Official Paintie Check Thread

26 Aug 2019, 7:37 pm (Edited 26 Aug 2019, 7:38 pm)
feralita
Your rejected Paintie was missing too much of its festival elements, the bandages that are added back in should be enough for your Paintie to pass

StrayChowChow
Both of the Painties look like they'll be able to pass just fine!

porcuMoose
No mention of drugs outside of the 18+ forums please
You can draw your character sitting in the bowl of soup for a Paintie

Antihero
The Paintie should pass without the use of a Shifty or Heart Gem

SparkleWolf404
Monkey Painties can go on regular Midnight Shifties as they're animals and not humans
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Site Rules | Paintie Rules | CSS Rules
Offsite Trading Rules | File a Report | Change Log | Contact Us | Knowledgebase
27 Aug 2019, 7:42 pm
Would this boy work on a shifty or would it work on a manokit? https://imgur.com/a/Xr5OMEm
she/her | +1h Furvilla time

Mind a click?
?R_Z7J=platform.png?RgX3x=platform.png?-CP_4=platform.png?-2dNK=platform.png
Spare votes? Spare votes? http://www.furvilla.com/idol/entry/3559
27 Aug 2019, 11:06 pm
SkyeTheCat
The Paintie works fine on a Manokit!
30 Aug 2019, 2:36 pm
I want to ask if my edits on the cat witch event base would pass? I added the owl beak from the gryphon bases, angel wings from the furvilla bases google doc, and added a little to the skirt to put the cat tail behind it.

cat witch gryphon

I made an overlay with the event base in red, here.
Cal, they/them

30 Aug 2019, 4:54 pm
Hey I have a paintie I want to upload to a fox, but is uncertain if you guys will accept it.
Here it is: https://dthezntil550i.cloudfront.net/00/latest/001908310647596500004344027/c319241b-3b03-4718-85fc-7a878dbb13ac.png
I'm just wondering if I'll need a shifty potion or not for him. And if you want, you can get art critique, but you don't have to.
Thanks!
31 Aug 2019, 12:10 pm
Would this work on a Aquatic Dragon? I have one similar to her already uploaded, but I made some small changes to this version and I wanted to be sure.
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
1 Sep 2019, 6:35 am
I'm curious to see what this would fall under: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nB-1g7P2cG8/XWusMDAeb-I/AAAAAAAB4Z4/Q4fNCbZc54gSp1c8TmbhP3IR4iGFacMfwCK8BGAs/s0/2019-09-01.png
Overlay: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-76iO3X0n0_E/XWusNLWN3HI/AAAAAAAB4Z8/4Z-rkXSAFzIrS8MhLmdBr4Xw5-iwl7QGACK8BGAs/s0/2019-09-01.png
the only base used was the chibi elephant, copied the body to make it into a taur then did more edits on top of it

thanks!
1 Sep 2019, 9:20 am
Heya! A paintie I was commissioned for got rejected recently for being too far off base, so I'd like to know if these lines are now close enough to the chibi gecko base?

I got permission from the commissioner to share this here btw
ONgwqjm.pngLucky|Any pronouns|+6 FV time|Toyhouse|DeviantArtl4QrVav.png
y6tun3h5OPx7p1.png
1 Sep 2019, 10:07 am (Edited 1 Sep 2019, 10:25 am)
Would this pass with the OD chibi osprey?
Clicky
1 Sep 2019, 2:22 pm
Amaranthine
You'll be able to upload it on the Cat Witch villager just fine!

CoffeeGhost
The Paintie will have to go on a Midnight Shifty as the redraw doesn't match the base enough
Please remember that Furvilla staff do not offer art critique to its users, if you wish to receive feedback on your art, please ask for feedback in either the Paintie Discussion, Off Topic Discussion, or Furry Creative Works Chat forum

Ceruleanfire
It looks like it'll be able to go on the Aquatic Dragon just fine!

porcuMoose
The Paintie will be able to pass on the Chibi Elephant!

Dogstar
It looks like it'll be able to pass on the Chibi Gecko now!

Alekzy
The link doesn't appear to work, could you maybe upload the image to Imgur instead?
1 Sep 2019, 2:44 pm
Clicky
Now?
1 Sep 2019, 3:02 pm
Alekzy
It looks like it'll pass on the Chibi Angler Osprey!
1 Sep 2019, 3:03 pm
Alekzy
It looks like it'll pass on the Chibi Angler Osprey!

