Official Paintie Check Thread

8 May 2019, 6:12 am
Okay, thanks!
yyh6w8vz64e0644bc499d62b2557401e81fa141a.pngyyh6w8vz
8 May 2019, 11:49 am

Unfortunately not as it uses festival elements, chibi Painties using festival elements must always be uploaded to its corresponding festival base

What about a magic elite heart gem?
8 May 2019, 4:12 pm
StrayChowChow ForeverFrosted
Oh yes, the Magic Elite Heart Gem is an option I believe!
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Site Rules | Paintie Rules | CSS Rules
Offsite Trading Rules | File a Report | Change Log | Contact Us | Knowledgebase
8 May 2019, 11:46 pm
Does this work?

Also how does one properly use the greyscale bases? I used overlay and put all colors underneath it, but white and any light colors didn't work with that method at all. I resorted to using a user made psd, but I still think it looks odd. I'd prefer to use the greyscale base if I can, are there any methods I'm missing?
10 May 2019, 10:44 am
Does she work on a Dame Gryphon base?

All I did to change was replace the Gryphon head and feet with the Raptors, and add a tail.
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
10 May 2019, 9:30 pm
Tamashi
The Paintie will pass on a Wickerbeast villager just fine!
There's a tutorial made by our sire artist Kiwiggle on how to color grayscale bases right here!

Miraclebloom
If you wish to apply the Paintie to a Dame Gryphon a Magic Elite Heart Gem must be used as the Paintie isn't recognizable as a Gryphon species anymore
19 May 2019, 2:53 pm
Would this guy require a primordial shifty? I asked my friend and she said he might be a smidge too humanoid for a regular shirfty.

she was also drawn from an angelic Dutch angel dragon base but idk if she would fit.
19 May 2019, 4:36 pm
MountainGoatMindset
The humanoid rule mostly looks at how human the head and face are, and we don't recognize anything from a DAD base in the second Paintie, so both of these Painties can go on a Midnight Shifty!
19 May 2019, 5:39 pm
Okay cool!
19 May 2019, 9:59 pm
How do I link a submission for the Magic Elite Heart Gem trade? I can't find anything that would give me a direct link to a specific submission, only the villager herself as well as the submitted Paintie image.
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
20 May 2019, 7:32 am
Miraclebloom
You need to do an item transfer to either me or Admin-Mat with the villager ID in the message, then refer to the item transfer in the comment of your Paintie submission so we know exactly which submission the transfer applies to (especially useful if you want to use multiple gems at the same time), after your Paintie is accepted you'll get a non-magic gem transferred back to you
20 May 2019, 8:08 am
I asked this in the discord server, but I thought asking here would be a good idea too-
If I were to upload a protogen-like paintie (ive seen others turn gem raptors into protogens and they've been accepted) onto Raseri: http://www.furvilla.com/villager/312710 , would it be allowed? I wanted to see if I could use the chibi style instead of the greyscale bases, since i much prefer the style for them. If not, how would you suggest I achieve this?
She/Her | +12hr Furvilla Time | @ 126425

@ me to get my attention!

copi_pixel_gif.giffijn_pixel_gif.gif
20 May 2019, 10:07 am
SnowgemCopi
As you are wanting to do this on a festival base you need to keep enough festival elements in the Paintie for it to be able to pass, otherwise a Protogen Paintie should be acceptable on it as long as it lines up with the base for the most part
20 May 2019, 5:23 pm
Oh okay! What parts of the base are the festival parts? I'm comparing it to the original gem raptor sticker and can't find that many differences
She/Her | +12hr Furvilla Time | @ 126425

@ me to get my attention!

copi_pixel_gif.giffijn_pixel_gif.gif
20 May 2019, 8:23 pm
SnowgemCopi
The snow and icicles are what makes the base recognizable as a festival base, so if you wish to make a Paintie using that base you need to leave in the snow and icicles
21 May 2019, 2:10 am
So, I've got this paintie that I got ages ago, but I'm not sure what villager its meant to go on as I'm not sure if a flailagon counts as a "special" species or if it's like the cow, chicken, goat, etc.

It's just a dutchie, the only change is that the end of the tail has the flail rather than the feathers. Would that still require a galactic potion or will it work on a normal Dutch?
Sheason is my furvilla waifu
Please Ping me!

Connor. He-Him/They-them Pansexual
20 Canadian ENTP-T
+2 Hours Server time.

gF0J5AA.jpg311lu8z.png
21 May 2019, 3:02 am
Jashin325
The Flailadon counts as a rare species, so you would indeed need a Galactic Shifty to be able to use the Paintie
24 May 2019, 8:36 am
I don't understand why my request was rejected....I even explained in the report when I sent the villager with pantie
24 May 2019, 8:46 am
alphadragoness
Your Paintie was rejected because it does not match the villager base it was submitted to, Painties submitted to villagers that are not Shifties must match the pose and species of the villager for the biggest part

Alongside the Paintie not matching the villager base the Paintie was too small in size as well, all Painties must be on a canvas of 400 pixels in height and no bigger than 600 pixels in width

If you wish for your Paintie to be accepted it must be submitted on a Midnight Shifty and resized to be at a canvas size of 400 pixels in height and no bigger than 600 pixels in width
24 May 2019, 8:50 am
[quote=MOD-Thaleia ]

ok..
25 May 2019, 3:17 am (Edited 25 May 2019, 3:18 am)
What festival elements much be kept on a chibi druid croc? I have a character who grows plants on his body like the croc but doesn't wear armor.
25 May 2019, 5:59 am
Is there any way to combine the Octopus Horse base with the Galactic Costume base? The Octopus Horse is an event colour variation, and the Costume is... well, a costume.
I'd like to know before I start working on the actual Paintie, hope it's okay!
1524SLyJEFpM5721Sp9-sm.png <- Click me!!

DeviantArt
Art Instagram
Toyhou.se
+7 hrs FurVilla time
25 May 2019, 9:24 am
StrayChowChow
If you wish to remove the armor I suggest keeping the armbands, horns, and all other plants on the Paintie

Zjero
You can apply a costume to a Limited Color villager, but you can't use costume parts/bases in the Paintie, both variations are still considered Limited and Limited base parts are not allowed to be mixed with each other in Painties, I hope that answers your question!
25 May 2019, 10:03 am
Chibi_Shondo_rez.png
Could this be use for chibi dragon?
Heyo! I can draw :v

UdyuKI1.png

pixil-gif-drawing.gif
25 May 2019, 10:10 am
Pinkapop
Yep, this will pass on a Chibi Dragon!