[Closed] Miraculous Ladybug RP

6 Dec 2018, 4:37 pm
-Don't GodMod
-Try to keep stuff canon (as in miraculous rules, not miraculouses themselves)
-Don't find out someone's identity unless you ask beforehand.

CharacterSheet said:
Name:
Miraculous:
Kwami:(name, animal, personality.)
Weapon/object:(Flute, shield, yoyo, ect.)
Abilities:(Not purifying akumas, we'll decide who it makes the most sense to have with after we have everyone)
Physical description/reference:
Suit description/reference:

The RP will start after everyone gets their miraulouses, but before Hawkmoth's first attack. I'll handle the akumas and such, but if people want to take turns, we can try that too.
Equal with FV time-She/her

6 Dec 2018, 4:39 pm (Edited 6 Dec 2018, 7:55 pm)
BlackBearBow
AmberFrost
Pupdragon
5FriendsLotsOfCrazy
BlackBearBow said:
Name: Katherine (Katie) Brown

Miraculous: Black Bear Hair clip.

Kwami: Barir, Black bear, very quiet, calm, and serious about his job.

Weapon/object: bear claw brass knuckles.

Abilities: Bear brawn gives her the ability to smash through/shatter something with her bear claws that would normally be unscathed.

Physical description/reference: 5'5" with short brown hair. usually wearing a white jacket with the hood down, a light purple t-shirt, a grey skirt, and brown boots.

Suit description/reference: Image is dated, so isn't the best. the hair should be brown and pinned away from face with miraculous. BlackBearConeptPng.png

Name: Irene Xenakis (Moved from Greece / is Greek)
Miraculous: A moonstone chocker on black ribbon
Kwami:
Name: Taza
Animal: White Tiger(ess)
Personality: Has a tough outer edge to her, but Taza becomes soft to those she trust (ex. She likes to snuggle up against Irene's collarbone, but hisses / sassy about people that are strangers)
Weapon/object: Two metal rods, one embedded with moonstone, and one embedded with obsidian | elastic, whip-like ropes eject from the ends
Abilities: Binding - this resrticts the movement of up to two moving objects (one for each rod), when using both, the target completely stop right on the spot
Physical description/reference: 2bf2fd96b0280f3e31fa3a83837a3130.jpg
Suit description/reference: A bodysuit similar to Ladybug’s but it is white with black tiger stripes // Half-calf length black boots // White tails and ears // Black belt that holds weapons

(ART NOT MINE, CREDIT TO OWNER)

Name: Celosia Spark [Celosia means "The Burning Flame"]
Height: 4'9
Birthday: April 13
Appearance: Pink/redish eyes, longish orange and yellow hair
Personality: quiet, shy, withdrawn, can be afraid of people at times just because she's a bit more reclusive, agile/lithe, not one to be a 'popular' type

Hero name: Kitsu
Kwami: Kitsune named Angaar [Means "Spark of Fire"
Enhancements: A bit energetic, a bit hidden as well. Sometimes will end up being a bit clingy/wanting belly or head rubs [xD]
Weapon: A slingshot of sorts
Special power: MIGHT BE FIXING IT A BIT, UNSURE
Miraculous: Nine-tailed pin/clip that attaches to the strap of her goggles
Personality: energetic, a bit fiery temper-wise, bouncy and excitable, sometimes will just snap and wanting affection/attention through random stuff xD, tries her best to stay focused while being cautious of the time she has left

