29 Jan 2019, 7:41 pm
Uh, another gemraptor?
Not cool :/
29 Jan 2019, 7:45 pm
Alekzy said:
Uh, another gemraptor?

From the news:
Hello all, just stopping by to bring you a quick announcement about the 2019 Furvilla user birthday gifts, as well as a few other things so please read carefully...Alongside the normal Paintie Ticket, this year we are giving you guys fun little gift boxes! Inside you will find a Magic Birthstone Chibi Gem Raptor sticker, a birthstone themed birthday crown, a birth month flower button, and a keepsake Birthday Cake!
jess #7302 | she/her | links
29 Jan 2019, 8:04 pm
Alekzy said:
Uh, another gemraptor?

From the news:
Hello all, just stopping by to bring you a quick announcement about the 2019 Furvilla user birthday gifts, as well as a few other things so please read carefully...Alongside the normal Paintie Ticket, this year we are giving you guys fun little gift boxes! Inside you will find a Magic Birthstone Chibi Gem Raptor sticker, a birthstone themed birthday crown, a birth month flower button, and a keepsake Birthday Cake!

It has a good side!
I can sell it xD
Thanks for the reminder.
15 Feb 2019, 8:23 am
wat do we do if we get pinged for this??? do we get some of the items above?????!?!?
15 Feb 2019, 8:29 am
wat do we do if we get pinged for this??? do we get some of the items above?????!?!?

Nothing is being given out, lol. It's just a thread to tell people new items are here, People ask to be pinged if they want to see when new things arrive on site.

TH | DA | FA
5sxVDlX.png
15 Feb 2019, 8:30 am

Nothing is being given out, lol. It's just a thread to tell people new items are here, People ask to be pinged if they want to see when new things arrive on site.

ohhh ping me, I would wanna see updates ^w^
15 Feb 2019, 8:38 am

the new updates are on the febuary new item thread if you want to see whats new, you can ask to be on the pinglist on there so that way you are up to dated on what is new in FV
female,she/her, straight, 13years old, furry,

likes: TMNT2012, warriors,linkin park, too may other things that i cant fit them all in my sig.

warning: be carful when talking to me about warrior cats or TMNT2012, due to exessive nonstop talking, procede with caution :3
15 Feb 2019, 8:40 am

the new updates are on the febuary new item thread if you want to see whats new, you can ask to be on the pinglist on there so that way you are up to dated on what is new in FV

FV?
15 Feb 2019, 8:42 am
alphadragoness

FV is short for furvilla :)
female,she/her, straight, 13years old, furry,

likes: TMNT2012, warriors,linkin park, too may other things that i cant fit them all in my sig.

warning: be carful when talking to me about warrior cats or TMNT2012, due to exessive nonstop talking, procede with caution :3
15 Feb 2019, 8:43 am
alphadragoness

FV is short for furvilla :)

thx for fyi, ik only some abbreviations on here :/ XP
15 Feb 2019, 1:36 pm (Edited 15 Feb 2019, 1:37 pm)
minipet_cloudmanta_0.pngminipet_cloudscorpion_0.pngminipet_cloudsheep_0.pngsunmoontrophy.png

some more spoilers from the official discord server!
15 Feb 2019, 1:40 pm
minipet_cloudmanta_0.pngminipet_cloudscorpion_0.pngminipet_cloudsheep_0.pngsunmoontrophy.png

some more spoilers from the official discord server!

friend
pal
this is uh, last months thread- xD it got bumped up

TH | DA | FA
5sxVDlX.png
15 Feb 2019, 1:41 pm (Edited 15 Feb 2019, 1:42 pm)
fdjklsajflds god dammit why is the january thread higher up 
now the question is whether i repost or we all pretend I have never made an embarrassing mistake, ever.