LF - Meowr Stuff O - Furvilla Stuff

11 Feb 2019, 8:09 pm (Edited 11 Feb 2019, 8:18 pm)
So my older sister told me to join Furvilla, cause she though it would be fun. Sorry if this offends some people but, it's now what I expected and I don't really "click" with it, ya know? So when I joined she sent me alot of Furvilla Stuff and I want to trade it for Meowr stuff. Don't worry she's quit Furvilla and said it's fine to do this as long as I follow the rules.

I'm looking for almost anything from meowe, I won't buy accounts cause you can only have 2 accounts per house hold.

All my toys are in my toybox and my pets are in my thing, I forgot what it's called, as for items I have some wax lips and Warrior Elixir. Ask me if I have anything else.
I also have 8k FC and 26 FD

11 Feb 2019, 8:37 pm
Bump
11 Feb 2019, 10:02 pm (Edited 11 Feb 2019, 10:02 pm)
PotatoSnake I have a mweor! Not sure what you’d be interested in and I have no idea how Furvilal items and mweor items match with currency;; but my mweor ID is 172612 (Judy)

There are some cats I won’t want to get rid of but there’s 136 to look at!
Non-binary | 18 |
---I live on FurVilla time---
My ping is 71330
11 Feb 2019, 10:12 pm
PotatoSnake I have a mweor! Not sure what you’d be interested in and I have no idea how Furvilal items and mweor items match with currency;; but my mweor ID is 172612 (Judy)

There are some cats I won’t want to get rid of but there’s 136 to look at!

Sorry I didn't see any that I liked, as they are all unbreedable, sorry. But I you have any items or Meowr currency I'd look at that
12 Feb 2019, 12:31 am
Bump