Reference:
10865232_As0UdOYLT8ypuhD.png

Designed with help from LSTheNinjaKitten
Name: Kira Hyrend
Miraculous: Hyena bracelet
Kwami:
Name: Yem
Animal: Spotted hyena
Personality:Shy boyo who doesn't like to talk to others much.Weapon/object: Claws? (might change it)
Abilities: Confusion - Makes duplicates of herself appear around the villain, momentarily confusing them. (ahhh I don't know)
Physical description/reference: 5'10, ombre black to brown pigtails, freckles, medium brown skin, big round black glasses, likes over-sized sweaters and jeans
Suit description/reference: brown one piece with semi-flared sleeves, darker brown spots all over her back, ankle boots of the same color, small matching animal ears, thin black straps on her arms and legs
6 Dec 2018, 4:40 pm
AmberFrost 5FriendsLotsOfCrazy
Open!
6 Dec 2018, 5:19 pm (Edited 6 Dec 2018, 7:06 pm)
-smolclaim-

Name: Celosia Spark [Celosia means "The Burning Flame"]
Height: 4'9
Birthday: April 13
Appearance: Pink/redish eyes, longish orange and yellow hair
Personality: quiet, shy, withdrawn, can be afraid of people at times just because she's a bit more reclusive, agile/lithe, not one to be a 'popular' type

Hero name: Kitsu
Kwami: Kitsune named Angaar [Means "Spark of Fire"
Enhancements: A bit energetic, a bit hidden as well. Sometimes will end up being a bit clingy/wanting belly or head rubs [xD]
Weapon: A slingshot of sorts
Special power: MIGHT BE FIXING IT A BIT, UNSURE
Miraculous: Nine-tailed pin/clip that attaches to the strap of her goggles
Personality: energetic, a bit fiery temper-wise, bouncy and excitable, sometimes will just snap and wanting affection/attention through random stuff xD, tries her best to stay focused while being cautious of the time she has left

Reference:
10865232_As0UdOYLT8ypuhD.png
Hope this is ok?
Designed with help from LSTheNinjaKitten
MY ICON IS MY POKESONA, EMI. Designed by a RowanFyre
My Deviantart~

Please check my Emergency Commissions thread? I need to raise $15-$22 for a bab on hold
Clicky click?:
https://pokefarm.com/user/DSSOfficial
6 Dec 2018, 6:47 pm (Edited 6 Dec 2018, 6:48 pm)
BlackBearBow here is mine! Hope she's okay. If anything needs to be changed, let me know!

Name: Irene Xenakis (Moved from Greece / is Greek)
Miraculous: A moonstone chocker on black ribbon
Kwami:
Name: Taza
Animal: White Tiger(ess)
Personality: Has a tough outer edge to her, but Taza becomes soft to those she trust (ex. She likes to snuggle up against Irene's collarbone, but hisses / sassy about people that are strangers)
Weapon/object: Two metal rods, one embedded with moonstone, and one embedded with obsidian | elastic, whip-like ropes eject from the ends
Abilities: Binding - this resrticts the movement of up to two moving objects (one for each rod), when using both, the target completely stop right on the spot
Physical description/reference: 2bf2fd96b0280f3e31fa3a83837a3130.jpg
Suit description/reference: A bodysuit similar to Ladybug’s but it is white with black tiger stripes // Half-calf length black boots // White tails and ears // Black belt that holds weapons

(ART NOT MINE, CREDIT TO OWNER)
6 Dec 2018, 6:52 pm
AmberFrost Looks great!
6 Dec 2018, 7:08 pm
BlackBearBow
I edited my post, sorry for not using the form but i had that one already filled out and i was having a bit of trouble transferring over. I can attach an image of her slingshot if needed
My Deviantart~

Please check my Emergency Commissions thread? I need to raise $15-$22 for a bab on hold
Clicky click?:
6 Dec 2018, 7:10 pm
5FriendsLotsOfCrazy Any extra references are great, but that character sheet is fine how it is!
6 Dec 2018, 7:12 pm
BlackBearBow
Alright! I'll see if I can dig it out from my files, the version of Celosia I put up is the one how she started, only a few of the changes are on it if I remember correctly, maybe not even any of the changes idk. She's the one i was talking about with the changes
My Deviantart~

