move/use items THEN AND THERE

14 Mar 2019, 11:54 am
i think you should be able to grab items from ur inventory, unto the page where u want to put/use them- right there FROM that page.

as in- move things to your stall, pets to your menagerie, use recipes and items in the career- right then and there ON the stall/menagerie/career/etc- page, respectively.

yeah, quickstock is a thing, but its only really efficient in moving several things at once, and doesnt fix the issue of having to endlessly jump around pages

14 Mar 2019, 12:05 pm
I LIKE this idea! SUPPORT!
(Avatar by Twitchy Dingo!)

Rent excellent equipment for cheap! Pay with most anything! Rent Equips for Cheap ~Upgrade Event!~

Will draw for my custom item dreams (see Custom Dreams Guild in my forum topics) !
Krim's Art Shop!
14 Mar 2019, 12:12 pm
i feel like it would probably make the page entirely too clunky, and i have a feeling that's why it is the way it is now.

a page with that much information would probably take more to load it too
he/him | 21
14 Mar 2019, 12:16 pm
Kaible said:
i feel like it would probably make the page entirely too clunky, and i have a feeling that's why it is the way it is now.

a page with that much information would probably take more to load it too

better to wait for one page to load than spend time skipping pages and waiting for EACH to load
14 Mar 2019, 12:41 pm
I don't know. I feel that quickstock gets thing done, I've never had any problems with it. Also in my opinion quickstock is so simple.

Maybe it's your internet connection?
14 Mar 2019, 12:49 pm
I would just use quickstock... most of my stuff goes in my storage and my inventory is like a second storage for me so it's never that full.
Um
Mystikk.png
Please ping me!
14 Mar 2019, 4:29 pm
i have a 1000 space inventory man. quick stock is really the way to go on this one. and if you don't want to use quick stock because you're only using one item then just sort the inventory to find it.

a bunch of small pages would still be infinitely quicker than one big page
he/him | 21