Hello there!

13 May 2019, 12:13 am
Hello!
My name is Oddish and I am from Canada! ^_^
I am probably way too old to be on this site. I am 32.
I'm a guy.
I haven't played virtual pet sites in years, but this one caught my eye because it's so pretty.
I am very confused about what to do though, lol. O_o;;

13 May 2019, 12:32 am
hello! fellow canadian here.

the best way to start is to set your villagers with the career "Explorer". its the fastest and easiest way to make FC (money). you can always change career's later but its best to have a at least one or two explorers. Herbalist is the best second career option cause you can find seeds while exploring and you can grow them into plants and sell them to make even more money. Be sure to check the stalls though for the price of that plant at the time so you're not under or over charging (i made that mistake once when i was a newbie)

over time you'll learn the ins and outs. if you need help on anything else there are designated Helpers but some players (like me) will swoop in when they aren't around.

hope you have fun!
tumblr_pnvilb4OFk1sptyjxo4_r1_540.gif
13 May 2019, 1:08 am
hi there !! welcome to the site !! i'm fairly new here so there isn't much i can say but, i fund everything out on my own by exploring everything haha :3 i don't have any advice other than have fun <3
13 May 2019, 6:14 am
Oddish Hallo and welcome! n_n
Here's a useful guide by some of the helpers on getting started. Also pfft don't feel out of place bc of your age; I'm 26 and there are plenty of older regular players on-site. Feel free to hmu if you need any help and I hope you enjoy your time here! :3
Imoku.gif
tumblr_m3w1el2pbp1r017k2.giftumblr_m3w1h3AioT1r017k2.pngtumblr_m3w1evapXW1r017k2.giftumblr_m3w1h3AioT1r017k2.pngtumblr_m3w1f6uo5S1r017k2.gif
13 May 2019, 6:20 am
Welcome to furvilla! ^_^
Preferred pronouns: she/her