from a warrior costume to royal. Would I be able to keep the customs I have on/in my wardrobe if I did that? Sorry if this has been answered before and I just didn't see it anywhere! I'm confused and tired lmao ;;

Trinity.Blood.600.104722.jpg
♔ Flannel/Lucius/Damask | 25 | Male; he/it | Nonhuman [Shapeshifter, Werepire, ⚣ Incubus] | Vampire [Sang, Psi] | Beta Tester ♔
Ping to summon a Real Live Demon to your thread
icon by townhous-e on tumblr!

20 Nov 2018, 2:32 pm
Incvbvs   in order to apply a potion the wardrobe slots will be wiped. however, you can contact admin-mat about a manual costume and potion (species) change (eventually you would send potion & costume to mat i believe). however, if you have used the costume parts in any wardrobed painties, you may run into problems changing the costume as the painties would no longer match the current costume applied. overall, i would say to contact admin-mat about the situation.
3xuNC2a.png
20 Nov 2018, 2:35 pm
noll Ah, ok, that makes sense. Thanks so much, I'll go ahead and do that, then!

Trinity.Blood.600.104722.jpg
♔ Flannel/Lucius/Damask | 25 | Male; he/it | Nonhuman [Shapeshifter, Werepire, ⚣ Incubus] | Vampire [Sang, Psi] | Beta Tester ♔
Ping to summon a Real Live Demon to your thread
icon by townhous-e on tumblr!