Helper Kiru's Super Shifty Raffle Boogaloo

14 May 2019, 9:04 pm (Edited 27 Jul 2019, 6:29 pm)
Howdy do I'm Helper Kiru and I'm here to tell you about something. :3
Coming up in the next few days I'm going to be holding a contest that absolutely anyone can enter.
What will you be winning?

Well you can just scroll down and look at the donated prizes! Ain't that fancy?
Prizes will be broken down into categories those being.
Still working out how the prizes will be broken down but the primal heart and primal potion will be in the first place catagorty.
This contest will end on the 27th of July.

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
Runner Up
Runner Up

-Rules-
All you have to do to enter is post your favorite color and tell me a little bit about why you like it. Fairly simple right? By doing this I'll take your name down on a sheet of paper and at the end I'll do a real life drawing in a hat with everyone's name. If you can't pick a single color that's fine you can say all the colors you like. Please only post once though it's one ticket per person. If you've donated you may enter as well since the type contest this is the only advantage you'll have is entering over not entering.

This for sure will be a grand old boogaloo.

Items at this time have been donated from the users
Kirurik
Primal Shifty Heart x1
Primal Shifty Potion x1
Shifty Morphing Potion x7
Full OFB Magical Sticker Set
Paintie Ticket x3
Chibi Galactic Shifty Sticker x1

PastelShadows
-Items Donated-
Aquatic Costume x1
Spooky Costume x1
Warrior Costume x1
Shifty Morphing Potion x3
Chibi Primal Shifty Sticker x1

Dreki
-Items Donated-
Beast Costume x1
Warrior Costume x1

Nyxie
Magic Green Dragon Sticker x1
Magic Lion Sticker x1
Magic Bear Sticker x1
Digger Bumblebear x1
Regal Chiffin x1
Royal Costume x1
Awoo Button x1

RoseGem
Fire Trinket x1
Gaia's Vine Staff x1
Herbalist Pot x1
Card-Sharp's Deck x1
Mini HP Potion x15
HP Potion x10

Davin
Screenshot_20190726-200031_Firefox_Beta.
Anon Donations
Kiwi Plushie x1
Great Injustaxe x1
MMjvS7y.png

9 Jun 2019, 10:09 am
The contest is now open~
MMjvS7y.png
9 Jun 2019, 10:12 am
Hello! I my favorite color is purple because it reminds me of space!

(Is that how it works?)
9 Jun 2019, 10:15 am
Purple and there is two main reasons for this. First aside from me and my older brother, my two other siblings and both my parents were born in February. the second reason, purple is usually mixed in with blues in fantasy night sky scenes which has always been my favorite kind of scenery.
9 Jun 2019, 10:21 am
I really like blue, specially a dark shade of blue, it reminds me of the night sky, almost black. Blue can be so many things, a flower, the sea, the sky. Basically... You can live without blue, and I don't know, my eyes just drift to it everytime. So I guess, my favorite color is blue.
9 Jun 2019, 10:30 am
Hmm, I'm gonna say two colours because I can't decide! I love grey-blue, like the colour the sky goes when it rains because I love the rain! It's just as well I live in Britain, isn't it? The second one is grey-green, because my favourite scene to look at is the green countryside on a foggy or misty morning when everything turns greyer and the world looks sleepy.
ONgwqjm.pngLucky|Any pronouns|+6 FV time|Toyhouse|DeviantArtl4QrVav.png
y6tun3h5OPx7p1.png
9 Jun 2019, 10:34 am
My favorite is colour is green, though blue comes close. This is because I adore nature, particularly forests and coastlines as they played an important role in my childhood. A few personal favorite shades include dark teal as seen in many eateries and large rivers, such as the Thames and the Dubai canal, dark inky blue, the colour of the night sky and the ocean, and mint green, due to it baring resemblance to the leaves of some of my favorite plants, such as lavender and sage. I grew up mainly in coastal areas (my family moves around a lot), such as Balmedie (Aberdeenshire, Scotland), Bournemouth (south English coastline) and Dubai (UAE). I'm also from London, and most of my mum's family are scattered around Greater London, this meant that I spent a large portion of my life traveling on Underground and Southeastern railway trains..
9 Jun 2019, 2:51 pm
My favorite color's green, and has been since I was about five. I remembered thinking how green was a 'gross' color - color of all sorts of icky things. Like vegetables. And pond slime. I felt like nobody liked it as much as they should - all the other kids preferred red or blue or pink.

