Vistas?

15 May 2019, 10:31 pm
I’m a bit confused on how Furvilla vistas work.
Do they keep cycling out each month? The current ones I can see in the store are really expensive too TvT
I noticed custom vistas exist too and I’d love to know how those work :0
Thanks for any help!
pO3STdW.gif
Star | She/her | Artist and writer
Toyhou.se
As of June 13 2019 I am quitting/taking an indefinite break from Furvilla! I will only be finishing the art I still owe. If I owe you something else and I’ve forgotten, please feel free to message me!
pO3STdW.gif

15 May 2019, 10:33 pm
You. Can buy visas and they go to your inventory you go to your inventory and click use then go to forums and click fourm stings and if you scroll down it shows your visas chose and save pretty straight forward
5pfM1fY.png
nwNJvZO.png
15 May 2019, 10:33 pm (Edited 15 May 2019, 10:36 pm)
You make custom vistas yourself much like a paintie. As for the vistas in the shops I don't think they remove them monthly but they do give you a heads up when things are getting set to leave.
MMjvS7y.png
15 May 2019, 10:33 pm
Westsparrow hello! 

the vistas do not cycle monthly. there have been some that retired, but there is no set date when the ones currently in the furdollar emporium will retire (or if they will).
for custom vistas you can find the information in the forum settings under vistas. there you can find the rules, uploading area, etc. custom vistas cost 500FD to submit (you will get 1 copy) and 100FD to print extra copies. 
18 May 2019, 11:13 pm
Westsparrow it hasn't been mentioned yet but aside from the furdollar emporium and custom vistas, you can also get some cheaper vistas from the recycle shop in the "other" tab(discard inventory items to get FG), the quest shop (you have to do quests to earn points for them) and then there's the 1st year anniversary vistas available in each town's costume shop. On the odd occasion there are event related vistas as well like the soupocalypse
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
__• Art shop