Boop!
184_62b1e6716a98d7f1_I.gif
~ Toyhou.se ~
~ 19|Genderfluid|Aro/Ace ~
~ 1+ Furvilla Time ~
~ Please ping me ~
5xRXqQl.png
13050445_6KkIlIzAaORWd9m.png
11 Feb 2019, 6:00 pm (Edited 11 Feb 2019, 6:01 pm)
bump

edit:woops, forgot that FV time is 1 hr behind me >_>
<3 Signature Art by porcuMoose <3
vCvjzse.png
11 Feb 2019, 11:19 pm (Edited 11 Feb 2019, 11:57 pm)
Steampunk_Llama Treble_da_Doggo noll Aibrean Lilytora atilla Alucard Oliver_Woolfe Alekzy Pupdragon msjanny svengali Imoku Gooey RadioactiveAcid StrayChowChow Connor_Murphy ShatteredSwords

thank you everyone for filling in the small feedback form i put up. it was very helpful for me, and hopefully it was fun for you!

i have one last question pertaining to the giveaway as a whole, as well as a question related to the 4id raffle. please try to respond, because it affects the prize distribution!!

here is the only change people wanted:
  • there is a general consensus of making the giveaway end earlier than feb 28! the giveaway will now close on feb 15, 11:59 pm game time

-------

general question: multiple people entered multiple tiers.

would you like:
1. a unique winner for each raffle (if someone won a raffle, they cant be a winner for the others)
2. completely random winner for each raffle (someone can win multiple raffles)

note for how #1 may be done

----

4id raffle question: theres only 11 unique users and 20 prizes.
*if youre not in the 4id raffle, you cant vote on this

would you like:
1. each user gets 1-2 random villagers
2. first come first serve (limit 1 villager), the remaining villagers will just... be in limbo
vista by atilla
heart & icon by peridxt
ibr36yM.gif
cSCXH8Q.gif
#9085 + they / she
active threads
11 Feb 2019, 11:23 pm
alxq

would you like:
I feel like this is fair

----

would you like:
unless you personally decide to hold on to the extras for a future giveaway which I totally respect

I'm Souper thanks for asking
Alucard
she/her/they/them
feel free to ping me
11 Feb 2019, 11:31 pm

would you like:
1. a unique winner for each raffle (if someone won a raffle, they cant be a winner for the others)

My vote is 1, but I'd like to see, if possible, the ability to rank your tiers or choose 1-2 preferred tiers, or the ability to withdraw from some of the tiers if you can only win 1. For example, lets say first roll, I win the gembound and the genie tier. I would MUCH rather have the genie tier, so in that case, I'd get my higher-ranked genie tier and the gembound would be rerolled. This might get tricky depending on how you do it (if someone wins a higher-ranked tier on the first reroll, but they already won a lower=ranked one first roll, do you reroll the first roll one (lower rank) or second roll (the higher rank)).

If that's too complicated I'd like the ability to withdraw from some tiers maybe. I entered all the ones I was remotely interested in but if I can only win 1 I'd withdraw from some more of the ones I don't value as much so I don't risk winning something I'm slightly interested in before something I am super interested in. I hope that makes sense.
vCvjzse.png
11 Feb 2019, 11:46 pm
id #: 3142
tier raffles you want to enter: 3ID_TIER, 4ID_TIER, CURRENCY_TIER

wishlist:
E - Black Birb (any common pet!)
E - Flying Daisy Seeds x10
E - Dragon's Hide x5
E - Gold Pieces x10
H - Chocolate Candycorn x100+

baby-otter-sleeps-mother-belly-monterey-

Gembound Tier
tell me a funny story/joke
- What do you call a ballet-loving necromancer? A necrodancer :D
validate butch lesbians/trans lesbians
- all the love and strength to you guys!! You're just as real as anyone else, and deserving all the love you can receive. You are valid!!
whats your favorite emoji
- ":3c"

Genie tier-
what is something you REALLY want in this site?*
why?
-Low ids ;w; it's mostly been a long-term goal of mine to get as many as I can, which is why I stalk the wanderers so often. I know I've got one 3-digit from you before, but being able to get any more, or another 4-digit, is awesome! And ever since the introduction of Hallowed Potions, most of the minipet goals I've had in mind (@ SR feathered serpent) have been made possible! So this is one of the just overall rarer and more difficult goals I have on-site.
902-citrine-gembound-plush.png 3752-scorpio-zodiac-plushie.png Pls ping me to get me attention friendos!
icon by frostspeak i lov her,
I write pwyw!
11 Feb 2019, 11:51 pm (Edited 11 Feb 2019, 11:52 pm)
id #: 84111
tier raffles you want to enter: doodle tier, 4th villager tier

wishlist:
Non- DMM seeds
Toothy tokens
Animal fangs
Random minipets
Hard wish: for you to grant someone else's hard wish. <3

baby jumping spider
Coyote - he/him - probably a bunch of reptiles wearing human skin - -2 hours FV time
(Icon by DragonDude )
gos6vOr.png nkOnSpH.png
11 Feb 2019, 11:53 pm (Edited 12 Feb 2019, 12:16 am)
StrayChowChow i was actually thinking about that!

