[Resource] Warrior Equipment database

14 Mar 2019, 1:13 pm (Edited 14 Mar 2019, 2:02 pm)
After talking with a few people, it was brought to my attention that it'd probably be better to make a thread for a resource I created, rather than just having it linked on my profile. This isn't particularly a guide, but a resource for guides that wish to use the information collected within it. So if you're making a guide that could use this information, feel free to use it! Just be sure to give credit where it's due.

Originally this was a one man show, but then the forever amazing msjanny took up the torch and is helping me keep this database up to date to the best of our combined abilities. Be sure to thank her as well, as she's been a huge help with a number of things warrior related in general.

Without further ado though... Here's the Warrior Equipment Database Spreadsheet!

If there's anything you find that is either missing or incorrect, please feel free to leave a comment on the sheet itself, or a comment in this thread. We'll make posts on here as well whenever we make an update to something!
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin

14 Mar 2019, 1:15 pm (Edited 14 Mar 2019, 1:31 pm)
What this information even means

The sheet itself is organized by equipment slot type. If you're looking for the stats on weapons, click on the weapons tab. Armour, click on the armour tab.

The first row lets you know what information is in that column, and the first column is the name of the item itself. These are both pinned in place, so as you scroll though the page, all of this information will always be seen.

The second row, "Event?" lets you know if the item is commonly found within furvilla via crafting or loot drops (shown as "no"), if it's from a festival (shown as "yes"), or if it's from a mini warrior event (shown as "mini").

After that, "Level req" tells you what level your warrior needs to be, or higher, in order to equip it.

"Sockets" lets you know how many sockets the item can have; both its minimum, and its maximum. This is shown via 2 rows, so that you can sort the sheet by them if you're looking for something with the most/least sockets.

Next is "Stats" for the following 5 rows. These are the stats shown on the item itself. Positive values increase your warriors stats by that amount, and negative values decrease them by the amount.

"type" or "ability type" lets you know what style of armour the item gives you (One of three values: Light, medium, or heavy), or what the ability is classed as (one of two values: Spell, or skill. Items marked with N/A have no activated ability.)

"Physical damage gained from stats" was a column I thought would be handy. To calculate how much elemental damage something will increase by, you only use the int value. Physical damage is a bit more complex than that as it increases with both agl and str. This column simply looks at those two values on that row, and crunches the numbers for you.

From here, you'll then see what kind of damage an ability will do, as well as what resistances the item itself has. Depending on the item type, some of the columns may be missing. This is because some items, like armour, commonly don't have an activated ability that deals damage.

Finally, the last column labeled "Special" is if the item itself has any passive abilities applied while the item is used, or if an activated ability has any special effects.
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
14 Mar 2019, 1:18 pm (Edited 14 Mar 2019, 1:54 pm)
Other handy resources

Noll's warrior drops thread

Noiro's dueling club

General warrior discussions

Janny's warrior streamlined battles CSS
14 Mar 2019, 1:54 pm
And we good~ Another shout out to msjanny for helping me out with this little post as well~
14 Mar 2019, 2:01 pm
Hello! I've been helping Lance keep the sheet updated!
I'm here for data entry and error fixing. C:

I am subscribed, and will be posting small changelog updates like so:
"added St. Patrick's Day equipment and crystals"
7Ljbhvo.pnggIO46EB.png
14 Mar 2019, 3:02 pm
Hey my dudes, I noticed the crowned vintgrashe has the vague "large amount of physical damage over time" instead of a specific number-here's the actual debuff: https://i.imgur.com/GoHcPFI.png

And here's blinded from the seen vintgrashe in case you wanted to add more specifics: https://i.imgur.com/my7u0Lj.png

