Year's passed

27 Nov 2018, 5:41 am
Jeez, it's been a while since i was here last. I was here during the beta, and i kinda returned at one point, but i forgot about the site until now.

Staring at my old cat kinda irks me because it was the closest i could get to my character but the eyes aaaa

the villager creation seems limited? Because i saw that there's more bases than in the options,...
but uh, enough rambling,
10d507f8-c3d6-11e7-919d-b7f73ec5934f.gif

27 Nov 2018, 6:08 am
hey RaisRyhas welcome back

I hope not too much have changed sins last you where here
... seems I misplaced my sanity, have you seen it ?
27 Nov 2018, 6:23 am
Welcome back. But I don't understand what you mean by limited. Villgers you start with is a default fault look which you can change with costumes you can buy or make your self. You can make a painty but has ti be recognizable of the base you used. Like if you got a cat it has to be the cat base. If you got a spooky cat costume the painty can use the spooky costume base. Ect
pet_21056787_shop_1.png <- please click
dwTP4Bj.png?Cl2sL=platform.png?z875f=platform.png
27 Nov 2018, 6:30 am
I meant like, looking at the greybases, i saw there were more, like there being a cobra base but not being able to select cobra in the villager creator, for example.
27 Nov 2018, 6:33 am
I meant like, looking at the greybases, i saw there were more, like there being a cobra base but not being able to select cobra in the villager creator, for example.

Oh okay. Yeah some you need to get from potions I think cobra is one of the ones you need a snake morphing potion for.
pet_21056787_shop_1.png <- please click
dwTP4Bj.png?Cl2sL=platform.png?z875f=platform.png
27 Nov 2018, 6:45 am
RaisRyhas After beta they drastically shortened the amount of colors you can choose at villager creation to make potions more valuable, but over time it kind of evened out, since the potions are relatively inexpensive to craft compared to the amount of resources most people get on a daily basis, you can get morphing potions through the daily login streak, and you can even find them during explore events fairly often. If that's still not enough for you, you can always get a paintie ticket, and those too can be obtained from the daily login streak, just many more days than a morphing potion. A lot has changed since beta, so if you need any help getting reacquainted with the site, please let myself or any helper know! That's us with the green names if you're unfamiliar with how helpers work.
NJ5dWJ5q2Xt8HcP2ovwxvxWmaCntPc
❤ I am not a mod, but I'm here to help! ❤
27 Nov 2018, 7:16 am
Got it. Thanks for the info. I joined the discord so hopefully i'll be more active! And not end up a neopets situation...though villagers don't get hungry, so i shouldn't feel as guilty! Ha ha!

I'm terrible.