my process, however, is a lot simpler:
i thought of just rolling random unique winners, listing their "priorities" in a notepad (so if i used a randomizer and you were the first one i picked, you would essentially have "first dibs" on the prize pool), privately asking for their preferences and doling out the winners for each raffle that way

it eliminates having to edit posts and withdrawing from raffles you only slightly want (which would confuse me a lot since i have to keep track of a lot of other things)

the 4id raffle, however, its... a little different. it might be the only raffle tier that allows for the duplicate winner, since almost everyone who entered that, also entered other raffles

hopefully this could placate some worries about #1?

edit: hmmm... i realized that this trivializes the ticket system so this probably wont happen now. ill try to find a happy medium with how to deal with #1.
vista by atilla
heart & icon by peridxt
ibr36yM.gif
cSCXH8Q.gif
#9085 + they / she
active threads
11 Feb 2019, 11:55 pm

would you like:

----

would you like:
2. first come first serve (limit 1 villager), the remaining villagers will just... be in limbo

----

fairest way to do it since option (2) for the first question gives advantage to those who enter more tiers and option (1) doesn't work too well if it's not an even split.
7Ljbhvo.pnggIO46EB.png
11 Feb 2019, 11:59 pm
msjanny Alucard hello! i made a tiny note on how #1 would probably run if it was chosen.

if this changes your mind about anything, feel free to edit your response! if theres still some concerns, feel free to pm or discuss ofc
vista by atilla
heart & icon by peridxt
ibr36yM.gif
cSCXH8Q.gif
#9085 + they / she
active threads
11 Feb 2019, 11:59 pm (Edited 12 Feb 2019, 12:04 am)
(Skip me!)

XiaoShixun86 | Shixun | Female
Webp.net-gifmaker.gif My Stall! | Art Shop!
5xRXqQl.png
12 Feb 2019, 12:04 am
id #:
tier raffles you want to enter: 3id tier, 4 id tier, currency tier, communal tier, genie tier, gembound tier, doodle tier
(for the gembound tier and genie tier, see below)

wishlist:
4 easy wishes
- A comment on a villager's page
- Any minipet
- A single Toothy Token
- Any seeds not in QP

1 hard wish
- Any amount of Sparkly Sprinkles

(post the picture/doodle here and/or the special forms)
no5..jpg

-There once was a man from Peru.
Who dreamed he was eating his shoe.
He woke up at night.
With a terrible fright.
To find out his dream had come true! (Classic Fave!)
-Why wouldn’t the shrimp share his treasure? Because he was a little shellfish. (In case the one above doesn't work!)

-Butch and Trans Lesbians are all valid! <3

Chipmunk

what is something you REALLY want in this site?*
Magic Oceanic Gembound Sticker 2000FD, Gemini Zodiac Plushie 500FD, Magic Blue Tang Manokit Sticker 500FD (3000FD)
why?
I have some characters that would look really nice on the chibi gembound and magic blue tang manokit! Plus I am a gemini so I would love to have the plushie for it! >v<b

I think this should be right now! ;v;

XiaoShixun86 | Shixun | Female
Webp.net-gifmaker.gif My Stall! | Art Shop!
5xRXqQl.png
12 Feb 2019, 12:45 am
alxq
I'd say option #1 would be the best way to go so that it stays fair for everyone, esp with the minor changes you suggested in the note ^^

rtaC3gD.gif
12 Feb 2019, 5:06 am
would you like:
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Andy | He/Him | INTP | Writer (Ao3) ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·
12 Feb 2019, 5:51 am
general question
would you like:

I also agree with the prioritising thing for if we win multiples.
----
4id raffle question
would you like:

You could sell the remaining villagers if you'd like or use them for a future raffle!
tumblr_m3w1el2pbp1r017k2.giftumblr_m3w1h3AioT1r017k2.pngtumblr_m3w1evapXW1r017k2.giftumblr_m3w1h3AioT1r017k2.pngtumblr_m3w1f6uo5S1r017k2.gif
12 Feb 2019, 6:40 am
general question: multiple people entered multiple tiers.

