[LF] Fursuit maker OR good fursuit makers

18 Feb 2019, 10:13 pm
Hi guys! I'm looking to commission someone to make a fursuit, since I was given money for my birthday towards a fursuit and i currently have around 800+ saved up and I was wondering if you or someone you know of is willing to do a 3/4 digigrade (?) suit or a full suit!
22190159_MhKYiE5cMXNwe6b.png

20 Feb 2019, 9:57 am
How much are you really willing to pay?
he/him | INFP-T | lawful good | +1 FV time
tumblr_pt5ogjrjeo1r60zuio2_500.gifv
20 Feb 2019, 7:22 pm
You're going to be a little hard-pressed to find a fursuit maker that is good and also make suits for so cheap... badger factory can sometimes take fullsuits for 1,200, but partials run at 500. I'm personally not a huge fan of their suits because the quality can be questionable but this is the only maker I can think of within your budget. Your best course of action may be to wait another holiday/birthday or two, or find ways to earn more before commissioning a fursuit maker. Good luck!
25 Feb 2019, 3:40 pm (Edited 25 Feb 2019, 3:40 pm)
I would say http://monstercatcreations.com/fursuit-gallery/ ! They made my suit (the third one)
Although, $800 isn't really enough to get a good suit! Save up a little more
PLEASE LINK ME AS THE CREATOR OF NIGHTWOOLS. THANK YOU.
PLEASE DO NOT PING ME ON MY OWN THREADS.

Nightwools Semi-Open Species Thread
27 Feb 2019, 11:34 pm
How much are you really willing to pay?

I actually was able to save up a bit more money so I have about 1600 currently! so around there

You're going to be a little hard-pressed to find a fursuit maker that is good and also make suits for so cheap... badger factory can sometimes take fullsuits for 1,200, but partials run at 500. I'm personally not a huge fan of their suits because the quality can be questionable but this is the only maker I can think of within your budget. Your best course of action may be to wait another holiday/birthday or two, or find ways to earn more before commissioning a fursuit maker. Good luck!

Ooo thanks I'll check them out! I have a bit more money saved up now!

I would say http://monstercatcreations.com/fursuit-gallery/ ! They made my suit (the third one)
Although, $800 isn't really enough to get a good suit! Save up a little more

Thank you! I'll check them out!! and yeah I said that too.. I was just looking for cheaper alternatives <:
28 Feb 2019, 9:42 am
Kilcodo Costumes has some pretty nice suits! Maybe you should check them out.
he/him | INFP-T | lawful good | +1 FV time
tumblr_pt5ogjrjeo1r60zuio2_500.gifv
5 Mar 2019, 1:44 pm
Kilcodo Costumes has some pretty nice suits! Maybe you should check them out.

Thanks I will! sorry for the late reply I'm not subscribed haha, thank you !