Constantly Blooming!

15 Mar 2019, 5:38 am (Edited 15 Mar 2019, 5:39 am)
Hello. I'm not freshly new but I'm still pretty new than many on this website.
But hello, if you ever bump into me just call me Mooni!

It's not my real name but I learned to adapt on new aliases because I get harassed too much by a few toxic people on a Pokemon broswer game on Discord a few years back. From that community I came to know a friend named Vega and we've been connected ever since! We migrate back and forth between many games from Neopets, Subeta, Dappervolk, Dragcave, Flightrising and many more. She joined Furvilla ahead and gave me a few pointers. But I do appreciate any more additional help!

I am not much of a furry fanatic nor do I develope fursonas but I am not one to judge and I do have a knack for these type of websites that allow me to create characters/pets. I do have some sense in writing and am looking to develop lore behind my characters. You can see my villager Lorelei as I've begun to write her lore.

I tend to be quite an introvert and often play as a solo player on games and websites. But that doesn't prevent me from chatting and being friendly with others. If you'd like to talk and befrend, then I don't mind! I don't bite and I'm accepting of all sorts of conversation!
━━━━━━the beauty of「ℇternity」

15 Mar 2019, 5:51 am
Welcome to furvilla! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. I love developing lore too for my characters and village, but it's all in my head at the moment; unfortunately I'm lazy and bad at writing. xD; but eventually I'll actually type it up and post it for others to see!
I'm looking forward to seeing your village develop as you construct more stories! n_n if you need any help with anything feel free to hmu and I'll try my best to help out~
tumblr_inline_mg4w9ivlIW1r1mcaq.giftumblr_inline_mg4w9ivlIW1r1mcaq.gif
15 Mar 2019, 11:01 am
Imoku said:
Welcome to furvilla! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. I love developing lore too for my characters and village, but it's all in my head at the moment; unfortunately I'm lazy and bad at writing. xD; but eventually I'll actually type it up and post it for others to see!
I'm looking forward to seeing your village develop as you construct more stories! n_n if you need any help with anything feel free to hmu and I'll try my best to help out~

Oof, I definitely get it! We may have certain ideas that may float in our minds but we're too lazy to pump it out.. Hehe. I'll definitely update somewhere if I significantly develop more lores. I'll note that I can come to you then. Thank you for your offer which is why I accepted the friend request. : ) Gosh all of your villager are lovely. ;w; I like the themes you have going on for Hana, Marilee and Bijoux. I really like Tsuki the most with her moon theme the most!!
━━━━━━the beauty of「ℇternity」
15 Mar 2019, 1:07 pm
Yeah I'm so bad for it hh, </3 awesome! and no problem. Aaa thankyou so much, I really appreciate that! ;w; sometimes I focus more on their css than their lore, heheh ... some are old and the images are broken, but I'll get around to them eventually. n_n
tumblr_inline_mg4w9ivlIW1r1mcaq.giftumblr_inline_mg4w9ivlIW1r1mcaq.gif
15 Mar 2019, 1:11 pm
welcome welcome!!
Been here since Beta Day 1!
Still figuring things out after a long hiatus, please have patience!
15 Mar 2019, 1:18 pm
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here~ It's always nice to see a fresh face ^_^

I'm pretty introverted as well, though I do like to play vaguely social games like Overwatch. I'd hardly call myself a furry, but I love creating characters and avatars... though I'm pretty bad at the lore side of things... too indecisive. X'D

28 | Housewife | Artist | Gamer | Libra | Hufflepuff | Chaotic Good | ISFJ-T

VtXShuN.png