Clicky click?:
6 Dec 2018, 7:19 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2018, 8:39 pm)
Name: Kira Hyrend
Miraculous: Hyena bracelet
Kwami:
Name: Yem
Animal: Spotted hyena
Personality: Shy boyo who doesn't like to talk to others much.
Weapon/object: Throwing knives
Abilities: Confusion - Makes duplicates of herself appear around the villain, momentarily confusing them. (ahhh I don't know)
Physical description/reference: 5'10, ombre black to brown pigtails, freckles, medium brown skin, big round black glasses, likes over-sized sweaters and jeans
Suit description/reference: brown one piece with semi-flared sleeves, darker brown spots all over her back, ankle boots of the same color, small matching animal ears, thin black straps on her arms and legs
6 Dec 2018, 7:26 pm
Pupdragon Looks great!
5FriendsLotsOfCrazy AmberFrost
Do people want to establish a turn cycle and start tonight?
6 Dec 2018, 7:34 pm (Edited 6 Dec 2018, 7:35 pm)
I am fine with that, though I might switch to my phone in a little bit, making my replies a little slower. Just so everyone knows!

(I subscribed to the thread, so no need to ping me unless you want my immediate attention).
6 Dec 2018, 7:36 pm (Edited 6 Dec 2018, 7:56 pm)
Sure thing! *smol dance*

ALSO, Celosia's like special attack was going to originally be called like "Flame's heartshot" or something like that

Edit: I am subsrcibed as rwell already, so i've been getting double notifs xD
My Deviantart~

Clicky click?:
6 Dec 2018, 7:48 pm
@ BlackBearBow
@ AmberFrost Pupdragon 5FriendsLotsOfCrazy
Will be our turn cycle. Both I and Amberfrost have subscribed already.

Katie yawned as she stretched, running a hand through her tangled locks, stopping suddenly before she pulled the small clip from her hair. She peeked over at her slumbering Kwami, who had gorged himself on berries and honey the night before. She smiled at him before she went to her mirror, inspecting the pin in her reflection. It was an almost black in the light, though when it glinted in her lamp, she could see the faint silver of the bear paw design that was much more prominent when she transformed.

"It really is beautiful, isn't it." Barir commented, floating over as Katie jumped.

"I really need to get starting used to that." Katie grinned, having been startled by the kwami. "Good thing you woke up, it's time for school anyway." She opened her jacket, letting the kwami zip into the inner pocket before she left her room.

"Bye mum!" She called behind her as she slipped out of the house, leaving early for school. Both of her parents worked at the nearby hospital, her mother as a trauma nurse, and her father as a surgeon. Usually at least one of them was home, but she had a lot of time to do what she wanted. As she walked to her high school, she flipped through her sketchbook. Barir had told her about the different designs of l'our fort(strong bear), and the different names they went by. If she had to ever use her powers, She wanted to make sure that she wasn't stuck in some spandex bodysuit. It just wasn't quite her style, and she had several sketches to propose to her kwami. Walking half-way up the steps, she decided to sketch her latest idea while she waited for her friends to show up.

(no need to have something quite as long, I just wanted to set up Katie and Barir early on.)
6 Dec 2018, 7:48 pm (Edited 6 Dec 2018, 8:02 pm)
I'm subscribed but I'd prefer being pinged because I pay a bit more attention to being pinged
6 Dec 2018, 7:57 pm
//edited into my other post, but i've been subscribed for a bit already
My Deviantart~

Clicky click?:
6 Dec 2018, 8:22 pm
"Wait!" the little white tiger exclaimed, flying as fast as she could until she bumped into Irene's shoulder. "You almost forgot this. You know, you really shouldn't take it off." (sass evident in the high-pitched voice). Moving so that Taza was in front of the human, she held up that necklace with a little difficulty due to its weight.

"Oh . . . sorry about that," Irene replied, gently taking the piece of jewelry. Putting it on, the girl left the house, not even bothering to call out into the darkened halls. "Come on, Taz, before we are late." With the Kwami safely tucked into her bag, the two made their way down the streets to school.

