[HELP] I need a mentor in the warrior career.

6 Feb 2019, 1:26 pm
Hey I'm SUBBED please don't PING.

So I was gone for 2/3 months and my warrior villager Lance and I are pretty confuzzled.
Main questions:
What are sockets?
Can you explain the owl event?
Can you teach me how to get good weapons/stats/etc.?
Anything important that i need/ don't know??

Uh here is my warriors set up
33eaf0881da054501b7cab8509f32bc5.png
He's lv 11 rn as well...
I'm so lost

❤v❤

tumblr_pfrw0bS2XL1wc1vl9o1_250.gif

6 Feb 2019, 1:49 pm
You might want to take a look at the dueling club, the first few posts have a lot of valuable resources for beginners in the warrior career, as well as good builds for recent events:

As for your questions:
1) Sockets are slots where you can place crystals which enhance the stats of the equipment (e.g. a power crystal which adds some physical damage, dark crystal which adds dark damage and so on). Here is a list of all crystals and their effects.
2) The owl event has two venues, the owl conclave and the owl council. Forget about the council, the slightly higher droprates are not worth the hassle and I don´t think your warrior is the right level to access it anyway. Try to get good fire resistance (Saryumane protector and fire serpent scalemail are helpful in that regard) so that Cinder doesn´t do too much damage and perhaps swap your sunder amulet for a destruction one. It does a decent amount of damage and seems to work better than a physical build.
You have a chance to get both owl feathers that you can use to craft the owl equipment using the feathery designs recipe (dropped from the serpent pot, just toss in two or three cheap items) or find the equipment directly.
3) You get good weapons by fighting lots and lots of battles and taking part in events. But mostly lots of lots of battles and getting lucky with rng. What equipment you need depends on the build you want to go for. Again, take a look at the guides found under the link above or in the general warrior career discussion to get an idea of well tested builds and then start experimenting, that´s what is most fun about the warrior career really :)
If you have any questions people in both threads are always happy to answer any and all questions and have a ton of experience :)
6 Feb 2019, 1:55 pm
VoidDancer howdo i add the crystals to the socket?

❤v❤

6 Feb 2019, 1:59 pm
You have to unequip your item, find it in your inventory and then you can click on the socket to open a menu where you can choose which crystal to put in. Note though, that while it offers all crystals you have, the crystal has to match the item you want to put it into, so weapon crystals for weapons, ring crystals for rings etc :)
6 Feb 2019, 2:06 pm
You have to unequip your item, find it in your inventory and then you can click on the socket to open a menu where you can choose which crystal to put in. Note though, that while it offers all crystals you have, the crystal has to match the item you want to put it into, so weapon crystals for weapons, ring crystals for rings etc :)

44e328f72eed5afce2faeda54e1947bb.png
Should i add galactic slime tothis or willthe weapon still be bad?

❤v❤

6 Feb 2019, 2:14 pm
Usually it is advisable to add crystals that compliment the stats the weapon already has. It doesn´t make much sense to add dark damage to a weapon that does mostly physical damage to begin with as physical damage scales with strength and elemental damage scales with intelligence (as far as I know and understand, still learning myself). I cannot see what weapon you are trying to enhance here but assume it is your fox blade? A fox blade does physical and lightning damage, adding the galactic slime wouldn´t make much difference in this case and you should probably keep it for other things.
You can craft crystals using materials you get from scrapping items with your blacksmith. You can scrap equipment with a rarity of uncommon or above (so not the items you can buy directly in the town hall shop). The crystal recipes are found at the recycle shop.
I´d suggest to just keep fighting to get more experience and find some more equipment.
6 Feb 2019, 2:15 pm
Usually it is advisable to add crystals that compliment the stats the weapon already has. It doesn´t make much sense to add dark damage to a weapon that does mostly physical damage to begin with as physical damage scales with strength and elemental damage scales with intelligence (as far as I know and understand, still learning myself). I cannot see what weapon you are trying to enhance here but assume it is your fox blade? A fox blade does physical and lightning damage, adding the galactic slime wouldn´t make much difference in this case and you should probably keep it for other things.
You can craft crystals using materials you get from scrapping items with your blacksmith. You can scrap equipment with a rarity of uncommon or above (so not the items you can buy directly in the town hall shop). The crystal recipes are found at the recycle shop.
I´d suggest to just keep fighting to get more experience and find some more equipment.

i was gonna ad it to my obsidian kitsune fan

❤v❤

6 Feb 2019, 2:18 pm
That´s a good fit then!
The obsidian kitsune fang doesn´t do much base damage but its great advantage is the possibility to do critical damage; it isn´t very predictable/reliable but when it strikes it packs a decent punch!
6 Feb 2019, 2:31 pm
I see VoidDancer has already done a great job on answering your questions and such, but feel free to give me a poke if you have any future questions! Along with the resources that they've given you, I also have this spreadsheet linked on my profile that has all of the broken down numbers of every piece of equipment that we currently have~! MsJanny and I are doing our best to keep on top of keeping it always up to date, so if you're into numbers, it can really help out!
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin