Transfers not able to be accepted

7 Mar 2019, 1:56 am
Mine are still trapped in bug hell too rip
28 Mar 2019, 4:43 pm
Well, haven't been able to accept this transfer for over a month now and needless to say I'm a little dissappointed I'm not able to recieve my parrot. :(

Screen_Shot_2019-03-28_at_4.21.46_PM.png
28 Mar 2019, 11:40 pm
smolnfloofy

I still have 3 items that I can't accept. I do know that this is on their list of existing issues in the bug forum. How long it will be to fix it I have no clue. At least they show to be aware of it. For what that's worth.
29 Mar 2019, 10:13 pm
I have a transfer that's 1 month and 1 day old and I'm still not able to accept it despite multiple attempts. Filed a report on February 28 but no reply or anything yet. I can decline transfers just fine, though. Will keep trying anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ga8p37z.gif
10 Apr 2019, 5:43 pm
I have 2 transfers from the OP that are still pending.

However, I rec'd a new transfer today from someone, and I was able to accept it!!

I hope this is being looked into, as I know OP left the site and if we reject it, we won't get the items!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
2 Jun 2019, 11:45 pm
Just a quick update to say I still have two 3+ month old transfers that I haven't been able to accept. Has there been any progress on squashing this bug?
☆ cicada ☆ it/its or they/them ☆
2 Jun 2019, 11:57 pm
Cicada said:
Just a quick update to say I still have two 3+ month old transfers that I haven't been able to accept. Has there been any progress on squashing this bug?

I still have 3 I'm waiting for.

I just checked the [Existing Bug Reports - Update 1 Mar '19 page in this forum, and the last time it was updated was in the title of the thread. They are aware but that seems to be where it ends. It would indeed be nice to get some kind of update on this.