Once they arrived, Irene scanned the multitude of students before he sight landed on a certain brown-haired girl. Walking over, she leaned over the sitting girl's shoulder, not bothering to say anything.
6 Dec 2018, 8:40 pm
Kira ran through her messy room, dodging crumpled clothes she was too lazy to put away. "Kira?" A small voice called from her bed. She continued to race around, grabbing her clothes for the day. "Kira." The voice called again. Kira quickly got dressed before tying her hair into frizzy ponytails, grabbing her glasses. She was just about to walk out the door when the little voice yelled, "Kira!"

"What?" She turned to look at Yem. "Did you almost forget me?" He looked up at her across the room. "No! Of course not..." She giggled, picking up the tiny hyena and dropping him into her bag.

She hurried outside, almost tripping as she ran to school before she was late. "Wait, Yem, did I do my homework last night?" Kira asked, opening her bag a bit to look at him. "I don't think so..." He sighed, diving down into the backpack to try and find food. "Uggghhh." She trudged on to school away.
6 Dec 2018, 9:00 pm
Celosia was sitting on the railing/steps, staring off as she seemed to rest a hand on a spot of her scarf, her kwami, Angaar, was fast asleep in the folds of her scarf as she zoned out a bit, her hair messy and out of its usual ponytail and braid, her clip/pin tucked into her scarf near Angaar for safety
"I still don't understand 'Gaar... what am I saying.. you're still asleep.."
My Deviantart~

Clicky click?:
7 Dec 2018, 6:58 am
"Yeah, this works..." Katie murmured to herself as she finished a basic sketch of the suit. She definitely wanted a skirt, they were just so fun! And the small cape was a must. Not for style, but because if someone tried to grab her they'd grasp that, and she would have enough room to swing around behind her. Reaching for her coloring pencils, she noticed Irene over her shoulder. "EEP! Don't sneak up on me like that!" Katie exclaimed. 'She's worse than Barir' she thought to herself, quickly shutting the sketchbook. Looking at her watch, she saw that it was almost time for class. "We better head to homeroom," Katie said as she collected her stuff. "So, how's it going?" She asked, hoping to distract her friend from the sketch.
7 Dec 2018, 3:34 pm
AmberFrost Forgot to ping, It's your turn next! Do people want to be pinged when it's their turn or does subscribing to all of the posts work best for people?
7 Dec 2018, 3:48 pm
I'd rather be pinged
7 Dec 2018, 4:32 pm
//the sub works for me
My Deviantart~

Clicky click?:
7 Dec 2018, 5:59 pm
((Pinged Please, sorry for being late))

Irene grinned slightly at Katie's behavior, though the curious part of her was a little annoyed at not being able to fully see what her friend was doing. All she really could make out was what seemed to be a cape. Maybe she was drawing a superhero?

"Sorry for sneaking up on you," she said turning to walk through the main doors of the building.

Irene hummed in thought for a few moments at the question. Her mind immediately went back to when she discovered Taza. First, there was the old man that she helped after he fell. Then once she was home, poof! a magical flying creature appeared. But she couldn't tell anyone according to the Kwami, so the black-haired girl decided to talk about something else.

"Well, everything has been pretty good -- except for my mom. Other than that, I'm just grand." Irene paused for a moment, patting her canvased bag gently before continuing. "How about you and your art? Are you into drawing superheroes now or something?"
7 Dec 2018, 6:45 pm (Edited 8 Dec 2018, 6:39 am)
Kira rushed into school with minutes to spare. "Maybe you should get up earlier..." Yem chimed in. Kira ignored him and continued into the campus. She squeezed through other students to get over to her homeroom before she was officially late.

She accidently tripped over another student and instinctively reached for her bracelet. After quickly apologizing she quickly rushed away and back on her path. 'This place is way too big.' She thought. The second she saw the door to her homeroom she ran towards it, not wanting to talk to anybody for the day.