Just got here... help?

6 May 2019, 3:10 pm
I'm a little lost on where to go for what, and what I'm able to do here. I've played other pet games before, but this one's layout is really new to me.

6 May 2019, 3:15 pm
Alphess
You can Message me any time and I'll be happy to help you^^!!
------------------------------------------------------------
~ Aquarius ~ Female ~ She/her ~ Autochorissexual ~ Canadian ~ Vocaloid lover ~ Anime and Manga lover ~ Artist ~ + 1 h FV time
------------------------------------------------------------
4752-dragonsmaw-crest-button.png my heart is in Dragonsmaw 4752-dragonsmaw-crest-button.png
please ping! (you can do so by @Usernamehere)
6 May 2019, 3:16 pm
Welcome to Furvilla! Alphess
You need to clear the tutorial before you can begin playing at your own pace.

I see you've already explored with your villager. Your next step will be to create a second villager -- this one must be an herbalist.

Follow the prompts, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. You can ping other users by putting an @ in front of their username or ID: both @msjanny and @7302 work.

Once you've completed the tutorial, you might find this helpful.
jess #7302 | she/her | links
6 May 2019, 3:23 pm (Edited 6 May 2019, 3:23 pm)
Thank you both!
I don't see any prompt though (just made my second girl, thanks for that) so do I just have to explore to find them? msjanny
6 May 2019, 3:47 pm (Edited 6 May 2019, 3:49 pm)
Alphess
Oh, I forgot to mention if you edit in the ping, it won't notify the other person!

Plant a seed (you may need to explore to get the seed), and when it's done growing it, harvest it.

The next step of the tutorial should be to make your third villager & set them to work as a warrior. I highly recommend you set them as a warrior and then immediately change careers to explorer, just because the warrior career can be extremely confusing and not very profitable when just starting out.

I haven't played through the tutorial myself, as it was implemented after I'd joined, so I'm not sure what the prompts look like either. :(
I just know the steps as described from what other people have told me.

Sent you some FC to make your 3rd and 4th villager slots.
(I'd make your 4th villager a construction worker & start building houses).

edit: also feel free to ask as many questions as you need! 
Even when they do have answers written somewhere, those answers can be hard to find.
6 May 2019, 3:49 pm
Thank you again haha
6 May 2019, 3:58 pm
Alphess
No problem!
There should be an event starting around May 15 that will likely require use of a warrior, so at that point, if you send me a message or a ping, I'm more than willing to walk you through the career & lend you any equipment you might need.
6 May 2019, 3:59 pm
I think that calling Furvilla a pet game is a bit odd but ok. Also I'm pretty sure there are forums where new players can get stuff from older players to get started, and theres always the Giving Tree.