Great, thank you :3
2 Sep 2019, 1:34 pm
Hello! I have several tickets, and would like to check if the following painties are acceptable on these bases before attempting to use them:
Chibi Winter Wreath Lion
Standard Manokit
Kiko | She/Her | 21
Step out of your comfort zone and try to speak what we know is unspeakable.

DH8OLNp.png
UsXq7Jw.gif
3 Sep 2019, 1:21 am (Edited 3 Sep 2019, 1:23 am)
link
this guy got rejected when i first tried to upload him. i assumed the description, name, etc was too much along w the paintie but ive changed them now so im wondering if it might pass now? or is the paintie itself a bit too close?
id love to get any tips as to how i could get him in finally, ,,,, he needs to thrive
6adjt4
howdy
6adjt4
have a question about the site? shoot me a PM and ill be happy to help!
3 Sep 2019, 6:36 pm
Hey, I have a question! I was really wanting to make my thylacine fursona, so I was wondering which base would work best for that kind of animal character?
4 Sep 2019, 9:19 pm
Would this work on the galaxy horse base..? ^^ (Going to make further minor edits, but just things like editing hoof feathers and detailing the eyes and whatnot)
5 Sep 2019, 12:18 am
wanted to know if any of these would work on their respective bases before i work on them some more

OD Angler Osprey
overlay
changed the coat and worms in the bucket, removed the hat, eyes and slightly moved the beak

Jeweled Big Cat
OD ]overlay
changed the tail, removed eyes, face and removed/moved some of the tentacles around. i do plan on adding move arms in the back and changing the ears a bit if they're ok to pass

Mad Doctor Hyena?
i believe that's the dm event hyena but i could be wrong. really unsure about this one since a lot of the festival elements have been removed

thanks for your time!
5 Sep 2019, 4:20 pm
Kiko
Both Painties will pass fine on their respective villagers!

sae
Your Paintie will pass just fine!

rexy_plexy
You can use any base, or no base at all if you wish to use a Shifty, depending on what you want
Please remember that this thread is for answering questions regarding the Paintie rules and Painties already existing or for questions about Paintie ideas on certain bases that may include alterations, we will not tell users which bases fit a certain animal species best because that depends entirely on the person's creativity and how they envision their Paintie to look like
If you still wish to have input on which base to use, please make a thread in the Paintie Discussion forum to ask other users for their input

paniic-
That should be fine!

queentyrunt
The first two Painties should be fine, the third Paintie is indeed made on the Chibi Mad Doctor Hyena which is indeed an event color from the previous DMM festival, the Paintie should be fine to pass on that base as well
6 Sep 2019, 6:36 pm
is this alright to submit as-is? i made edits right onto the chibi cloud dragon i was drawing over before realizing that i may need to submit the edits separate from the rest of the base
8 Sep 2019, 3:24 pm
genderfluid
The Paintie is fine to submit as-is!
9 Sep 2019, 5:19 am
Hello mods!
I have a legal issue question rather than a "can I use this exact image as a paintie"

I've been making anthro F*rbies (on a base I created myself) and I was wondering if they can be uploaded as shifties?
[https://imgur.com/a/MXdPk88]

I was thinking of selling a few designs on here, but I want to know if I have to add that you can/can't use them as painties.

I know the paintie rules state than any "inspired by" characters cannot be tagged with said inspiration, so I was wondering if these are okay to upload when they
1) don't look like actual "feral" F*rbies (god this sounds weird lmao)
2) aren't tagged as such
3) aren't based on existing F*rby designs (all markings and addons will be 100% original and not based on any F*rby or non-F*rby characters)

(censored for search reasons)
9 Sep 2019, 9:10 am
MZZA
As the face of a Furby is very recognizable and a big trademark of the franchise we don't allow anything as a Paintie that uses a Furby face
10 Sep 2019, 10:12 am
okay i am sorry for having too many but I have a few paintie sketches I'd like to have checked out.

would This work on a seraph canine base?

would This work on a Dragon cat base?

would This work on a carousel horse base? ((slight GORE warning))

would This work on a Dressy Musteleid base?

would This work on a Maiden Canine base?

would This work on a warrior princess big cat base?

would any of These work on a lizard chibi base?

and these have been rejected before and i was wondering what I could do to get them to potentially pass:

is there a way i can get This to work on a Ice skater mustelid?

and This to work on a mythic dragon base?

★Manitka★#91133★she/he/they★19★

mwahahahaha.png

10 Sep 2019, 3:55 pm
I just got this resized i am checking if this will be ok as a cat pantie ticket
https://toyhou.se/4825270.priz#16532389