The Valiant Guilds RP (Open Still)

31 May 2019, 10:08 am
Gemstone woke up in a egg. So she struggled to escape free. She finally hatched. She looked around and saw other raptors.. Velociraptors! She thought. She looked at herself in the mirror " gasp! " gemstone fell back. She was a gem raptor! So she acted cute by playing with a ball of yarn. The others however tried steal it..
Pixel bae is sad, why? She lost an old friend (she lost her favourite plushie) and now she won’t stop crying.
31 May 2019, 10:14 am (Edited 31 May 2019, 10:15 am)
Gemstone woke up in a egg. So she struggled to escape free. She finally hatched. She looked around and saw other raptors.. Velociraptors! She thought. She looked at herself in the mirror " gasp! " gemstone fell back. She was a gem raptor! So she acted cute by playing with a ball of yarn. The others however tried steal it..

Are to actually trying to join our story or are you still doing your story? Cause this thread is for the current story and you are kinda detailing it.
me, tiny wyverns in a trenchcoat!?? no, that's silly
49696540812_f829adf99b_h.jpg
icon art by annecahi
31 May 2019, 10:28 am (Edited 31 May 2019, 10:29 am)
Luvforfluff Vista can be bought by FG(Obtained via discarding your unneeded item) or Quest Shard (Obtained by doing quests)
Also don't mind me I'm just lurking
The quick red fox jumps over the lazy lizard.
31 May 2019, 11:10 am
(Is it bad to join your story or not? Is it better to do my own thing? Just a stupid gem raptor.)
Pixel bae is sad, why? She lost an old friend (she lost her favourite plushie) and now she won’t stop crying.
31 May 2019, 11:17 am (Edited 31 May 2019, 11:18 am)
(Is it bad to join your story or not? Is it better to do my own thing? Just a stupid gem raptor.)

(It's absolutely fine to join our story, in fact it's the point of roleplaying. just you seem like you are doing your own story here)
31 May 2019, 11:35 am
Kloudy backed away as he put his sword back, he thought for a moment as he watched
Hi, I’m Kloudy coyote^^
my pronouns he/him
don't be shy to talk to me i'm a very nice person
31 May 2019, 11:40 am
White Rabbit looked up as he heard voices. Ahead of him was the wyvern he recognized with... another wyvern? Sheepishly, he gave a little wave with his right paw, using his left one to hold his side. He continued walking.
Looking for customers for my PWYW art shop! I'm not picky or expensive.
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/105017-aps-workshop-open-pwyw
Beep beep I'm a Sneep.
Dab.
My closed species, Xeno monsters! http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/105768-apocalypse-inc-open?page=2#2342514
Looking for some RP adventure? http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/105717-the-valiant-guilds-rp-open?page=1#2344518
31 May 2019, 11:42 am
Kloudy spread his wings as he took flight into the sky, he flew to the village from earlier as he landed at the black smiths< he looked around for them and waited
Hi, I’m Kloudy coyote^^
my pronouns he/him
don't be shy to talk to me i'm a very nice person
31 May 2019, 11:46 am
(All right I'll just join the story if I'm doing it right) gemstone dashed through the forest attacking her rival. Long scratches down the back. The enemy shrugged. Bleeding horribly. Gemstone dropped her knife and stared up at the sky.
31 May 2019, 11:47 am
"Pft. I never got anyone" Cloaked one said to himself before uncloaking and sit on the lied tree nearby.
31 May 2019, 11:52 am
A Wyvern passed by. Gemstone quickly followed the direction the Wyvern was going but it disappeared out of view. Gemstone soon heard a rustle in the bushes behind her. " Wyvern! " gemstone shrieked getting her knife and reading for a battle. Gemstone attack the Wyvern head first as it charged out. Twigs snapped and the birds flew away. As blood drenched the ferns around them. The Wyvern did not give up charging at gemstone who gripped the wyverns horns menacingly. " pretty tough eh? " gemstone said pulling the Wyvern away from her. The Wyvern spread its wings and flew away as gemstone went to find herbs for healing. But the wounds didn't stop her.
31 May 2019, 11:54 am
(Dammit charge break)
31 May 2019, 12:07 pm
(Back) Gemstone found the herbs and started traveling again finding open clearing with a strange looking thing. " Wyvern nest! " gemstone cried. A Wyvern dashed out with its queen and gemstone threatened them but dropped her sword in surprise. " the Wyvern queen.. " gemstone squeaked in a high, surprised voice. She watched them go into the forest and dashed there. She followed the wyverns until they started flying.. She sat down on a broken tree and saw a strange cloaked figure pass by. Gemstone got curious and almost followed it until she felt a strange thing under her feet. She looked down and saw a dragon mask! So she put it on to disguise herself and follow the figure fading into the forest.
31 May 2019, 12:19 pm (Edited 31 May 2019, 12:20 pm)
White flashed out of the corner of Joey's eye, it was a waving paw. She glanced passed Shondo to see White rabbit., Injured as before but, alive.
"Did the coward drop you?" Joey asked. I
Not waiting for an answer she stared back at the other wyvern. A patch of fluff on her chest twitch before opening, revealing a third eye. It stared intently.
icon art by annecahi
31 May 2019, 2:50 pm
(Name of Character: Fen