would you like:
12 Feb 2019, 6:42 am (Edited 12 Feb 2019, 9:39 am)

would you like:

note for how #1 may be done

----

would you like:
| +1 FV time | They/them | Panro. Ace | trying to get rid of items! click here for more info! | give internets | i'm also on Scratch | ShatteredSwords.png
12 Feb 2019, 9:38 am (Edited 12 Feb 2019, 11:24 am)
skip me
| +1 FV time | They/them | Panro. Ace | trying to get rid of items! click here for more info! | give internets | i'm also on Scratch | ShatteredSwords.png
12 Feb 2019, 11:16 am
id #:126645
tier raffles you want to enter:
every single one

wishlist:
please wood
uh to look at this form no need to confirm
literally anything else

leodon potion

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nnBVkEqnuLo59tRu8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gembound
~
so there was this bellringer
he rang a bell everyday in the tower, until one day, when he fell, his face hitting a bell on the way down
doctors and stuff gathered around him, and the owner of the church was asked if he knew the man
the owner said i don't know him, but his face rings a bell
butch and trans lesbians are valid
what's your favorite emoji ? rainbow flag rainbow-flag_1f3f3-fe0f-200d-1f308.png
~
genie:
what is something you REALLY want in this site? sneep. male. or shifty potion/magic plush
why? i love sneeps, they're so cute, and i wanna breed my female one, or i'd like a shifty so i can work on my art style with painties

also check my profile for wl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
willing to contribute 5000fc to the raffle for 25 tickets
12 Feb 2019, 4:46 pm

would you like:

I'm fine with either option.

would you like:

Option 2 is preferred since it seems more fair that way
lilytoraych_by_perseuus-dcs6o24.png
Art by Grimmjow Icon by PastelShadows
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/103451-simple-animated-ych
12 Feb 2019, 5:36 pm
id #: 117953
tier raffles you want to enter: All of them!

Wishlist:
Steel
Herbalist Pot
1 Random Seed
Anything else, I don't mind
Harder Wish-Donate 15 things to the Giving Tree

General Question: I'd prefer Option 1

4ID Question: I'd prefer Option 2

Doodle: I just finished this today for a character trade! Isaac.gif

Tell me a funny story/joke: I was eating boiled potatoes about a week ago for dinner, and I was watching TV at the same time. I put another bite-full of potatoes on my fork, and I guess the show I was watching distracted me because the potato fell off my fork and on the floor. So I looked on the floor for it for about five minutes, because I knew it didn't fall back on my plate. I knew I wasn't going crazy, but the potato wasn't on the floor, so I ignored it, thinking it did fall on my plate after all. When I was going to bed, I had to put on my PJ's and all that so I was taking off my boots when something fell out of it. For whatever reason, I decided to smell it first. I had no idea what it was. I though for a couple minutes and I remembered I dropped a potato a few hours earlier, and I guess it landed in my boot and I wasn't walking on it or anything! Sad part is I never got to eat that bite of potato DX.
whats your favorite emoji?: I love using the cake emoji I use it a lotttttt

What is something you REALLY want in this site?
I would love to have Villager #10256
Why?
I'm in a robotics thing called FTC, and a couple of years ago my team made it to the State Qualifiers with a lame push bot that couldn't do anything else. Everyone else's robots could lift everything with their claws, but all we could do was press buttons, so it'd be cool to have something here to represent 'The Little Push Bot That Could,' I guess. Otherwise I really want an Aybyssal Sapce Lobster because oml space and lobs are amzinggggg.
| She/Her | +0 FV Time | P!atd & TØP 4 Lyfe | Hooman Bean That Does Things |

If you need me, ping me! @117953 or @Galaxywolf269
Vista made by snowflakeartist
Icon made by ScribbleCakes

Spare a Vote?
12 Feb 2019, 6:49 pm
id #: 113398
tier raffles you want to enter: 4ID_TIER, GEMBOUND_TIER, CURRENCY_TIER, GENIE_TIER, COMMUNAL_TIER

wishlist:
-any rarity minipet
-any rarity seeds (x10)
-random plushie
-any amount of fc
-any amount of fd

51260092-1170-440x440.jpeg

Q. why is Peter Pan flying all the time?
A. he Neverlands!

butch lesbians & trans lesbians are all valid and beautiful <3

✨ sparkles ✨
_______

what is something you REALLY want in this site? why?
a magic blue topaz gembound plush! i hope to one day complete my toybox and the blue topaz is my favorite of all the gembounds bc of the pattern and color scheme <3 i am yet to get any of the gembound villagers or plushies and id love to have the blue topaz be my first.
zygarde-4.gif
she/her | intp-t | +1 FV
self-taught artist & equine enthusiast
❤ ❤ ❤
13 Feb 2019, 2:48 am
Boop
vCvjzse.png
13 Feb 2019, 3:28 am
ID: #111947
Tier raffles you want to enter: 3ID, 4ID, Currency, Communal,

Wishlist:
Easy:
Any seeds
C/UC minipets I don't own
a few food items
Some common morphing potions
Hard:
A paintie ticket

BEHOLD, THE QUOKKAS!
7079c85320b9789527421d049f8fcae3.jpg

Super sorry if I did something wrong or missed something here :`) I'll repost if so
~ My Stall (+) | Art Shop (+) | Paintie Shop (+) ~
~ Carmen | Female | +10 FV Time ~
500_1580536_1441589371.gif
13 Feb 2019, 3:28 am
id #: 8304
tier raffles you want to enter: 4ID_TIER

wishlist:
sword container
capsule container
frozen container
underwater container
4 or 5 digit id villager