Slowly growing screen glitch

5 Dec 2018, 2:32 pm
At first I thought it was my monitor going out it was just a small little glitch about 1/3 of the size like I'd grabbed and damaged the screen, it'd only happened twice that I'm aware of.

when I logged on today I was greeted by this

2018-12-05.png

This occurred before I had a chance to log in (I know it says I am but that's because the page was still open from last night)
normally if I just wait it would stop, but this time it just kept going. So I fiddled with it and tried scrolling down, When I scrolled the glitch didn't follow me to the bottom of the page. and when I scrolled back up it was still glitching out. I switched over to one of my other tabs and again the glitch didn't follow but was there when I switched back to furvilla.

My computer is a Toshiba and it is hooked up to a gateway monitor due to a broken screen.
My browser is google chrome though I'm not sure which version
And I believe my windows is on the most current update.

This has only started happening with in the last week.
I apologize that this is the only screen shot I have if it happens again I'll be sure to try and capture it.

5 Dec 2018, 2:36 pm
I got this once a couple days ago and chalked it up to be my potato computer. Interesting to see it happen to someone else.
I use an Asus laptop, Windows 8, Google Chrome

It has only happened once for me so far, but I hope an answer is found for you!
Icon by PastelShadows
Vista by BeakyBirds
5 Dec 2018, 2:38 pm
Snickerdoodle

thank you it's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one.
5 Dec 2018, 2:49 pm
hmm I have never had this on furvilla but I have had it on other sites for sure
thank you to Falorie for drawing my icon +1hr FV time
My Art Shop!
1a9023146b595d0f58ef532db980c9dbf86587d3