[S] Crafting for FurCoins - FC/FD [OPEN]

11 Jul 2019, 8:15 pm
Hi there! Do you need a Wickerbeast recipe? I can supply you with the recipe and ingredient seeds, though I only have 1 seed each for Deadbow and Mouth Bean.
11 Jul 2019, 9:15 pm (Edited 11 Jul 2019, 9:16 pm)
StrayChowChow
Sure I can accept those ^^ My title of coins mostly meant FurCoins pfft- I should probably adjust that. I haven’t made the enchanted book before but I’m guessing it’s randomized since there is variety? xD Correct me if I’m wrong-
and it’s okay pfft

Pozemi20 Yeah I do! You don’t have to send any seeds if you don’t want but the recipe would be nice ^^
No need to ping on my own threads, I’m subscribed!
11 Jul 2019, 9:24 pm (Edited 11 Jul 2019, 9:24 pm)
I'll send you some seeds/plants and the recipe. Is it possible to get a slight discount on a Manokit potion later down the line? Unfortunately I don't have the FC to buy one at the moment, but I hope to have enough soon. It's perfectly understandable to say no though.
11 Jul 2019, 9:34 pm
Pozemi20
Thanks for the donation <3 Maybe next time, send items in a trade, it’ll save ya transfers :)
Sure! I checked the stalls and the lowest I could give you one would be about 12-13kFC.
11 Jul 2019, 9:41 pm
Yeah, sorry. I'm still sort of new to everything here, so I'm learning. XD
I did sell a bunch of things clogging up my inventory so I can pay for the Manokit potion now if you'd like? I can pay 12k FC.
11 Jul 2019, 9:43 pm
Pozemi20
Sure can ^^
Send the coins in a trade and I’ll get your potion to ya soon.
11 Jul 2019, 9:49 pm
Just did! Thank you so much~
12 Jul 2019, 2:44 pm
FurCoins definitely makes more sense hahah! Apparently I totally derped out too because it's actually Frosted Token, not Frosted Coin. A+ job Stray. Think I mixed it up since Sun Coin since I've been in OFB for a while XD

Anyway if you're seriously cool about accepting them I have about 600 and would love to trade for a bunch of random spellbook craftings! Would you do 25 tokens per? Each token is about 2500FC :3 I'd honestly take as many as you're willing to do (up to 600) because I only have one atm!

By the way, yes, the craft is random except for the Spell Book of Light which requires its own schema + 1 each of the other books!
12 Jul 2019, 5:43 pm
StrayChowChow
Yeah, I’ll totally accept them ^^ How many books would you like?
13 Jul 2019, 10:53 am
How about we start with 10 if you're cool with it? :D
13 Jul 2019, 4:41 pm
StrayChowChow
Sure ^^ It’ll probably take awhile due to getting some rarer items but doable. Send the coins in a trade when you can and I’ll get started on those.