Jousting Festival Writing Contest Discussion

24 May 2019, 12:25 am (Edited 24 May 2019, 12:26 am)

This is the place to post your questions, comments, and concerns pertaining to the Jousting Festival Writing Contest.

Since we're also looking for user input, this is also a place where you can post additional feelings about any of the revamps- if you have further ideas or feedback, put it here.

If you need any of the rules clarified or any other questions, post it here. This is so that if anyone else has the same question, we won't have to answer it twice. If you absolutely feel your question can only be asked in private, it's okay to PM me, MOD-Pseudonym , directly. But only if it absolutely must be confidential.

31 May 2019, 5:03 pm (Edited 31 May 2019, 9:40 pm)
is the submit time on eastern time or central? or a completely different timezone?
scotch + they/them + 16

1.png?width=372&height=300
6 Jun 2019, 10:39 pm
liquidstars Furvilla uses Central Time, which is one hour behind Eastern Time.
10 Jun 2019, 3:46 pm
Are you allowed to use characters that aren't on the site in writings? Making them situated in the Furvilla universe of course. I know in rule #3 this is stated: "This includes any villager which would pass on any of our three Shifty colors." I'm just confused on this as it seems to imply if you're going to submit them in the future or soon, you're allowed to use them.

I'm probably just doing a big goof and mixing this up.
V2agzwA.png?1| Minor | She/They | +1 FVT | 9qiVs41.png?1
Happy Pride Month!
sjfJR0Z.png?1
-------------------------------------------------
I am very forgetful.
Poke me if I still haven't answered you.
-------------------------------------------------
Icon ©witchcraft(TH) - Sig ©Guardianwolf5