Official Paintie Check Thread

1 Apr 2019, 8:41 am (Edited 1 Apr 2019, 8:44 am)
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1rVq79DJJ-3GYAJT6JkDrOqEq7kO8BHjPwWjgjEQCVGE/edit
Alpha the Whicker beast

by OakDutchDragon
1 Apr 2019, 9:28 am
alphadragoness
Hello, what is your question about the paintie?
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Site Rules | Paintie Rules | CSS Rules
Offsite Trading Rules | File a Report | Change Log | Contact Us | Knowledgebase
1 Apr 2019, 10:24 am
alphadragoness
Hello, what is your question about the paintie?

it's not allowing me 2 edit, outside the pick to resubmit the art with paint
1 Apr 2019, 12:05 pm
alphadragoness
I'm afraid I don't understand your question, could you please rephrase what you mean?
1 Apr 2019, 12:12 pm
alphadragoness
I'm afraid I don't understand your question, could you please rephrase what you mean?

it has a option 2 edit the painte and the art with it's talent, and I can't do it, it says error
1 Apr 2019, 12:17 pm
alphadragoness
Please specify if you're encountering this problem on Furvilla or outside of Furvilla
If this problem occurs outside of Furvilla I'm afraid I can't help you as this thread is only meant for checking if a Paintie will be accepted or not if it were to be submitted to the Paintie queue
1 Apr 2019, 12:19 pm
[[email protected]

no. it's inside Furvilla. I have difficulty of explaining stuff, sorry.
1 Apr 2019, 12:22 pm (Edited 1 Apr 2019, 12:22 pm)
alphadragoness
If you're talking about the Paintie submission page, you can only submit Painties there, you can't edit anything else about your Paintie on that page
1 Apr 2019, 12:36 pm (Edited 1 Apr 2019, 12:37 pm)
hi i need to know what changes to make on my oc, https://az743702.vo.msecnd.net/cdn/useruploads/png_KoFi_6a0642c1-6f31-4f0c-a9ee-94e48c2f51a2myPony_post.jpg just to see if there can be any changes
1 Apr 2019, 12:46 pm
moonbrightwolf
Redraw your OC on one of the Horse bases available or redraw them to be on a Shifty as we do not allow Painties that are identical to the MLP style
1 Apr 2019, 12:49 pm
moonbrightwolf
Redraw your OC on one of the Horse bases available or redraw them to be on a Shifty as we do not allow Painties that are identical to the MLP style

ok thank you i will
1 Apr 2019, 11:53 pm
Would this be ok on a Shiba Inu base?? Also how long would it be before it gets approved cuz I was waiting on another one but ended up cancelling after a few days of no response.
2 Apr 2019, 7:16 am
[[email protected]

yea & oh
2 Apr 2019, 8:47 am
YaBoiJack
The Paintie is fine for a Shiba Inu villager, and the Paintie queue only gets done every few days, please be patient when submitting a Paintie
2 Apr 2019, 2:47 pm
Ooofsorry if this is silly but i wanted to ask O made this deer i am raffling off i wonder if its right to be used as a paintie

[Link]https://file.toyhou.se/images/13085868_utX3iJMOHuLSAuu.png

Thabk you for taking the time to check it i just want to know if i am doing them right for if i ever can make one for me or for others if they wajna use this as a paitie as well as an adopt
13585036_tEZejkLEP5UrGYy.png

Please maybe check out my furidol entries
Wait... i forgot to ejter... oof welp next month
2 Apr 2019, 6:18 pm
Brittdub
Resize the paintie to be 400px in height and no more than 600px in width and it will be fine to upload onto a Deer villager
2 Apr 2019, 11:23 pm
Brittdub
Resize the paintie to be 400px in height and no more than 600px in width and it will be fine to upload onto a Deer villager

Awesome thanks my ibis paint app sometimes resizes stuff and i am jot sure how but i am glad someone can use this if they want

Thank you for taking the time to answer me!
13585036_tEZejkLEP5UrGYy.png

Please maybe check out my furidol entries
Wait... i forgot to ejter... oof welp next month
3 Apr 2019, 12:54 am
hello. i submitted this under the chibi decorated snow bunny (i needed the lop ears to help make my own base) but it was rejected because "all decorations have been removed so it is no longer recognizable as the decorated snow bunny" but i've seen many special ones get accepted despite there being no indication it was a special one?? im not trying to complain its just a little bit confusing seeing it be rejected while others are put through. would it be accepted if i put it through again or no?

if not would this pass on a normal lop bunny base?
tumblr_pgwpnfBEzE1wl2zl2o1_400.gif
3 Apr 2019, 5:00 am
Hazardous-Axel
Painties applied to Limited festival colors need to keep most of their accessory festival elements so they stay recognizable as a festival color, only taking the pose from the Limited festival base does not make it recognizable enough as a Limited festival color
The way the chibi is right now it will not be able to pass on the Decorated Snow Bunny chibi

If you resize the other Paintie to be 400px in height and no more than 600px in width the Paintie will work on the regular lop bunny base just fine!
3 Apr 2019, 3:51 pm (Edited 3 Apr 2019, 3:51 pm)
I recently had my paintie rejected. I guess I should’ve had it checked but I thought it was fine since it only was a fox with nothing but a scarf and a bit of magic added. It was rejected for ‘containing a limited base or limited base part’ but I don’t understand what exactly was the problem. It was on a common fox base too. So here I am and the paintie is right here -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4t10uoq75shpwp/reif.png?dl=0
If you could tell me what I need to change or do that would be a great help ^^
3 Apr 2019, 4:06 pm
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1rVq79DJJ-3GYAJT6JkDrOqEq7kO8BHjPwWjgjEQCVGE/edit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EA5sDDpksYBpjXnZLaDnFYMjiKs9ywPV/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B53CUKHRw8s7cnlfcFMyTURLa0E1ZEtfTENmRTZ0T1kxcHQw/view

2 different arts/ different views
3 Apr 2019, 5:05 pm
RoomOfNightmares
Your Paintie contains the scarf of the Ice Skater Mustelid, which is a Limited event color from the first Snow Festival, your Paintie will pass on a regular Fox villager if you remove or replace the scarf with something that does not come from a Limited color base

alphadragoness
This thread is for answering questions about Painties only, if you do not have any questions please refrain from posting
3 Apr 2019, 5:47 pm (Edited 3 Apr 2019, 6:17 pm)
Thank you! I didn’t know that since I had it commissioned. Hopefully I can ask them to change it since I can’t use it
Edit: Wait can I use a shifty morphing potion
3 Apr 2019, 10:40 pm
RoomOfNightmares
Parts of Limited event colors can not be used on Painties that do not go on the corresponding Limited event color base, regardless of if it's submitted on a Shifty or not
4 Apr 2019, 7:12 am
[quote=MOD-Thaleia ]

alright sorry o.o