The Valiant Guilds RP (Open Still)

30 May 2019, 12:04 pm
(There's a character form to fill out for the roleplay. And I wonder where Molten is? Sounds like the underworld, lol. Evil One has been there, he should know. And btw, you might want to wait here and there for somebody else to post before you.)
Looking for customers for my PWYW art shop! I'm not picky or expensive.
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/105017-aps-workshop-open-pwyw
Beep beep I'm a Sneep.
Dab.
My closed species, Xeno monsters! http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/105768-apocalypse-inc-open?page=2#2342514
Looking for some RP adventure? http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/105717-the-valiant-guilds-rp-open?page=1#2344518
30 May 2019, 12:04 pm
(Luvforfluff ApocalypticPets made a templet on the first page, you can fill it out!
30 May 2019, 12:07 pm
The creature let out a deep growl. It was menacing! They dashed. Making a break for the exit but the creature was faster and stopped them. Conker started a battle with it. Soon everything was covered in ... Ketchup like stuff? (I know what it is but its for the rp) conker fainted and molten soon fried the creature with its menacing lava (hotter) soon the creature fainted and they escaped seeing the bright sunlight in the field (molten is a dragon with hot lava breath and very long and fast flying. She have lava blood and glowing scales)
Pixel bae is sad, why? She lost an old friend (she lost her favourite plushie) and now she won’t stop crying.
30 May 2019, 12:14 pm
Joey stopped her attack and stared at the newcomer. Legs,wings a tail and horns. Another wyvern! She circled the other wyvern, sniffing curiously. How is a gradient like that possible? A beak? Why did this wyvern have a beak? She squinted as she slowly trotted closer.
me, tiny wyverns in a trenchcoat!?? no, that's silly
49696540812_f829adf99b_h.jpg
icon art by annecahi
30 May 2019, 12:17 pm (Edited 1 Jun 2019, 10:36 am)
Name of character: pixel
Sexuality: ace
Relastionship: N/A
Class: explorer

Description or image: (I don't know how to do images so I'll do a description) Pixel is a gem raptor that is very protective of her friends. She will walk feral in this and she likes using weapons.

Inventory: weapons and food for survival.
Guild: explorers guild
Companions: a young dragon named molten and Dr wildlife the velociraptor.
Pixel bae is sad, why? She lost an old friend (she lost her favourite plushie) and now she won’t stop crying.
30 May 2019, 12:22 pm
Nearby Molten, they have some sort of stranger followed up. The stranger suddenly speaks up a greet. "Hello! Where did you came from??"
She doesn't see where they came up from, but she expected a good respond
30 May 2019, 12:22 pm (Edited 30 May 2019, 12:23 pm)
Molten soon saw a big tower with dragons circling it. It couldn't resist but go there. Conker tried stop her. But molten was too strong and conker felt its body heat of 5678889. Degrees. Soon she felt life slip out her grasp and fell to the ground crying because of the pain. Molten join circling the tower as something was pulling it in.
30 May 2019, 12:23 pm
(Ah I need to do profile of some of them)
30 May 2019, 12:27 pm
Molten noticed a little figure down on the ground that it recognised.. " is that milky? " molten said with a gasp. Molten fell into the tower with the other dragons following.. Molten fell onto its back and saw the queen of dragons from an upside down angle " hi I'm m- " molten tried introduce " no introductions " the queen bellowed pulling molten up the hallway.
30 May 2019, 12:29 pm
Molten was dragged up the hallway as all the candles lit up with fire as the queen walked by.
30 May 2019, 12:35 pm
Molten soon realised its lava breath was going to come out. It soon breathed it out roasting the queens face. Then realised that the queen was a part of the enemies army! Molten escaped the grasp of the queens talons. Molten flew down to milky and greeted.. " hey milky! I think that's your name.. I'm molten! Nice to meet you! " molten greeted. Milky didn't respond straight away though. Molten soon flew to conker and healed her with water. " heya conker! " molten chirped.
30 May 2019, 12:37 pm
Molten soon exited the world. Defeating the enemies that were on her tail. Molten will forever be your guardian angel.
30 May 2019, 12:37 pm
Milky thinks she heard something, but as she look around she tilted hrr head in confusion. Yet again, confused ferret. "Was that...?" She keep the rest of the sentence in her mind