So I picked green as my favorite color and it's been that way ever since. It's mostly cause I love nature. Nothing looks better to me than a big lush forest. And green is good!
k8asiU9.gif<--- behold my pudge

vital information
-wiggles arms-
dude/27/several frogs in a trench coat
(gif by Tspuun )
9 Jun 2019, 2:54 pm
My favorite color has been silver for a bit now. I love how shiny it is, and how it can mix with almost anything. Plus all my anime crushes seem to have silver hair
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
9 Jun 2019, 2:55 pm
my favorite color is cyan. no its not sans.

i love cyan bc its just like so bright, and colorful! and blue is so soothing, so its like both soothing and energetic! i also just LOVE glow and the best looking glow is with cyan! i even love it so much, that my sona (who glows) glows the color cyan. so yea, i like cyan a lot.
9 Jun 2019, 3:05 pm
My favorite color is mint, but that stemmed from my love for the color green. I also really love blue and honestly any color that is synonymous with nature, particularly forests and bodies of water like the ocean and lakes. I'm super in love with nature and all of its wonderful colors! I love mint because of the fact that a decent amount of my favorite foods are mint colored and it's honestly just such a soft comforting color for me. I don't really know why, but it brings me joy just to look at it.
33597_49e64893c42e543f_I.gif?
~ Obsessed with Yōkai ~
~ 19|Genderfluid|Aro/Ace ~ 1+ Furvilla Time ~ Please ping me ~
13640541_cf9QpZdUnSqZmKR.png
Icon and Pixel Jar by Snickerdoodle
9 Jun 2019, 3:31 pm
my fav color is blue!! blue seems like the most popular color and for good reason! its like...blue for the sky, for the water, for calmness, for sadness. blue is everywhere in the world and can fit for any theme. blue is this big part of the world n represents SO much and while other colors also have a lot of meanings i just dont think theres anything quite like blue.
cityaes
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
Icon credit: Kaneoya Sachiko ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
ycd7cm4h
9 Jun 2019, 3:32 pm
My favorite color is teal because it's this nice mesh between blue and green and it looks cool. I grew up on the coast so those oceanic shades of blue have always comforted me and reminded me of home.
29fsac4.pngth?id=OSBI.BNG2c3ccb68a8504bdcb0bc14afb7k1vtds.png
9 Jun 2019, 3:41 pm
My favorite color is pastel pink!

I've always loved pink throughout my entire life, hot pink being my favorite when I was younger. But as I grew up I started to love pastels more and I can't really explain it but I love pastel pink the best! It just makes me happy and matches my personality so well c:
kuro - they/them - pan - obsessed with pineapples
10651305_CuO2CIHI4URJZ5d.png
9 Jun 2019, 3:58 pm
My favorite color is blue!

I like blue because it’s a nice calming color like the ocean and it reminds me of my best friend :>
No need to ping on my own threads, I’m subscribed!
9 Jun 2019, 7:32 pm
i love icebluee and snow white cause winter is my aesthetic

H0CsGDo.png
╔═══════•°•═══════╗
kofi

Poltergiest Painties
Ghost Adopts
Species Directory

╚═══════°•°═══════╝
9 Jun 2019, 7:36 pm
My favorite color is a rich earthy brown. I find the color to be very homey and comforting.
9 Jun 2019, 8:03 pm
my favorite color is probably tan/gold! i find that it goes well with basically any color palette, and i love it with red and blues!! it's super pretty too ;v;
9 Jun 2019, 8:29 pm
My favorite color is blue because it’s the best color to exist, don’t @ me
...and it’s really pleasing and has a lot of good memories attached to it
If It's my thread no need to ping!
If it is NOT my thread, please ping!

Art Shop
Custom, Premade, and Base Shop
Discord Server
Buy me a KoFi?
9 Jun 2019, 8:40 pm
My favorite color is blue because it reminds me of the sky and flowers. I also like rain and stormy weather for darker blues
Loading environment...
9 Jun 2019, 8:41 pm
Hello! My favorite color is red because, if you get the right shade of it, it can fit in with almost anything. Another reason is because the darker shades are really easy on the eyes. Also, red is the color of chaos UwU (not that I like chaos lol).
I'm sorry if I end up talking too much, sounding awkward, or insulting you - I never mean to, these things just end up happening.
I'm over-obsessed with Sparkledogs. If there are any sparkledog adopts or characters for sale, please please p l e a s e ping me.
9 Jun 2019, 8:45 pm
My favourite colour is Teal! Why? Because it's a mix of my other two faves, Blue and Green. But also because it just feels super calming to me, and I could use it, stare at it, etc all day if I could, and that alone makes it my top fave colour. uwu
y8rctvtpy936j9jwy8rctvtp
Male / Gay / INFJ / Taken / Australia / WoW Nerd
..For the Horde..
gos6vOr.pngy8oxghyvygCdk7Y.png
9 Jun 2019, 8:47 pm
My favorite color is green, mostly because it reminds me of nature and hunting with my (now deceased, not looking for pity, just mentioning (= )father when I was very young. Thank you so much for this opportunity!
~Please Ping me!~

+1 FurVilla time
9 Jun 2019, 8:57 pm
i really love the color blue! specifically a bright shade, but not neon. kinda like the color of the create post button. it reminds me of the sky, which i love because i also love clouds :3c thanks for running this!
y6a2qmmd
9 Jun 2019, 9:14 pm
my favourite colours are green and red. i especially like them together, bc it reminds me of tastey fruits like apples and strawberries! i think my favourite shades would be a light spring green and a vibrant red. what a lovely thing you're doing here btw!!!
tumblr_pschhiveHp1usvf7oo1_75sq.png