im so screwed up what do i do please

23 Nov 2018, 4:11 am
uh im so scared i really dont k ow what to do no of my friends are awake or online right now to tslk tomei hate to do this because i feel like im attention seeking but oh my god can someone please at least make me feel a little bettwe about this or give me a suggestion on what to do because im
i dont know man i dont know what to do anymore
i havent attented to like half the classes this year because i got sick a lot and somedays i just dont feel like getting out of my room so i lie to my mom to let me stay and when i go i sleep on class or do nothing
myfriends irl from clasa have gotten mad at me so many times because i dont do nothing it got to the point where theyd do my stuff for me i feel so useless and im a burden
i probably wont pass t his year and my mom will beat me up im so afraid i know i should have tried but i cant im dumb i dont understand
i was supposed to be in clas right now its the last day. theyre throwing a little party and everybody messaged me saying i should go and that theyll be waiting for me but i vomited omw to school and got there too late thw gate was closed im so ..sad. its not even going to study man were all suppsosed to go and have fun but im so useles i cant even do THIS
my mom doesnt know im back home and im so scared if she finds out shes gonna be so mad at me i dont know what to do i ruined my entire life by being lazy and not doing basic stuff like. just going to school. thatd get me to pass but no i couldnt even go . im so angry i hate myself
sorry
original.gif

23 Nov 2018, 4:23 am
Hey, its ok. Are you in high school or something? Im 21 and i went to two different colleges and failed out of both and my dad was kinda mad and has to pay for my loans but im fine now. Its not the end of the world. Youre not useless or dumb. My brother got his GED from high school and hes the most successful out of all of my siblings

In high school i failed my math class and they told me if i didnt pass it i wouldnt graduate but i took it again and failed and i graduated anyways with honors and a scholarship

I know it feels like the end of the world and everything is messed up and that you feel horrible but its ok. Its really really ok. School isnt everything and its ok to mess up. You just have to try again. Maybe you should get some help?
rxdcc3b
y5a4auy9tbqq3ztyystovd7
tnmyerq
feel free to ping me for horse or werewolf adopts!
23 Nov 2018, 4:33 am (Edited 23 Nov 2018, 4:39 am)
I don't really know what else to do except praise you for realizing you were at fault. You could have done online classes or tutor sessions maybe?

And to be honest, we are all a little dumb sometimes. There important part is that we our hardest not to be. I used to be the bottom of my class, I was absent a lot and all that and that was last year. Now im the top of my class, still go to school when sick tho since I don't want to be absent. Part off it was me being scared of my Asian mom and dad who were both good at school tho.

The important thing is to know that it is not the end of the world and that the storm will pass.
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Andy | He/Him | INTP | DA | Slytherin | TH| Born Oct 16 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·
b1bb62e7ecbed7c9e5b53b61857cae944e649e54
23 Nov 2018, 4:35 am
atilla said:
Hey, its ok. Are you in high school or something? Im 21 and i went to two different colleges and failed out of both and my dad was kinda mad and has to pay for my loans but im fine now. Its not the end of the world. Youre not useless or dumb. My brother got his GED from high school and hes the most successful out of all of my siblings

In high school i failed my math class and they told me if i didnt pass it i wouldnt graduate but i took it again and failed and i graduated anyways with honors and a scholarship

I know it feels like the end of the world and everything is messed up and that you feel horrible but its ok. Its really really ok. School isnt everything and its ok to mess up. You just have to try again. Maybe you should get some help?

yes im on second year of high school!i honestly dont see a problem on not passing and trying to do the year agaim but its like unaceptable for my mom im so scared about what she will end up doig to me she wont just get mad she has hurt me before over silly things and im so worroed about what she will do about this because it is serious
i was getting help with a profesional but i stopped going because it scares me and i dont like her.. the way she talks to me makes me very uncomfortable i feel unsafe
my mom got mad atbme for stoping going but she didnt do nothing but refuses to get me a new psychologist and i cant go get one onmy own...
original.gif
23 Nov 2018, 4:47 am
I don't really know what else to do except praise you for realizing you were at fault. You could have done online classes or tutor sessions maybe?

And to be honest, we are all a little dumb sometimes. There important part is that we our hardest not to be. I used to be the bottom of my class, I was absent a lot and all that and that was last year. Now im the top of my class, still go to school when sick tho since I don't want to be absent. Part off it was me being scared of my Asian mom and dad who were both good at school tho.

The important thing is to know that it is not the end of the world and that the storm will pass.

thanks... i have tried studying online but i cant. i dont know how to explain but i guess the factvthat it being online gives me..too much power...i can just not do it and nobodys going to force me to pay atention so i just close the tab and play video game or something
i have tried reading books too but i get distracted by stupid things like looking at a wall noises outside etc i have lots of difficulty paying atention unless it is something i am very itrested in and
i cant go to class when i get sick because most times i am sick i vomit a lot and i cant really control it like to wait until i get to a trash can or the bathroom ..im proud of u u can go to class while sick i guess that takes lots of courage... i dont understand why my mom so mad about this tho she was bad on school too from what she always told me , i dont understand :/
original.gif
23 Nov 2018, 4:53 am
I you feel it is necessary to speak to someone, and you don't feel safe speaking to your repents. schools usually have there own psychologist (sometimes they call it something els) but you can always speak to them.

make sure that they understand your relationship with your parents. and not get them involved without knowing. without knowing your exact situation I will not be of much help, but they should have more experience in these types of situations

I have been in much the same situation before, and while it may seem dark and impossible to escape there is always a way.

