I need furry friends!

28 Feb 2019, 3:51 pm
I think I am buying a fursuit (again) my old one had to be sold a couple years back for financial issues. But I wanted to find some friends who would go suiting too, or not be embarrassed to be with a suiter hahah. I feel like most of my friends would be embarrassed, and I only have 2 furry friends and neither have suits. I live in Wisconsin so I’m looking for people to suit with here!
Also what are places I could go suiting?
In my old suit I never went inside public places, only outside and to parks and such. This suit is rather expensive and I really wanna make sure I put it to good use! So I wanted to know good places to go to in a suit (Just head and tail for now). My parents don’t know about this purchase yet, I still live with them. My family is slightly weirded out by fursuits so I don’t think I would just want to wear it around them.
Thank you for reading!
Non-binary | 18 |
---I live on FurVilla time---
My ping is 71330

1 Mar 2019, 1:22 pm
Maybe try a bowling alley? Also, I would go fursuiting w/ u if I wasn't on the other side of the world and if I had a fursuit.
1 Mar 2019, 1:50 pm
I would go with you, but I'm in Arizona!!
I would go suiting to meetups and more festival type events?
PLEASE LINK ME AS THE CREATOR OF NIGHTWOOLS AND MAEGENS. THANK YOU.
PLEASE DO NOT PING ME IN MY OWN THREADS.

NEED TO CONTACT ME? GO ONTO MY PROFILE FOR MY CONTACT INFO.
1 Mar 2019, 6:17 pm
I would go with you, but I'm in Arizona!!
I would go suiting to meetups and more festival type events?

Where do you find those things?
Non-binary | 18 |
---I live on FurVilla time---
My ping is 71330
1 Mar 2019, 6:28 pm
Typically you can find them on Facebook, if there's a group for Wisconsin furs, if not, there might be a club for them online somewhere
You can also check online and see if your state has any fairs or festivals going on
PLEASE LINK ME AS THE CREATOR OF NIGHTWOOLS AND MAEGENS. THANK YOU.
PLEASE DO NOT PING ME IN MY OWN THREADS.

NEED TO CONTACT ME? GO ONTO MY PROFILE FOR MY CONTACT INFO.