Building my First Head

8 Apr 2019, 11:13 am
Last night, I started the foaming process for my character Kiko. This is my first time building any part of a fursuit, but I hope to eventually make a full suit of this character. For now, here are some pictures of the building process. Next up is adding the fur!
TnkRYqC.jpg
L4FKxRj.jpg
EHqfXVB.jpg
9iCTFtU.jpg
kibxTlf.jpg
J11TUw0.png7BgEvgP.png9xphvNT.png

29 Jun 2019, 10:12 pm
Dude it looks amazing so far! Tell me when it’s done!
TNq3HFr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
7 Aug 2019, 10:03 am
It looks sooooo good! i made my first head three years ago and let me tell you, it didn't look near as good as this one! you've got quite the natural talent!! keep up the good work! <3
12 Aug 2019, 12:35 am
There is on way in HELL this is your first head. Where are those other projects you've been hiding?
I think it has a great structure, and an adorable face shape. The structure looks solid, and it definitely looks like you've done your research.

That out of the way, I have to say something here even though people have said it 373476436463749 times.

Please don't use foamies or paper for the scleras. They're flimsy, and get moisty and floppy, and they get all dent and crap.

That being said, this is amazing for a first. Good luck!

(Please give us updates when you start adding fur or finish!)
9V0A2sd.png

h is a letter
9 Oct 2019, 6:56 pm
KaidaCresto TheGreyNightengale Thank you!

CallistoCorona Thank you so much!! I haven't worked on him more than this really (i'm holding off on buying fur), but the paper is just there for now so I could get a sense of what I'm looking for in terms of eye shape/look. I will most likely use buckram for the eyes. I will definitely keep people updated once I start getting fur!
J11TUw0.png7BgEvgP.png9xphvNT.png