If you guys want to do any testing with the seen/crowned vintgrashes and don't have one of your own, let me know and I can totally let you borrow a pair as long as you give them back :3
14 Mar 2019, 3:41 pm
oops! I fixed the seen vintgrashe description & forgot to amend the crowned vintgrashe description a while ago! (thank u furvilla wikia)

the description is now correct!
7Ljbhvo.pnggIO46EB.png
20 Mar 2019, 9:54 am
StrayChowChow

Thanks for all the little updates on the google sheet~! I went through and added in the effect of blind, and left notes/comments on the rest. Should be up to date again now~ X3
20 Mar 2019, 3:49 pm
Ah sorry, excuse my dumb brain that completely forgot that agility contributed to physical damage!
31 Mar 2019, 12:22 pm (Edited 2 Apr 2019, 6:52 pm)
  • added The Biggest Bite, Souper Helm, The Lance That Totally Does Exist
  • updated staves
  • spell book descriptions now link to the corresponding staff
  • updated FDE capsule equips "Event?" marker to "no"
  • note to self for future: check if The Biggest Bite healing scales w/ int & if Existential Strike stuns blocking opponents
edit: answer is yes and no, respectively.
7Ljbhvo.pnggIO46EB.png
7 Apr 2019, 9:32 am
I saw that the row on the cursed crystal is blank, so I have a few and it says it deals 270-320 dark damage and has a box in blue that says Crystal: Minor Dark Damage which I'm taking to mean that it deals dark damage to the user itself as an extra effect? /shrug
growlif_by_daieny-d7uk70y.png
7 Apr 2019, 9:45 am (Edited 7 Apr 2019, 9:46 am)
BLESS YOU FOR THIS

but seriously, I've been needing one of these since the dang career came out, thank you so much for sharing. <3
8 Apr 2019, 7:44 am
Growlithe

Thanks so much for the info! I've added the dark damage, and more or less added just the theory of what you've said as the "ability", as it does seem like the most plausible. Hopefully we'll be able to get some more numbers on it, as to better fill it out~

answrs

XD Most welcome! This has actually been a thing for a very long time... I'm just not great at advertising it... All credit goes to MsJanny for telling me to make a thread about it, as otherwise I probably would have left it as is; just a link on my profile and telling users about it when asked questions xD;
8 Apr 2019, 10:29 am
new to me, then, I guess. ^^"
yeah, I'd never known it was a thing
30 Apr 2019, 11:43 pm (Edited 7 May 2019, 12:38 am)
Added the elefight items, partially. I have no intention of buying them.
Added a stray chow chow.

TODO:
  • golden peanut stats
  • Enrage & Furor status effects
  • knowing Wisteria, there might be 41899 interactions....
  • stray chow chow status ability details
furor = "All damage dealt increased by 15%; physical mitigation increased by 15%."
7Ljbhvo.pnggIO46EB.png
2 May 2019, 2:00 pm
Added a comment, but the Stray Chow Chow encourage ability is a parry (non hidden)!
24 May 2019, 3:03 am (Edited 26 May 2019, 1:43 am)
added all new items, mostly.
have not yet sorted the sheets alphabetically (waiting to clear some of the items off the following list, first).

TODO;
  • jade kitsune exact damage 
  • armour types
  • what is earthen strike............................ (earthen glaive)
  • Claws of Endless Poison -- infected (same as infected wound from kyla's?)
  • double check flame sunder effect (-250 fire rst)?
  • claws of light - healing moderate amount
  • maul sunder -- same as maces?? (-40%)
  • Freezing Maul -- +frost rst?
  • Spooky Scary Mousey Doll status effects?
  • peanut damage was boosted but I can't see the exact number unless i unsocket it /tableflip
7Ljbhvo.pnggIO46EB.png
24 May 2019, 3:30 am
Uh okay here;s some

vali's kitsune gives a stat effect

Vali's Evasiveness: Has +10 agility but mitigation is 100% less effective

Blackstone and sandstone Plate armor: Heavy

Tanned tunic and silver tunic: Light

Freezing maul gives +1000 frost resist when used