Sexuality?: Ace

Relationship?: N/A

Class: Mage/Herbalist

Description or image: Dark Grey wolfdog with orange and yellow eyes. They wear simple robes with a deep hood- usually brown with gold or green accents- and has various tools and herbs tied around their belt.

Guild:Healers Guild

Inventory: Quarts-topped staff, sickle, herbs and simple potions.

Companions: N/A

If anyone could pm me about what's going on right now and where some RP openings might be, please do so!)
1 Jun 2019, 4:49 am
Shondo was thinking about how to answer for a moment, before the third eye revealed to stare to her. She flinched then answer
"I-I don't have a queen perhaps..? I was out alone since I was born.."
She then holds bravery to ask a quetion back
"W-what's that eye?"
She asked nervously
1 Jun 2019, 5:05 am
Pixel was on her hunt again passing the White rabbit flashing through the forest. Soon a stranger came up to her and said " do you have a queen raptor? " pixel was confused.. " I've never seen the queen of gem raptors.. " pixel replied shivering.. She glowed again hurting the strangers eyes before looking away again. Rain started to fall from the clouds on her side of the area. She saw the White rabbit again staring back at her. What did it want? She thought before dashing in the other direction.
1 Jun 2019, 7:09 am
Fen hiked up their robes to keep them from getting dirty on the now wet and muddy forest floor, as they crouched to examine a patch of mushrooms. They cut one delicately with their sickle and held it up to their nose, sniffing it. Hmm. Not possessing of any alchemical properties.. but it would be rather tasty in a stew. Perhaps they could try cultivating some in their quarters...

They were removed from their musing when a shine of colourful light reflect onto the trees. They turned quickly to see the source of the light- a white Gem Raptor with bright, vibrant gems. They seemed in an awful hurry, dashing across the forest like that. Fen stowed the mushroom quickly in a pouch on their belt before pulling up their hood and following the raptor at a relaxed but purposeful pace.
1 Jun 2019, 8:49 am
"Oh this?" Joey asked.
the eye began to glance about erratically before closing.
" just to make sure, you aren't lying. It seems the truth but, I can't really control it. " Joey explained.
She began to groom a wing, if she wasn't covered in fur blush would be visible. It really shamefully to have no control over the eye
icon art by annecahi
1 Jun 2019, 10:30 am (Edited 2 Jun 2019, 4:39 am)
Pixel ran away passing shondo and kloudy through the forests tall trees and glanced back to see the White rabbit. Injured enough.. Pixel didn't turn back and ran again almost stopping near joeys location. She glanced around to see the tall pines and the cloaked one! She almost wiped the dragon mask off her face.
" there! " pixel said in a quite loud and high voice as the birds started nesting in there trees again as bright sunshine filled the sky. Then she saw a little wolfdog wandereing about the woods in a dark area. Pixel stared at the wolfdog for a while but then focused on following the clocked one.
1 Jun 2019, 1:32 pm
(Fen is a Wolfdog, not a cat! Should I set Fen as my active villager?)
2 Jun 2019, 4:39 am (Edited 2 Jun 2019, 4:43 am)
(Oh I thought it was the ginger one. Yes you should and sorry.)
2 Jun 2019, 10:55 am
Joey turned and hissed at the loud gemraptor as it ran off. Why must everyone be so loud and hurt her ears? She huffed before settling down. If it was day again she would have to sleep soon. Her tail swisher slowly as she recalled the previous events. Finding a rotted dog, fighting demons twice and now an encounter with a non feral owl bear that ran away. Overall an interesting but tiring experience. Perhaps that annoying gemraptor could be a meal?
icon art by annecahi
2 Jun 2019, 11:00 am
Fen watched the raptor leave as they came to stand silently beside the wyvern. "They seem to be bothering everyone today, hm?" they said, giving Joey a kind -if a little unsettling- smile, and returning to following Pixel at their relaxed pace. "Feel free to follow, if you find the urge." They called back to Joey. "I might as well find out what the fuss is while i'm here."
2 Jun 2019, 11:01 am
"Are you okay?"
Shondo speaks up as Joey was thinking about the gemraptor
"Y-you seem fairly tired, hard day today?"
She tilted her head and approaches closer with caution