[hiatus] pixel tool headshots/busts

9 Dec 2018, 2:01 am (Edited 19 Jan 2019, 5:19 pm)
( ´∀`)b I was getting tired of having empty circles in my signature banner so here's a small art shop

Items accepted: SR or FDE minipets, costumes, paintie tickets, Shifty potions, oil cans - ask about others

If you're looking to sell characters/painties for art, feel free to ask but I'm picky, sorry!

Payment up front is strongly preferred, but not mandatory.

If you inquire about a slot before I put the [waitlist] tag in the title, you will be given a slot even if they're otherwise full.

If you put these on TH, please credit my account on there (starsystemic).

Headshot
600 FD/600k FC/$5
lKybS2W.png

Bust ** hands not guaranteed, right click View Image for best quality**
850 FD/850k FC/$7.50

tiTaEsE.png
iN5igm3.png

9 Dec 2018, 2:03 am (Edited 16 Mar 2019, 3:38 pm)
Slots:

Headshot:
  1. USD only

Bust:
  1. USD only

Pinglist: @/Jyoustar @/CyberneticCaballus* @/NoctisEternal @/AuraWolf
9 Dec 2018, 2:06 am
Reserved... Guess I'll plug the blind box character design I do in my RPG adopt thread (also in my signature), go order one they're fun to do.
9 Dec 2018, 2:15 am
starsystems

Please check my menagerie for any minipets you might like in exchange for a bust? Or maybe two?
Enoch| 24 |
9 Dec 2018, 2:40 am
Enoch Are you only interested in a bust? I'd take a handful of different pets for a headshot but I don't see anything I want for a bust.
9 Dec 2018, 2:57 am
starsystems

Im intersted in a Headshot

You can check here for my SR pets i have

http://www.furvilla.com/menagerie/792?species_id=&village_id=&sex=&species_rarity=&color_rarity=Super+Rare&sort=name
░▒▓█►─═ rip and tear until it's done ═─◄█▓▒░

002350fcfb.png
sig by papaemeritus
9 Dec 2018, 3:00 am
hiya! is there anything in my menagerie that interests you? also, how much would you value the wolfsong flute (as seen in my gallery) and ring of tempest?
finley / any pronouns / +13 fv time

giphy.gif
9 Dec 2018, 3:08 am (Edited 9 Dec 2018, 3:31 am)
starsystems

oops force of habit... I'm so sorry for the confusion.
I had totally meant to say headshot but somehow I ended up saying "bust" instead.

Yes, I would definitely like a headshot, please.
What pets are you interested in?

EDIT: I need to head to bed now but I want you to know that I'm interested in getting a headshot for my oc, Faustina.
Just let me know what pets you want in exchange.
Enoch| 24 |
9 Dec 2018, 3:33 am
What anniversary items will you accept? I also have a menagerie for you to look through if you'd like!
16835386_YPGSm6nF7NJiw1c.png
9 Dec 2018, 2:48 pm
starsystems
may I get a bust of this character, in the outfit on the left? I'll pay in FD. ^^
9 Dec 2018, 4:25 pm
Enoch Let's see, I would take the Aurora Imp, Dark Battle Moo, Frost/Flame Heart Elemental Drax, Banana Creme Pawsum, Red Wolf Cub, Timber Wolf Cub, aaaand Dark of Night Rhinacorn pair for a headshot? *_* Ooh, and that character is super cute~

Cinderflame I'd take your Island Turty and 300k/300FD for a headshot?

tsargazing The ring is from the anniversary boxes, right? I think they're going to be cheaper in a bit, so I would value it lower than the stalls, but I would take your Clover Kid Pygmy Goat for a bust!

Imoku I'm not... actually sure what the full list of anniversary items is, but I'd really like the new Kitsune items! I'm also interested in your Cherry Blossom Dragonfly but probably for less than it's worth in the stalls, sorry.

CaptainCuttlefish ^^ Oh cute! Yeah, that's fine, you've got a slot, send over the payment whenever you're ready!
9 Dec 2018, 4:29 pm
starsystems

Can you let me know when more headshot slots are available?
9 Dec 2018, 4:30 pm
ahhhhhHH i would love to be on the pinglist/waitlist !!! your art is to die for n i would love to order something hehe
e48dbb12c9b27f1d51ed19e7ba65a989b3a45c0c

calen | he/him | 22 | okay to ping | sig by papaemeritus | icon by SpoiledMilk | vista by Sea_Witch | click sig for my carrd!
9 Dec 2018, 7:57 pm
starsystems

Okay let me make sure that I got this list figured out

Aurora Imp
Dark Battle Moo
Frost Heart Elemental Drax
Flame Heart Elemental Drax
Banana Creme Pawsum
Red Wolf Cub
Timber Wolf Cub
Dark of Night Rhinacorn pair

Is this correct?
Enoch| 24 |
9 Dec 2018, 10:15 pm
Enoch Yeah, that's what I had in mind! I know the Timber Wolf is kind of pricey in the stalls but since it's the uncommon of that line I put it closer to the Red Wolf, if that doesn't work for you I'm fine with taking FC/FD instead!
10 Dec 2018, 2:10 am
starsystems

Don't worry!
I will totally pay with the pets <3
Enoch| 24 |
10 Dec 2018, 2:31 am
alrighty! i'll pm you about the details and send the pygmy goat in a bit.
finley / any pronouns / +13 fv time

giphy.gif
10 Dec 2018, 3:07 am
tsargazing Great, thank you!

Enoch You've been marked down as paid~

CaptainCuttlefish Thanks for ordering~!

hEWAUrO.png
10 Dec 2018, 12:37 pm (Edited 10 Dec 2018, 12:39 pm)
starsystems The kitsune items don't come from them I'm afraid - here is a list of the items that you can get from them - I'd be happy to give you specific items or i have 5 unopened boxes if you'd like those as payment instead!
10 Dec 2018, 12:53 pm
Imoku Oh, thanks for the link, I was actually just snooping around the trading thread haha. Let's see, what I'm looking for from the boxes is Protection Ring of Tempest, The Lucky Awoo, Faithful Fossil, Blooming Basket, Badger Paw Hammer, and maybe a Saryumane the Protector if the person I poked for a trade isn't interested. And I'll have to pass on the boxes, all I've been opening is cranberries and squid plushies lol.
10 Dec 2018, 1:20 pm (Edited 11 Dec 2018, 3:38 am)
I can trade a Ring of Tempest, Lucky Awoo, Blooming Basket, Badger Paw Hammer rn - I'll keep looking/trade for the Faithful Fossil - if you don't have it by the time you get to me. Okay! Maybe I be added to the waitlist then pls? <3

Edit: I now have Saryumane, just need the faithful fossil!
Editedit: have them all now!
10 Dec 2018, 9:03 pm
aaa, thanks a bunch!! she looks lovely! <3
11 Dec 2018, 3:41 am
starsystems okay, I now have all of the ones you're looking for~ <3 would they all together be enough for a bust?
12 Dec 2018, 2:42 am
Imoku Yeah, absolutely, you've got a slot!
12 Dec 2018, 3:17 am (Edited 12 Dec 2018, 3:18 am)
Eek thankyou!! Perhaps Miyabi (anthro) in a kimono or this more simple outfit if you'd prefer. She can have her hair short or long as you can see in her refs. :3 or if you'd prefer a slightly more humanoid character I have this cutie. You can choose whichever you would prefer to do. n_n thanks again, I'll set up a trade!!