also you say you get sick a lot ? have you seen a doctor about it, sometimes other problems could be involved.
... seems I misplaced my sanity, have you seen it ?
23 Nov 2018, 5:04 am
Ah yeah. What I do when studying online is to have 10 minute breaks with a timer or alarm. I still struggle with the temptation to play games because it is so daaaamn easy to do so, actually rn I'm getting distracted from studying actually and it has been 4 years but all you need to do is discipline yourself.
As for vomiting, I can understand that. Every time I smell something strong I get nauseous and feel like vo.iting. I am also quite anemic but tbh school doesn't real!y care for health so.I sleep in class and they don't care if you sleep as long as you pass.
I'm in Grade 11 rn and so loaded with deadlines and finals and this is the year that I realized how bad my work ethic is. I suggest trying to discipline yourself as early as now so when things get really tough you can already handle the stress.
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Andy | He/Him | INTP | DA | Slytherin | TH| Born Oct 16 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·
b1bb62e7ecbed7c9e5b53b61857cae944e649e54
23 Nov 2018, 5:24 am
Eshell we dont have that on our school ig ive been here for 5 years and nevwr heard of it >-< i have been going to the doctor lately and i have vry bad gastritis and anemia which i was taking meds for but my mom stopped buying them ): i havent had the chance to get anything else diagnosed cause im too scared to go make the exams. im suposed to go have a blood test this weekend but i dont know if ill go because last time i passed out and got really sick for the rest of the day

Oliver_Woolfe
i might try that alarm thing! alarms help me a lot to remember to do my chores ^_^ thanks
original.gif
23 Nov 2018, 7:57 am (Edited 23 Nov 2018, 7:57 am)
I'm no doctor so don't take my word for it but sounds like you got some anxiety issues going there but like I said I'm no doctor so don't take my word for it but my sister has anxiety and she sometimes feels this way. always sick and not up to do anything. if it helps try to relax and talk things over with people when you feel like you can. I'm sure nobody will be mad at you if you explain how you're feeling like you did here in this thread.
pet_21056787_shop_1.png <- please click
dwTP4Bj.png?Cl2sL=platform.png?z875f=platform.png
23 Nov 2018, 8:14 am
I agree with Alewolf but as stated, we're not doctors
-
I remember last year and the start of this year, I just didn't want to go to my college or do anything at all and I missed 3 whole months of it, all I did in that time was sleep and go online and due to that, I failed my class and moved into a new one just so I'd be able to still stay in the college
But even now, I can't even go to that class. I've had a big bone op on my back and I'm not allowed to go til December but even then, I don't really know if I want to go back, I'm worried about how they'll react, how my classmates will react, if my back will get worse ect ect.
-
But anyhow, I feel you should speak to someone about all this as it may help you and help people understand what you're going toward, possibly a teacher if you can tell one or a doctor if you go to them when you're due to
-
Also yeah blood tests are the worst, I've had 7 and still ain't used to them but they are very important as they can find things that could risk our health and our lives as a whole so I would say try your best to go see them
One day I'll make a good sig ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
23 Nov 2018, 8:27 am
In all honesty it really sounds like you need to fix your health first before you can start focusing on school again, it's not the end of the world if you have to take one or a few extra years to get your high school diploma and school should never be a priority above your health

Next to your physical ailments, it also sounds like you have anxiety and ADHD
I suggest you should really get that checked out to see if you can get an official diagnosis on it so that you have proof of your mental ailments as well and ask the school for accommodations

Even if you've never heard of having a psychologist or counselor at your school it will still do you good to ask about it, with a bit of luck someone is available or the school can help you get a therapist or psychologist outside of the school
You should also keep trying to convince your mom to get you a therapist or psychologist again if school is a dead end, it's really not unheard of that people switch from their old therapist or psychologist to a new one just because they didn't click or didn't feel comfortable around them and there's really no shame in that

Also wtf @ your mom for stopping with buying you medicines, if the medicine is prescribed by a doctor she should consult the doctor first to discuss whether it's a good idea to lower your medicine doses or completely stop with them, your health and mood will literally get worse if you just abruptly stop with taking medicines that were helping you, tell your mom to start buying you your medicines again because goddamn you were taking them for a reason

If she tells that you don't need them because you were doing better, counter her by saying that you were doing better because of the medicines doing their job whenever you took them and that without them you'll only get worse, it's like taking the glasses away of a nearsighted person and then claiming they don't need it anymore because the glasses have done their work since they could see fine whenever they wore their glasses so obviously the glasses have magically cured them from being nearsighted

If your mom keeps refusing to help you get the help and medicines you need and on top of that hurts you (since you didn't specify what kind of hurt I'm just going to assume the worst here) you can try to get the law involved for child neglect and abuse but only as a very last resort since that stuff can be very tricky and difficult to work with
23 Nov 2018, 12:07 pm
i took nap i am better now... thank u all for giving me advice i realy appreciate it ♡
Uendo
school year is over for now so i cant ask them about a psycholgoist so soon x-x we go to the doctor this weekend.. so ill tell her abt the meds and see if my mom gets them 4 me again, i dont think she will disagree with a doctor :x
and about her hurting me, its like not the worst but it is pretty bad.. to the point where sometimes i bleed but its when shes really angry. me and my dad tried to talk to her about this but she started to threaten him too and hes scared of her aswell >->i hope things get better. even though i hate her a lot id still feel guilty for getting her in trouble hhhh
also Godfather i hope you get better soon;-; !!!
original.gif
23 Nov 2018, 12:15 pm
also Godfather i hope you get better soon;-; !!!

I will, no need to worry, thank you tho. I'm on my 4th week of recovering from the op so far so 2 weeks til I go back to college for me ( unless something else happens and I end up back in the hospital )
One day I'll make a good sig ¯\_(ツ)_/¯