Question Regarding Paintie Rules

7 Dec 2018, 1:20 pm
Rule-6 said:
*In some cases harnesses or muzzles are allowed, but only on animals that would normally wear them such as sled dogs, service animals, or horses. However, the accessory must match the type that real-life animals wear, and not resemble fetish gear or be paired with anything that could imply fetish use.*

In the rules, it describes how harnesses and muzzles are allowed, under the circumstance that they have a real-world use with the particular animal. My question, though, is does this apply to professions as well? Say... a construction worker who works on high-rises, a rock climber, or an astronaut, or in my case, a pilot? There are no explicit themes, nor suggestive poses, with the harness being purely for safety as part of a uniform.

I want to know if I’m going to have to rework this Paintie while I still can. I feel, given the context, it seems harmless enough, but I want to be sure.

7 Dec 2018, 1:26 pm
yeah i think that would be ok! they only mean no harnesses as like...a naughty thing. so work harnesses would be fine as long as its not suggestive, like you said! :3
rxdcc3b
y5a4auy9tbqq3ztyystovd7
tnmyerq
feel free to ping me for horse or werewolf adopts!