Log In

Blood under the Moonlight (Closed)

10 Jan 2019, 7:46 am
Jack looked confused at them and sat down on the table next to theirs. It's getting to the point where most people have left or passed out. "If you mean me and that white wolf woman, then yea. I haven't seen her before but something tells me she's one of a kind. Not like a personality one of her kind. I've seen more then my fair share of scholars come through. I'm talking like race wise. I've never seen a white wolf come through here. The closes thing are wolf kin with patches of white but nothing like her. Either she's from far away or their are only enough that you can count them all one your hands." Jack sighed. "I assume you three are going to the ruins as well?" He asked
10 Jan 2019, 9:39 am
Chromie Pupdragon
"You don't know???!!" Peaches asked her voice was filled with bewilderment .
The hybrid folded her arms and tapped her uninjured foot in thought. How would she explain this? How did they not know?
"Well.. When a mom bunny and a dad bat love each other very much, they get sad because they can't have a baby. They find the tree of life and give their magic and some of their fur to a blossom. That blossom becomes a fruit and in that fruit is a baby. They let the fruit grow and when it is ready they pick it and take the baby. My fruit was a peach. Have you really not heard of it???!" Peaches explained.
She sat deep in thought for a few moments.
"Ruins? Yep I am going there! I don't know why though, I just need to go there." She said.
(I might not get to respond today, my brother is home today because he is sick. He thinks Wi-Fi is very bad so it will be off today.)
totally not tiny wyverns in a trench coat. why would you think that? carry on. nothing to see here.
2j4pxsg.png by my buddy MariahKat
10 Jan 2019, 9:57 am
Jack nodded. "Thats... interesting. Sounds like a fairy tale." He smiled.
(Ok, if anything happens. Would you be ok if peaches is left with Jack?)
10 Jan 2019, 10:23 am
Robin doubted what the rabbit-bat said, but she seemed enthusiastic enough about it.
He nodded politely, and sipped some cider.
"I have been considering checking out the ruins. I don't need riches, but maybe more than that can be found there.'
If it's my forum, you don't need to ping!

If you don't know me, I like birds. Mostly chickens. Chickens.
10 Jan 2019, 10:38 am
"The white wolf, whoever she is, believes that there is something more then just riches in there. If you want more then I guess you'll have to go find her. I'll be five coins she's at the ruins right now." Jack said.
10 Jan 2019, 11:50 am
Chromie
The hybrid noticed the doubtful looks from both the human and the wolf despite their polite behaviour. She stuck out her tongue briefly before crouching down into the stool.
"Something else? Like what? Magic?? Scrolls? Farming techniques? We should go with her!" Peaches questioned.
(Seems like I am going to be able to respond thankfully, he hasn't gotten up yet so I can use it a bit at a time. I doubt she would want to stay behind, safety in numbers and all.)
totally not tiny wyverns in a trench coat. why would you think that? carry on. nothing to see here.
2j4pxsg.png by my buddy MariahKat
10 Jan 2019, 12:04 pm
"Something we don't know." Jack sighed. "If you'll are going to follow her, I'm not going to stop you'll."
(Ok)
10 Jan 2019, 12:11 pm
The human pondered it for a second. Despite the bird spirit putting up a fuss in his head while he thought, he nodded.
"I think it may be a good idea." He turned to the rabbit, and remembered that all she had for a weapon was a scorpion tail.
"Do you need a weapon? You know, just in case?"
Robin took one of the daggers out of the holster, the one without Jack's blood still on it, and pushed it across the table to her.
He finished the rest of his bread, and started to collect his things.
If it's my forum, you don't need to ping!

If you don't know me, I like birds. Mostly chickens. Chickens.
10 Jan 2019, 3:26 pm
Chromie
Peaches flinched slightly as the knife slid forwards her. She placed a paw on the handle while she began eating the leafy greens and fruit. Basically she took several small bites until the entirety of the chewed up item filled her mouth. She continued chewing as she hastily shoved the knife and some of her food into her pouch. Once again she shoved more food into her mouth before hopping off the stool,, grunting slightly as she lifted her injured back leg.
totally not tiny wyverns in a trench coat. why would you think that? carry on. nothing to see here.
2j4pxsg.png by my buddy MariahKat
10 Jan 2019, 6:32 pm (Edited 10 Jan 2019, 6:32 pm)
"I don't think jumping is a good idea right now, Peach." Cecil advised, seeing her pained reaction to hopping off the stool. "Do you even think walking is good with that gash?" "But yes, I might go to the ruins." He said, turning back to the others. He wondered if anyone else had noticed that the knife had been stolen but it seemed like not. He turned his thoughts back to what might be in the ruins.
Joey-wyvern
(wow that's a lot of posts I'm behind)
10 Jan 2019, 6:46 pm
"I hope you don't mind if I walk with you two? There is safety in numbers after all."
Robin watched Peaches hop off the stool and wondered how she would be able to get there on that leg. He had a mostly empty satchel, save a few survival items, and he emptied them into the deep pockets in his poncho.
"If you want, you can sit in my satchel. Cecil and I can take turns carrying you, if he doesn't mind."
The spirit in Robin's head was grumbling again, random gripes. He blinked, trying not to let the thing distract him.
"By the time we get there, maybe your leg will feel a little better."

Peeking outside, the boy noticed that it was still very dark out save for the moonlight. Cecil, a natural predator, would probably see better than either Robin or Peaches, but he fished around in his pocket to find his Flint and steel. Hopefully he would be able to find something outside that would work as a torch.
If it's my forum, you don't need to ping!

If you don't know me, I like birds. Mostly chickens. Chickens.
10 Jan 2019, 8:45 pm
The white wolf started looking through her items and pulling out her journal and a large dusty tome. She began translating the book into her journal.
10 Jan 2019, 9:04 pm
"I'd be alright with it if Peaches is." Cecil said. He glanced outside, surprised at how dark it had become since he had walked in. His thoughts had somehow turned to that white wolf and what she was supposedly looking for and what she thought was in the ruins. The main reason he had decided to check out the ruins was because of rumors of untold secrets about the ancient times when people had still lived in the now crumbling buildings.
10 Jan 2019, 10:23 pm
Jack stood up and looked around. "I hope to see you all back here; alive and well." He smiled before he started to walk around and clean up.
11 Jan 2019, 9:57 am
Pupdragon Chromie
"You guys really don't mind carrying me? I got three other lags to use (down on so fours) but, I would slow us down... It so dark out..." Peaches asked before starting to ramble
totally not tiny wyverns in a trench coat. why would you think that? carry on. nothing to see here.
2j4pxsg.png by my buddy MariahKat
11 Jan 2019, 10:20 am
Robin shrugged.
"I don't mind. It won't be too far of a walk."
If it's my forum, you don't need to ping!

If you don't know me, I like birds. Mostly chickens. Chickens.
11 Jan 2019, 7:13 pm
"You probably wouldn't slow us down much." Cecil smiled. "You sure don't seem too heavy."
12 Jan 2019, 10:58 am
Chromie Pupdragon
Peaches smiled widely, this adventure was going to be great.
"Lets go!" Peaches announced.
She pulled out the dagger and held it up like a sword. Adventure awaits!
"To the ruins and pretty lady we go! Careful of the dark though, bad things hide in it..." Peaches announced before giving a piece of advice.
The dark is a pretty scary thing to a bunny, who knows what predators are lurking.
totally not tiny wyverns in a trench coat. why would you think that? carry on. nothing to see here.
2j4pxsg.png by my buddy MariahKat
12 Jan 2019, 4:57 pm
After translating more of the book, the white wolf put her books away and got up. She wondered into the main building at the center of the ruins. This is it, she hopes what all her work was for is here and if it is,.. many doors will open up but if it isn't... well... she hopes it's here.
14 Jan 2019, 1:40 pm
Robin nodded after Peaches had her little monologue, and opened the bag for her to get in.
"I wonder if people have been talking about dangers along the path or not. I guess there's only one way to know for sure, but I hope not."
The bird spirit in the human's head squawked irritatedly. "it's always an option to let me take em...!
Robin knew he shouldn't let that happen unless they were in mortal peril; the spirit would do anything to have control and go berserk. He muttered to himself something about how stupid he would have to be to let that happen.
If it's my forum, you don't need to ping!

If you don't know me, I like birds. Mostly chickens. Chickens.
14 Jan 2019, 3:11 pm
"The most you'll come by is normal bandits and highwaymen. Some of us have come to calling these people ruin raiders by they're still just bandits. Aside from that, it's just normal forest animals." Jack explained.