Mainwhile the stranger look over "Aw, that was unexpected." She giggled a bit
30 May 2019, 12:39 pm
(Ah It's midnight I have to go
30 May 2019, 1:03 pm
Aw dang
Also how do you get a comment background thing and post images on this
30 May 2019, 1:25 pm
White Rabbit started to relax with all the commotion left behind them. It was short-lived, however, as the owlbear dropped him on the ground, saying "Now get out of my mouth, disgusting thing. I'm late for a meeting." "Gladly!" He responded, dragging himself over to a tree. She ran off. He peered back the way she came. Oh no. Where was everybody? He started as the leaves rustled above him.

Prince, with a small shake of his head, hesitated. Should he follow? Joey had followed, he just had to hope she could help the rabbit. Rolling Hunter on to his back, he turned to the cat. Though being a wolf made it difficult, Prince tried his best to ignore the smell. He gently picked the cat up by the scruff of its neck and headed towards the Healing Hands Guilds' tent.
(You put the image url down, then put [img] and [/img] around it. Like this: [img] image url [/img])
Beep beep I'm a Sneep.
Dab.
My closed species, Xeno monsters! http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/105768-apocalypse-inc-open?page=2#2342514
Looking for some RP adventure? http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/105717-the-valiant-guilds-rp-open?page=1#2344518
30 May 2019, 1:37 pm
Cookie:d fur bristles as the wolf grabbed his scruff. A wolf had picked him up!
He shivered as he was carried.
Greyson followed closely watching in case of foul play
icon art by annecahi
30 May 2019, 4:56 pm
White Rabbit got up and started to slowly walk back along the owlbear-made path. His ears rotated about, listening to the rustling. Hopefully whatever was following him wasn't hostile. Glancing back, he caught sight of a pair of large, tattered ears poking out.

Stepping through the entrance, he ruffed to get their attention. They were good at their job, that's for sure. A score immediately took Hunter away to work on him. He set the cat down on one of the softer tables, and watched as a little hat with legs walked in. Odd, but not too unusual for around there. Two started tending to the feline while a young one, an apprentice he presumed, stayed back, cleaning Prince's wounds and the large clawmark running across his muzzle. He hoped that wouldn't scar.
Beep beep I'm a Sneep.
Dab.
30 May 2019, 5:27 pm
Greyson paced about the table anxiously as Cookie was placed on the table.
"Is he going to be okay?" The hat asked.
It scampered around the table faster, getting a running star it hopped up next to Cookie.
"It will heal siily." Cookie answered.
He gently patted his hat, whispering in an unknown language. Greyson's legs ceased to twitch
icon art by annecahi
30 May 2019, 9:02 pm
Aw dang

(Comment Background is a vista, you can buy it)
(Also I'm back!)
30 May 2019, 9:25 pm
Shondo tilted her head as Joey trotting closer.
"I-is something wrong?"
She starts to look at herself too.
two wyverns with different looks, soon she starts to check out Joey too
30 May 2019, 9:39 pm
(It's late as heck I'll join in tomorrow afternoon!)
31 May 2019, 7:04 am
Epolouge: Molten shook her head and stomped up the hill with all the luggage it had brought.. However a new face joins the battle.. " conker?! This isn't you! " molten cried. Fading echos rumbled across the mountain.
31 May 2019, 7:59 am (Edited 31 May 2019, 10:05 am)
Aw dang

(Comment Background is a vista, you can buy it)
(Also I'm back!)

But I don't have any FD
31 May 2019, 9:53 am
Joey stepped closer before pausing and stretching her wings out to allow for a better view.
"What kind of wyvern are you? Do you have a queen?"" Joey asked.
She continued to sniff at the other wyvern before giving a playful snap near her.
icon art by annecahi