advice for keeping my cool with other kids

18 Jan 2019, 10:51 am
so in math class i sit in the middle of 2 boys who just love to make me mad, one kid especialy, he wont stop putting his elbow on my desk which like everyone else is my personal bubble,so i have to constantly push his elbow/arm off my desk so that i can work or pay attention, then when i look away or to the teacher he starts to dance in his seat!, when he does he porposly touches me. i dont like being touched unless its my friends, and on top of all this he call me an "elbow" and when i told him to keep his elbow on his desk he kept doing it! i had to restrain myself from punching him in the face.......

any advice?
female,she/her, straight, 13years old, furry,

warning: be carful when talking to me about warrior cats or TMNT2012, due to exessive nonstop talking, procede with caution :3

18 Jan 2019, 11:00 am
Sounds like bullying to me and I'd tell a teacher or a council at this point or even the principal. You are trying to work and they are making it unable for you to work. and that is hard to ignore.
WogbCJg.png

Click here for free cartoon costume bases
18 Jan 2019, 11:10 am
Alewolf

i told my teacher right after class, but if it keeps up then i might have to get the AP involved.
female,she/her, straight, 13years old, furry,

warning: be carful when talking to me about warrior cats or TMNT2012, due to exessive nonstop talking, procede with caution :3