How do you guys carry around your fursuit heads?

26 Nov 2018, 9:48 pm
Odd title, but I'll be getting my very first fursuit head this December, and I was wondering how to carry around her head (duffel bag maybe?) through cons when not in use/when walking from place to place??

All I can think of is matrices tutorial or a duffel bag, but does anyone use anything else?

(Matrices tutorial: http://pupdates.matrices.net/post/153883803173/make-a-simple-custom-carrying-case-this-tutorial)
Xg0FJFg.png
hey im omen and i love random messages from people so please come talk to me
i love anime, dan and phil, TØP, FOB, P!ATD.. im in too many fandoms so if you wanna rave about something im right here

17 Feb 2019, 10:17 pm
Bump?
Xg0FJFg.png
hey im omen and i love random messages from people so please come talk to me
i love anime, dan and phil, TØP, FOB, P!ATD.. im in too many fandoms so if you wanna rave about something im right here
17 Feb 2019, 10:34 pm
I just use a storage bin from the Container Store or Target. It's the perfect size for my head so it doesn't jostle.
tumblr_pjdta5FzHr1wf56zyo6_r1_400.png
[: Athena || AroAce || Art for Amethystine Materials :]
[: Icon by jakdacrowe :]
17 Feb 2019, 10:50 pm (Edited 17 Feb 2019, 10:50 pm)
I don't have a fursuit personally but I'm in a fur club and most of the suiters like Cykes said use just the standard plastic storage bins or sometimes they'll just grab a garbage bag and wrap it very tightly around the head.
If you're flying most people recommend just having an extra suitcase for your suit head (and sometimes other parts) that you carry on. I know at least one person who flew to a con with her suit head in a garbage bag as carry on. Security was baffled but she made it.
Icon by de-al-dracu!

So take me away, I don't mind
But you better promise me I'll be back in time
tumblr_p0mqplgoCv1r5neapo1_r1_540.png
17 Feb 2019, 11:01 pm
Normally I'd just carry the head in a spare bag, but I think if you're trying to focus on overall storage space, try to keep to as minimum free space as possible!
She/Her | +12hr Furvilla Time | @ 126425

@ me to get my attention!

copi_pixel_gif.giffijn_pixel_gif.gif