Trade button for profiles (support: 31)

13 May 2019, 11:14 pm (Edited 17 May 2019, 3:44 pm)
Keeping this one short as well.

I mostly go into other users profiles to trade with them, which right now requires me to copy their user id, going to commerce, then trade, then pasting it, pressing check to make sure the name is right.. And now I got my trade.

I would rather add this as a button similar to transfer item/currency to the users profile - and clicking it from their profile would auto add their id correctly to the recipient's id blank.

Support: 31 (including me)

741753_original.png
icon by LEZIFIED
Ar-melana dirthavaren. Revas vir-anaris.

13 May 2019, 11:34 pm
I fully support this as well. Its tedious to do trades as is, especially when doing them with new members who don't know that there is another option other than transfer.
My OG Original Species!

My Adoptables!!!!

gigi.gif.098797a1d73e6abc65bcecab0937eef
14 May 2019, 12:49 am
Full support. It's pretty annoying to go through all this just to trade!
Imoku.gif
14 May 2019, 12:59 am
I agree, fully support this.
"The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd but the person who walks alone is likely to find themselves in places no one has ever seen before" ~ Albert Einstien
"I still see posts that make my heart ache, and I just want you to know, if you are struggling with something and it feels like nobody cares, that I do." ~ StellarHyena
"Kindness it the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see" ~ Mark Twain
14 May 2019, 1:07 am
10000% support!
Especially since I've been here since the site opened and *still* forget the symbol that on every other site means "trade" only means "transfer" here.
14 May 2019, 1:08 am
Major support from over here!!
I wake up every day planning to be productive and then a voice in my head says "Haha good one!" and we laugh and laugh and take a nap.
14 May 2019, 5:56 am
support. having a separate trade and transfer feature is strange enough but having trade (something people do very often on this site) kinda tucked away is very.....weird
14 May 2019, 5:58 am
Big, big support!!
❊|| She/Her | Chicken mom | FlightRising | Certified Fandom Trash ||❊
❊|| Formerly Known as Miraclebloom ||❊

Amino9c39178c1a4fa515.gif
14 May 2019, 5:59 am
Support! It would make things so much easier.
she/her
+12 hours FV time
chester_by_alewolf-dbrc45a.png
14 May 2019, 6:09 am
Add one more! I don't trade very often (but I'm working on building up my wares) but a button like this would be helpful when I do actually start communicating and socializing with my villagers
20 | INFP with an ENFP fursona | he/him/his | Content with most things
Amateur Scriptor / Lazy Artist

55A6Nrp.png

team_moon_2017_stamp___badge_by_artyfighkmBK0xp.png
14 May 2019, 6:52 am
Yes please! It's really annoying to have to do that all the time, especially when you type in their username instead of the id and then the trade goes to someone else!
| She/Her | +0 FV Time | P!atd & TØP 4 Lyfe | Hooman Bean That Does Things |

If you need me, ping me! @117953 or @Galaxywolf269
Vista made by snowflakeartist
Icon made by ScribbleCakes
Paintie made by Saberfiend
14 May 2019, 7:13 am
definitely support!
14 May 2019, 7:33 am
Support!
14 May 2019, 7:38 am
full support!
uwu
14 May 2019, 7:41 am
I was away from the site for a few years, and I gods-honestly thought they just, removed the trade feature despite it being so highly demanded back in beta, and that that was why I couldn't find it anymore... So, yeah, I'm in full support of this as well considering I exclusively go to user profiles to interact with them be it transfer, message, or what have yo, as it absolutely and entirely ensures that you're interacting with the correct person.

Call me Kae
Genderflux Masculine
They, He, and/or any neutral
Goatkin || INFP || Chaotic Evil
2hrs behind Furvilla Time
Please ping me

Art n' Adopt Shop

Huggle Count
Given: 1 || Received: 1

14 May 2019, 8:02 am
Support! All we need is button)
Commissions! from 1$
14 May 2019, 8:08 am
Better UI are always welcome, I support it .

Emissary_Card.gif
Hola Companeros! I am Yakerisu, your new radio DJ and this is the voice of free Armello.I'll be your guiding light in the darkness of tyranny and oppression. Free thought, free love, free Armello! The revolution starts now!
Viva la revolucion!

14 May 2019, 8:14 am
Totally support this one, I've always wondered why this wasn't already a feature.
14 May 2019, 8:20 am
Seeing as I plan to open a trade shop in the forums soon, I'm definitely gonna have to support this as well. It...honestly just makes sense?? And honestly kinda feels...really dumb that it's not already implemented?? Honestly it might be easier to just have one button for "gift"ing items and/or currency (the transfer function currently in place; the menu that pops up would have the whole "what would you like to send" thing and you can choose 'money' 'items' or 'money and items' and there would be no limit to what combination you can send someone as a gift just as there's no limit to what you can trade with someone) and one button for "trading"
Name's Ari, pronouns he/they, ping me if you want my attention just don't annoy me

! ! ! Warning ! ! !
Cynical saltmeister equipped with sass and snark unfathomable by scientific means. Interact with caution.

3840-mayor-chester-plushie.png
I'm hopelessly in love with Chester...
Icon by KaeSera
14 May 2019, 9:03 am
I support this idea.
I don't use the forums that much, I'm more of a private message person in FurVilla!
14 May 2019, 9:29 am (Edited 14 May 2019, 9:29 am)
Glad to see so much support for this idea in such a short time!
Hopefully it's simple enough to squeeze in code that the admin's consider it.

If you do a lot of menagerie shuffling/breeding, check out & support my other suggestion as well!

741753_original.png
icon by LEZIFIED
Ar-melana dirthavaren. Revas vir-anaris.
14 May 2019, 9:30 am
Oh my god yes; I keep forgetting how to do it and have to look it up every week or so, It's so??? Frustrating????
p9y5hAW.gifCall me Elliot! 8vvXEm9.png Any Pronouns!p9y5hAW.gif

VapeboyMyBoyisMissing
14 May 2019, 9:43 am
Support!!
Toyhou.se
dH8TgZr.pngVdK0dzp.png
If there's anything you'd think I'd like, feel free to ping me!
Ko-fi
14 May 2019, 9:56 am
PLEASE. This has been a pain in the butt to find otherwise.
14 May 2019, 10:26 am
+SUPPORT