Plantimals?

19 Dec 2018, 7:04 am
I was wondering how does the process of plantimals work? Once I've gotten the seed then what?
smile, it looks lovely on you ♥
questing for decorated snowbunny and decorated snowfox

19 Dec 2018, 7:06 am
You will need to fertilize it with a Fancy Plant Drink - which can be crafted by a villager with the alchemist career c:

- • ✦ • -
profile / stall / commission / menagerie / lookup

ぃ(´ ∀`)づ— -✧ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ !
always ping if you need me

19 Dec 2018, 7:11 am
Darling Ah, thank you very much! ;D
19 Dec 2018, 7:15 am
Darling Where can i get this fancy plant drink recipe?
19 Dec 2018, 7:19 am
Look in the stalls maybe?
She/Her | Toyhouse | #123838

afe2dbbf465cae72f64b13f061f2246f63ce5b7d
19 Dec 2018, 7:23 am
SherryDeer I have but it's expensive so I thought there would be an alternative to getting them. ;d
19 Dec 2018, 7:26 am (Edited 19 Dec 2018, 7:30 am)
Blaire

The fancy pet drink recipe is found in the recycle shop, page two, near the bottom~! It costs 1,500 FG in there~

EDIT

And as the question will probably arise; to get "Compost", you'll first need some expired food items ((Any food item will do, as long as it's expired)), and a herbalist. Near the top of their page you'll see a "Make Compost" button. Click on that, and you'll be able to select the food items to be converted into compost~! I believe it's two compost per "Food point" value?
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
19 Dec 2018, 7:28 am
Lance-C-Bones Thank you very much!
19 Dec 2018, 7:30 am
Blaire

You're very welcome! Just made an edit to my post above as well, as I'm sure the question would have come up once you bought it and looked to see what was needed to craft a fancy pet drink xD
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin