How to Grind FC?

9 Jan 2019, 5:56 pm
I do my hourly explores but I make pocket change with that. I sell my common inventory stuff like shells and wood but it takes forever to even get 100KFC. Is there a better way to make money?
29fsac4.pngth?id=OSBI.BNG2c3ccb68a8504bdcb0bc14afb7k1vtds.png

9 Jan 2019, 6:02 pm
I'm not sure my method is exactly much better than your current ones mentioned, but plants for me is a good way to earn FC. The seeds gathered from your explores (or at least from mine) typically come in high numbers, and after maybe two three rounds of harvesting, you can sell your stocks of plants in Quickstock. At times I've earned around 50k for selling them.
yyh6w8vz64e0644bc499d62b2557401e81fa141a.pngyyh6w8vz
9 Jan 2019, 6:03 pm
Explorers get seeds
Herbalists plant them
Sell the plants in bulk

It's much faster if you invest in some herbalist pots.

-----------

Explorers get wood
Construction Works make stables, pots, and houses
Those structures eventually make good money

------------

You could use the plants from explorers to make potions or items and sell those
gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg
9 Jan 2019, 6:08 pm
Herbalists. That's how I make the bulk of my income. :D
Once the plants are grown I sell most back to the site. Some are worth more selling in user shops.
~͈ͅ-͏̪̖̰ͅ~̷̤-̻͕͔̗̳͢-͎̥͝~͢-̧~͎̻́jack__2__by_frozensparrows-dar0qt0.gif~̼͚̖̰͓̮͍͢-͙̣̞͈̘̫̥́~̭̼̤̦͍̟̜͠-҉̫̲̼̼͇̠͈-͖̰͈̟~-͏̘̹͍
Watch this Gif with any music and it makes that song 9001 times better
ticket_by_sparrowwrightheart-dbrget8.png
9 Jan 2019, 6:09 pm
Make every single one of your villagers an explorer, use their explores, and sell everything you dont need in stalls. Makes money pretty fast!
Sabertooth Shadow Fiend | Chaotic Evil | Satanist | Misanthropist | Artist | Writer
Join the Satanists Discord!
9 Jan 2019, 7:12 pm
Wow, thanks for the feedback, everyone! I've just been selling seeds as is to the site. I guess potions could be a good investment. And I guess plants sell for more than seeds from what y'all have been saying.

Thank you all!
29fsac4.pngth?id=OSBI.BNG2c3ccb68a8504bdcb0bc14afb7k1vtds.png
9 Jan 2019, 7:17 pm (Edited 9 Jan 2019, 7:17 pm)
I also find people will buy Iron Lumps quite wel; check the stalls for figuring price! You'll make hundreds if not thousands more than sellback value. :) (if you're a OFB)
Some plants are also desirable, checking the market can reveal which are in higher demand!
ScreenShot5714.jpg
9 Jan 2019, 7:18 pm
Plants sell for more than seeds just because 1 common seed sells for 10fc but if you grow it you can get 5-10 plants that sell for 10fc each, also before just selling them back to the site be sure to check the player market. Some seeds/plants can sell for a huge amount to other players, especially super rare seeds and the plants they grow into! :)
9 Jan 2019, 7:28 pm
I do my hourly explores but I make pocket change with that
Do you also play with your minipets as well?

Once they reach a certain point you'll always get 150 from each, I make more FC from them than 6 explorers can find hourly
Selling a Villager here
9 Jan 2019, 7:42 pm
I personally explore and plant all the seeds I have with my 2 herbalist who have the mythic costumes attached (which results in 1 extra plant per harvest) then I used to sell the plants for FC but currently I don't have a use for FC so they're just stacking up in my inventory lol. Warrioring is also pretty good FC, I have almost all my warriors in deadly monsters, it's good FC and the reagents that drop can be used to craft the amethystine weapons or well their sellbacks are 100 FC per piece so that's pretty decent FC as well.
growlif_by_daieny-d7uk70y.png
16 Jan 2019, 5:44 am
Explorers will find seeds, plant them with a herbalist. You can sell those plants in bulk or try to work with those plants in order to make concoctions with - I believe it's a doctor? But that's a pretty difficult career. If you have a construction worker like me, you can drop some money on a bunch of slabs from any kind of faction and work on building houses, stables, and pots which you can sell for a pretty decent price - as well as offering your repair services.

I found out that dropping off a bunch of stuff with the Serpent's Brew, you can get a handful of decent items you could sell to others on the forum or just drop into your stall. Definitely search item sale threads to see if anyone is looking for something you currently have!