Free to Use Villager CSS

4 Feb 2019, 6:02 pm (Edited 4 Feb 2019, 6:23 pm)
KilljoyLights
Oh wow! These are so pretty, I love them! Can I please have Snowscape? Also, can I make a couple requests? I checked out your menagerie. For this first one I have a female Lion Sphinx and a male Yellow Corgi.

Villager: http://www.furvilla.com/villager/313008
Theme: Candy and sweets
Colors: Purple and pink pastels!

For the next one, I have a female White Peep and a male Green Octi. Let me know if you are good with these trades! :3

Villager: http://www.furvilla.com/villager/313037
Theme: Mountains
Colors: Red and blacks/browns/greys/any kind of neutral color!

Thank you so much for the opportunity! I'd love to request more but I don't want to do too many at once. If you'd let me, I'd love to trade for more another time! :3
Ping me! Friend me if you'd like to talk/help each other. Always looking for new friends here! I'm happy to do trades. Feel free to make requests :3

I'm always open for writing commissions of all types. I take FC, FD, and possibly some items like cute minipets, stickers, and plushies. I'll happily trade for a paintie or a paintie ticket ^_^ Message me and we'll work out the details!

Gem Raptor Super Fan <33
4 Feb 2019, 11:44 pm
Nurii

I just saw this and I will send you the code as well as put you on my to do list!
xFN5rTq.jpg
5 Feb 2019, 1:18 am
If PWYWs are still open then

KilljoyLights
Villager: 33640.png?t=1500758236
Villager url
Theme: Ocean/underwater
Colors: Preferably something with this sort of palette? Just like, blues lol
Images: Doesn't have to be this one exactly but just like an underwater image ig
Other: I don't think there's anything else ^^
even-rounder.gifbisexual_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm5kl7 |Bea|She/Her|PST| bisexual_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm5kl7 15wCyAk.gifif
By silxe
5 Feb 2019, 1:22 am
Pridedrop-

I'll add you to my to do list~
xFN5rTq.jpg
5 Feb 2019, 5:36 pm
Bump~
One new code for grabs!
xFN5rTq.jpg
5 Feb 2019, 5:49 pm
Wow i love the new css can i have the code for cute but creepy?

13775841_350.png
10 Feb 2019, 5:45 pm
Bump~
xFN5rTq.jpg
12 Feb 2019, 11:27 am
twotailstm

You can pay whenever you’d like. I won’t accept the trade or transfers until I’m done with the codes. I apologize for the wait, I’ve been rather stressed with work and life recently.
xFN5rTq.jpg
20 Feb 2019, 12:25 pm
May I use the code for Cute But Creepy?
Ballard Nexus || Fursuiter/maker || Artist || Youtuber|| Dragonkin/Vampirekin
20 Feb 2019, 2:20 pm
CursedCorvidae

Of course! I’ll send the code now~
xFN5rTq.jpg
26 Feb 2019, 3:38 am (Edited 26 Feb 2019, 3:38 am)
I am so sorry for the delays twotailstm and Pridedrop- !!! I've been super stressed recently and unable to do much coding. I'll definitely get to your codes tomorrow when I have the day off work!
xFN5rTq.jpg
28 Feb 2019, 6:46 pm
KilljoyLights dw about it ^^ I don't mind the wait
even-rounder.gifbisexual_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm5kl7 |Bea|She/Her|PST| bisexual_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm5kl7 15wCyAk.gifif
By silxe
28 Feb 2019, 6:50 pm
ooh! these are awesome. might use one or two of them!
28 Feb 2019, 7:07 pm
Pridedrop-
Thanks for understanding!

Corgiblu
Which ones did you want to use?
xFN5rTq.jpg
28 Feb 2019, 7:25 pm
Corgiblu
Which ones did you want to use?

I'd love to use cute bit creepy, glitch, and snowscape. I've been thinking of making some nice villager profiles and some awesome CSS will kick me into action I think. May come back later to grab another. I don't have any ideas of what villager to put the other ones on lol. I've got a place for those 3.
2 Mar 2019, 10:07 am
Ahhh they look gorgeous! I'm kinda new and a complete noob in coding+ have zero css codes atm I could use and/or work with. I'd be very glad if you could send all 6 of them, if you're uncomfortable with them being edited (without erasing your credit of course) I won't do so, just tell me! I'd really appreciate it. <3
https://toyhou.se/Waldblut
2 Mar 2019, 10:12 am
I really like all of them, could you sent me all 6? It would be much appreciated because I'm a css noob and don't have any templates. Keep up the awesome coding, looking forward to order some PWYW templates from you in the future!
24 Mar 2019, 5:17 pm
Bump~
xFN5rTq.jpg
24 Mar 2019, 5:30 pm
Hi! I'd like to have a CSS made :o?
Villager: http://www.furvilla.com/villager/316964 Jonas and here's his paintie: de8b1nC.png
Theme: Bees/Honeycombs and the season of fall! :)
Colors: Yellows, oranges, and reds would be best :)
Other: I can pay in a doodle of Faeryn? (I am really bad at staying at just a doodle though; it could end up being colored, lol)
ZMdLidn.png clik 4 frens!!
24 Mar 2019, 5:42 pm
Drone

I will put you on the to do list!
Unfortunately I am actually in the middle of trying to sell Faeryn, Zarcaneon and Valek. I just haven't sorted out my sales stuff yet. >,...<'' Any of the other characters though I will gladly take doodles of!
xFN5rTq.jpg
24 Mar 2019, 5:48 pm
Ah, ok! I'd love to do Azkorahn and Zokahnar, then! :)
ZMdLidn.png clik 4 frens!!
24 Mar 2019, 5:57 pm
Drone okay! I'll PM you an access key so you don't have to work around my watermarks. ^,....,^
xFN5rTq.jpg